Nerd Crew Episode 6

>spends half the episode mocking people that think DC capeshit is intellectual

Has Sup Forums ever been more BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Jn0ZihMgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think its pretty obvious that in the last year the Snyder movies went from being defended by autistic people to actually getting the cult movie status, this shit is what happens when you hate something and instead of letting go and forget about the shitty movie you are insecure about your own opinions and need to keep talking about a bad movie you disliked.

did they actually pay for all that plastic crap or did they have it lying around anyway?

haha its ironic that makes it funny!

Patreon subscribers did

>taking figures out of the box

One of the best Nerd Crew episodes so far. I love these boys so much.

Sup Forums is doing the same thing as them. its all a joke!

it's visually darker so it's better

i love star wards xD

Hey, BvS actually was a movie that had a lot to say and MoS had some decent themes. I can't say the same for anything that came afterwards but I'll give them that much.

>caring about some shitty fucking toys

>having to squeeze Star Trek even in this

>not investing in merch to sell for 10x your buy price down the line
>not having hobbies

Tax write offs

>Assuming any of this overmanufactured plastic crap will ever be worth anything more than the dust it collects

Value is arbitrary
Only with a few select things do we assign monetary value based on the material or assembly
When it comes to reselling collectibles, the value is determined by a few factors
1. the rarity of the item
2. the demand for the item
3. how much someone is willing to reasonably pay for the item
And right now I'm sitting on a few Anakin Skywalkers from the Black Series 6" line which I picked up for $20 at Walmart
They're now going for roughly $130 at the lowest on ebay and the price will continue to go up as people buy them and they become more and more obscure (they went for $100 about 2 months ago)
Arguing about the material on hobby items is a flimsy attempt to devalue the other person's interest
It's like when girls say "Why do you like boobs, ew, they're just bags of fat?" What are you gonna do, be a faggot and stop liking tits?

I love DC Comics and think the Snyder flicks are pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

LOL U MAD

>not just buying stuff you enjoy of shows and characters you like

That's fine too
Everyone has their reasons for buying that kind of stuff

Can someone paste their Patreon links

You sound like those people who keep their Pop figures in box so they can do the same only to find out others are doing the same so they end up having no value

>confirmed Disney shills spend half an hour shilling IRONICALLY Star Wars and making fun of DC fans
Almond status: ENGAGED

Yeah you do realize that holding onto mass marketed and produced 'collectibles' won't appreciate their value in any reasonable manner?

I mean Attack of the Clones has been out for nearly 15 years and the vast majority of figures are still below initial selling price.

>collecting pop figures
Tell me you don't do this

I don't but many of my friends do and basically do it with that mindset

who are they mocking with this "nerd crew" series?
people who enjoy movies?
"Hey if you like movies, fuck you. You're fucking dumb for liking movies haahahaa"

They collect Disney merch ironically

Or people just like bad movies because they have Batman and Superman in it.

It depends on what you're collecting
For Star Wars, 3" figures usually don't go above initial market price, 6" figures usually are the more valuable ones since they aren't produced in *as large* a quantity initially and are typically exclusive to one line.
Investing in figures is a patience game; you've got to sit on em for a while and wait for the initial wave of customers to blow through and buy the figures cheap. Many will open them, thus increasing the value of your stuff that's still in the package. In some situations, you may be the only person selling an item, and the customer will have no choice but to accept your price or fuck off. That part applies to anything, and that's what resale investment is all about.
I also collect just because it's fun though. I enjoy the actual collection aspect of it and having stuff on the shelves makes the room a little more lively.

How could they make fun of my boi Reviewbrah like that?

>watching reddit letter cuckia

Wow that was really clever. Got 'em.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all sent to them by fans. All these e-celebs constantly get boxes and boxes of free stuff sent to them.

Trailer reactions

>BvS actually was a movie that had a lot to say
like what

Nerd crew stopped being funny halfway through episode one, and they just repeated the same joke over and over since then

Collider, mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Jn0ZihMgw

Me personally I love that room. Very cool!

Like for example how comic book heroes from the first half of the 20th century and the things the represent need to be reevaluated critically in modern society so that they don't lose their meaning and become hollow icons that are celebrated for nothing but their own sake.