Why hasn't there been a better food crossover?

why hasn't there been a better food crossover?

TWO

>mfw their Bernie ice cream had a chocolate coating cucking the rest of the ice cream below it

You laugh but that's actually one of their best flavors by far.

Vanilla is the absence of flavor and any mix that incorporates it would be better wit something else instead.

MY FAVOURITE THING TO DO IS TO GO HOME AND DRINK A BOTTLE OF CHARDONNAY WITH MY FRIENDS BEM&JERRY.

GLUUUUMPF!!!

looks good I'll have two scoops please

troof

>Vanilla is the absence of flavor

My fave ben and jerries tbhf. Cant say the same about his late night stand up.

Chocolate is the pleb choice. Kill yourself.

Vanilla is actually a very complex flavor, you chocolate loving cuckold

While I didn't say chocolate specifically, chocolate is much better than vanilla.

Vanilla is literally a descriptor synonymous with bland and boring. "How's the sex?" "Meh, it's kind of vanilla." That's you user.

It sure does take the edge off coffee.

Don't be fooled by the boring, bland and uninspired color that is white, Vanilla is sweet and best for comfort food, if Strawberry is not around.

You haven't tried their best flavor yet...

Only plebs and fatsos eat Ben and Jerry's. You'd think a bunch of liberal hippies in Vermont would at least not use garbage ingredients in their products. Shit's barely above Breyer's tier (and that's not event techinally ice cream).

forgot the -very real- russian dossier info about how trump likes getting peed on or something,
>a yellow caramel coating

You stupid fucking idiot oh my god. FUCK. Vanilla is only "the absence of flavor" if you're a white trash piece of SHIT who only eats fucking garbage "vanilla" foods. Jesus Christ.

i dont see any liberal tears in thereeeee

wow kek!

why is this particular flavor so fucking good

>Strawberry
Good tastes.
Sometimes I underestimate strawberry ice cream, but then I'll have some again and I remember that it is one of the best simple flavors. I like to add freshly cut strawberries on top as well, for a little more tartness.

>American Dream
>Vanilla Icecream

What's the deal with this whole Breyers and dreyers shit? I work at a super market and people always complain that we don't carry any dreyers. Just get Breyers. It's all the same shit, anyways.

>hate colbert
>really like his ice cream flavor

reeeeee

great bait, but since were talking about ice cream, butter pecan and pistachio are my favorites. dont know why, guess i just like nuts or salt.
but pumpkin and cranberry and coffee are bretty nice on occasion when you mix them into the icecream yourself.
also, in the occasion that you are actually serious and not trolling vanilla was an incredibly complex and difficult to replicate flavor, which is why ist still expensive to buy vanilla extract to this day.