Is there anything worth watching on this that is not littered with jewish trickery?

Is there anything worth watching on this that is not littered with jewish trickery?

thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=St1lpMLRmUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw an ad for that show "Lore" and it looked kind of cool, might check it out

Also I think "The Thing" is on Amazon Prime for free and that movie kicks ass

Grand Tour

Sicario, The Neon Demon, The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly, A Fistful of Dollars, The 39th Chamber of Shaolin.

Thats really vague.

Catastrophe is great.
Ironically given the question, Man In the High Castle is also very good (well season 2 is, season 1 is decent).

>not watching Man in the High Castle
>not watching Bosch

About to say this, most episodes looked like shit, but there's one about the most haunted doll of all time, Robert (episode 6)... I'm firing that true story up rn!

Is there anything anyone wants to watch (original) on Amazon besides Grand Tour?

Thanks again everyone,

btw I'm honestly asking, I have clue because I never watch anything, I just have some time to kill and since I have Amazon prime I installed this app and while i was quickly browsing all I saw was seth rogan shit and the likes.

MITHC has the production value of a Canadian syndicated daytime drama.

Mozart in the Jungle

It's got the entire catalogue of old HBO shows if you haven't seen them. I marathoned The Sopranos on Prime over the summer.

You say that like it's a bad thing user.

youtube.com/watch?v=St1lpMLRmUg

So what, it is not like they are trying to depict aliens or spaceships. It is set in like the 60s or some shit. Are you really that much of a pleb?

>not littered with jewish trickery

There's a 99% chance that any movie or show you watch only exist because of jews. So you should probably cancel your account right now.

Justified and Banshee

I'm aware of that, but I buy 99% of my things on amazon so I have prime and this tv thing comes with it. I figured I could could maybe find a few things worth watching.

I really like Red Oaks, very underwatched

Use it to get cheap, patrician hbo/showtime subscriptions

Wallace and Gromit

Twin Peaks the return

He's asking about the content that comes included with Prime, dumbass.

Is this the original cringe comedy?

Watching it now. Enjoying most episodes.

MOZART IN THE JUNGLE
O
Z
A
R
T

I
N

T
H
E

J
U
N
G
L
E

It could be!

I watched the entire thing and I find the mulatto girl attractive

First season was vastly superior to the second.

The tick

The Young Pope

Cheers

Toxic Avenger movies
Man in the High Castle
Mozart in the Jungle
Sopranos
Banshee
Strike Back
The Tick
Generation Kill
Band of Brothers

>jewish trickery

not sure what you mean by this, but they actually have some good shit on amazon prime video. like the old willy wonka movie and the VVitch and sicario

the tick