Why are you not watching it

why are you not watching it

cause i already finished it and it's not worth rewatching

Because I watched it all in one sitting already.

I really appreciate it more on a re watch taking my time. Binged the entire series in one go and felt kind of meh about it at first. Think it simply didn't mesh with my expectations rather than me giving it its due.

Just finished marathoning it.
I liked it.

bump

seriously, why has there been no buzz about this show at all? It seems more like people haven't heard about it or seen it rather than that people don't like it. Does it simply not lend itself well to discussion?

throwin it on ill give it a shot

Its next on my list

I marathoned the first episode and it was just okay. Does it get better?

Because it sucks

yea, it picks up once they talk to Kemper in episode 2. The main character's autism kind of grows on you and works better as well

It's okay. Not as praiseworthy as reviews make it seem.

The lead is awful. Cannot act for shit. A 21st century homo playing a 1970s conservative FBI agent. L E L

Writing is also pretty suspect in spots.

I fully expect this thing to hit the shitter as soon as Fincher steps away.

>conservative FBI agent

lol no. I thought he was a bit too effeminate at first, but I thought it works for the character. He’s not supposed to be some masculine tough guy. He’s supposed to be sensitive and an intellectual.

>generic cop show #255654
Yawn
Lemme guess. The main is a hard ass who follows the rules, and he has a whacky side kick with some type of gift, or a reverse of the role.

no

his character turned into an unlikeable cunt by the end, towards the middle it picked up a bit because the actor remembered how to act instead of being a fucking piece of cardboard but it went south really quickly afterwards

and what was with the foot fetish shit? jesus christ

just finished it today desu

Why was the principal so mad when they asked him to stop??
I do feel bad for the man's family, but he brought it upon himself.

I liked that change in him, of him starting to get cocky and thinking he was hot shit, only for that to come crashing down after meeting Kemper in the last scene.

just watched the pilot, does the dialogue improve

Human beings don't talk like this

I'm watching it at the moment and i'm scared , pls help .

It gets better

Also the dialogue between the cop and his girl in ep 1 felt so unnatural , never seen that in any serie i watched yet.

just read the book

Watching this on my other monitor as we speak. Its incredibly awkward? Is there supposed to be a point to them interacting like sociopaths? How do you end up at some concert together without making eachother laugh? The socially inept autismo that becomes an excellent FBI agent is overused Hollywood meme.