Even his own BROTHER has turned on him

Even his own BROTHER has turned on him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cNWJIkjOupg?t=2m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=pBW3zlqYG3E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_International
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He probably did rape those women, the problem is that all of this seems like fake outrage.

I'm willing to bet none of this will hold up in court because they wont have proof.

I wouldn't have remorse if a bunch of Hollywood slags let me fucc them but decided to complain years later either.

Who's accused him of actual rape apart from crazy Rose Mcgowan?

I've never heard one bad thing about bob weinstein

Could he actually be a good guy?

>I've never heard one thing about bob weinstein
fixed

>I find myself in a waking nightmare. My brother has caused unconscionable suffering. As a father of three girls I say this with every bone in my body — I am heartbroken for the women that he has harmed. I'm a fighter. For my entire adult life, I fought for the films I want to see the light of day. I have fought for my employees, who have dedicated their lives to achieving the vision of this company that me and my brother founded. But I cannot fight what is indefensible.

>The members of the board, including myself, did not know the extent of my brother's actions. I know him on a personal level better than anyone. It’s hard to describe how I feel that he took out the emptiness inside of him in so many sick and depraved ways. It's a sickness but not a sickness that is excusable. It's a sickness that's inexcusable. And I, as a brother, understood and was aware as a family member, that my brother needed help and that something was wrong.

>I was also the object of a lot of his verbal abuse — at one time physical abuse. And I am not looking for one bit of sympathy from anyone. I do not put myself in the category at all of those women that he hurt. But it's a complicated situation when it's your brother doing the abusing to you as well. I saw it and I asked him to get help for many years. And that's the truth. He avoided getting the help. We begged him.

>This hurts, but I don't feel an ounce of remorse coming from him, and that kills me too. When I heard his written, lame excuse… Not an excuse. When I heard his admission of feeling remorse for the victims and then him cavalierly, almost crazily saying he was going to go out and take on the NRA, it was so disturbing to me. It was utter insanity. My daughters all felt sick hearing this because we understood he felt nothing. I don't feel he feels anything to this day. I don't.

true, but thats how it should be for producers right?

What else is he going to say? Nothing? Let TWC become worthless? He's a greedy hollywood exec that will never have enough and trying to salvage the shitshow that is his company.

The real question to ask here is how his own brother "suddenly" found out.

>raped celebrities

celebrities aren't people. who cares

who cares

>hey, let's all gang up on this one guy whose misdeeds were already known within Hollywood, so that we look like good guys

Also, Rose Mcgowan's twitter really makes her seem batshit fucking insane.

>As a father of three girls I say this with every bone in my body
Bones cant talk is this guy a fucking retard

If he really wanted to be serious he'd say it with every mouth in his body

don't believe him

Serves him right, he trusted another jew.

His Brother is the one who made this all happened in the first place. Big question is will Harvey return the favor on his brother. Both of'em are guilty doing something much more shady.

They are both abusers of underage girls

lol. jay-z met beyonce when she was like 15 and immediately began grooming her. They started "officially" dating as soon as she became legal.

This moral paragon should defintely own a share of TWC

I'm starting to feel bad for Harvey. His own brother hanging him out to dry.

The relationship between the Weinstein brothers have been strained since Miramax was shut down by Disney after a very public and vicious fight over profit-sharing agreement between the Weinsteins and Disney. Bob had to stay behind and clean up the mess.

Bob probably orchestrated this whole thing to push his brother out of the company.

>jews aren't even loyal to their own flesh and blood
What revolting creatures

>I find myself in a waking nightmare
lmao you're not the one who was allegedly raped you fag
we all know his couch is how jlaw got memed everywhere, the talentless hack that she is

Why are they so upset? It's common knowledge that you have to suck some dick in Hollywood if you want to succeed.

They signed up for it, accepted it and now start complaining about their own decisions.

Do jews even know the meaning of loyalty?

they wouldn't rule the world if they did

Put my dick in your ear and I'll show you a bone that can talk, faggot.

Guys, can we talk about how unsettling it is that Jews turn on each other so quickly? There's an entire article on self-hating Jews for a reason. Why didn't they lift a finger to stop the Holocaust? Is it just cowardice?

Jew loyalty is over when it isn't convenient goyim, even for family.

top kek it sounds like the sickness and emptiness hes talking about is antisocial personality disorder

So Harvey saying he deeply regrets his actions is just a sick pondering to what he thinks people would like to hear? That would be illustrative of a very manipulative and twisted personality. He really doesn't know how people work.

Only for PR.

>i had no idea that my own brother, an A-list producer and one of the most famous producers in Hollywood history, was a serial sexual abuser just had no idea it wasn't something we talked about honestly i don't really know the guy harvey who yeah don't know the guy

Is he really upset about his brother abusing his power to bed a bunch on fame-hungry whores or is he just power-hungry?

is tv officially a cuck board now? i mean half of the tv waifus have been harvested

It was probably his brother that fucked him over. They have always hated each other, but they promised their mother that they wouldn't fight. She died a year ago though so... Bob will probably get out of this as the new king of (independent) Hollywood (productions). No sympathy for Harvey though - he trusted a jew after all..... Just look at how kikes are fucking each other over in Israel.

>Rose McGowan
Does the word of a pedophile victim was raised in a literal cult hold any sway?

>court

Has anyone even filed a suit?

Sounds like that Tim & Eric episode about the Cinco brothers.

>He doesn't know how Jews work

>As a father of three girls I say this with every bone in my body — I am heartbroken for the women that he has harmed

kek, so if he didn't have daughters, he wouldn't care?

>The members of the board, including myself, did not know the extent of my brother's actions
>I saw it and I asked him to get help for many years. And that's the truth. He avoided getting the help. We begged him.

Pick one (((weinstein)))

Any support for him is social suicide. The collective anxiety over sexual harassment in Hollywood is blowing up and Harvey just is scapegoat that everyone else needs.

Everyone feigning ignorance knew exactly what was happening, even the women that were sexually harassed knew what the fuck they were getting into but went along with it for the fame and riches. My disgust for sexual deviants is matched by the collective charade being played by the rest of the industry acting like they either know nothing or do nothing of that sort.

This sort of behavior is observable in nature when studying other forms of vermin:
youtu.be/cNWJIkjOupg?t=2m25s

Fuck Mice, Rats are cute and sociable animals though who only turn on each other when overpopulated and starving

One question that is on everybody’s mind: He is your brother, how in the world did you not know this was going on?

>First of all, let me tell you something that people don't know. For the last five years, I've probably talked to my brother ten times on any personal level. That's the fracture that's gone on. Since Dimension started, we ran two separate companies. So many of the people that he does business with — actors, actresses — I've never even met and they know it. I wanted to lead a separate existence. So we were leading two separate divisions.

>I actually was quite aware that Harvey was philandering with every woman he could meet. I was sick and disgusted by his actions. But that's the extent of what [I knew]. I said, “Harvey, you're just cheating. Why do you constantly cheat?” I could see it. But I wasn't in the room with him.

>For me, I thought he was literally just going out there cheating in a pervasive way. It wasn't like he even had a mistress. It was one after another and that I was aware of. But as far as being in a room and hearing the description in The New York Times? No way. No F-in way was I aware that that was the type of predator that he was. And the way he convinced people to do things? I thought they were all consensual situations.

>I'll tell you what I did know. Harvey was a bully, Harvey was arrogant, he treated people like shit all the time. That I knew. And I had to clean up for so many of his employee messes. People that came in crying to my office: “Your brother said this, that and the other.” And I'd feel sick about it.

>They'll expect one of us in the wreckage brother

kek

That's pretty terrible. Betraying family is one of the worst things you can do.

>The real question to ask here is how his own brother "suddenly" found out.

This. If I've known about it since I started taking film seriously in the early 00s how did his brother just now find out? I've never even met Harvey.

>turn on each other when overpopulated and starving
So niggers?

I wonder how women feel about this whole thing

Thats a Christian value, people from other certain religions don't tend to care.

Here's hoping the insane feminists do what they do best and take miles from those offering inches to tear the whole thing down.

Don't they just move to Europe when that happens?

Honestly, I believe him

I'm assuming you never had a junkie relative. This kike was probably in a similar situation. He's gotten in trouble a multitude of times before this NYtimes hit piece

>"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.
Mark 13:12

These mouse trap videos are pretty damn interesting

its cultural you fool. Religion has nothing to do with familial loyalty. Niggers/ sand niggers are loyal to a fault

So whats next for him? What chance does he have to ever work in Hollywood again?

Not that guy but my brother is a junkie piece of shit. I wouldn't want him anywhere near me but I wouldn't sell him out either. That takes a special kind of scum.

no, my brother and I don't get along either. But I'd never sell him out.

Is McGowan a pedophile victim that was raised in a literal cult?

Oh yeah he just has to go on the 5 year magical redemption tour. Drop out, check into rehab, don't do anything for a while, come back promoing a movie about a feminist hero or something

I would believe him if he wasn't a kike.

>enabling your junkie brother
>not getting the hammer down on them so they're forced to stop hurting themselves and others

you are the scum

Not like it matters, she's chosen to work with convicted child molesters as late as 2011. She's an insane hypocrite.

Fucking jews don't care about family when they smell blood.

I think you're the one talking about something you have no experience in or just jewish.

So what if I'm Jewish? You anti-Semites are virgin losers.

I fucking hate looking at jews

Or maybe i'm not a coward who places a higher value on ethics and my expectations of my family. You use "muh family" as an excuse to hide and do nothing when as a brother you should be the first - precisely because you love them and can come from a position of understanding - to reach out when they act a fool. Because the rest of the world sure as fuck won't, and shouldn't have to, give a flying fuck about your sibling

I was just wondering if they were saying that she is. I have no idea about her past.

He's facing legitimate criminal charges user. The trials are going to consume his new hermit life for the next few years and only after the verdict is he going to know his fate.

The Academy ousted him. I don't fucking remember the last time that happened. The chances of him producing a movie again, assuming he miraculously beat all these charges and isn't destitute after legal fees and not working at all, is zero. He's practically radioactive.

>Mel Gibson did it!
Mel is rich as fuck but more importantly he knows how to direct and act. Weinstein is just a producer. When you take away his money and blacklist his name he doesn't bring anything as a producer.

It's gonna be an awkward Christmas get-together at the Weinstein house

>m-muh daughters

Why do men keep writing this? I don't have kids and I know it's probably coming from an honest place, but it's still cringeworthy. Having daughters shouldn't make you feel any differently about protecting women from creepy exploitive men, and it doesn't make your position any more relatable. It's a non sequitur and actually just cheapens your stance against sexual harassment

Bob turned Harvey in because he wanted the company for himself. Pretty sure Bob will keep on raping girls after this whole thing is done.

> He's facing legitimate criminal charges

So was Polanski. You underestimate the conniving nature of the heeb

youtube.com/watch?v=pBW3zlqYG3E

Because feminists don't believe Men have any inherent moral fabric unless enforced by outside circumstances, such as the possessive ownership of having daughters which forces the man to care about women in order to preserve their masculine pride.

Basically, Feminists see men like Sup Forums see's Nogs

>The Academy ousted him. I don't fucking remember the last time that happened
holy fuck it's because it literally never happened before

>LOS ANGELES — Hollywood’s de facto governing body, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, voted overwhelmingly on Saturday to “immediately expel” Harvey Weinstein, breaking with 90 years of precedent and turning one of the biggest Oscar players in history into a hall-of-fame pariah.

>Although largely symbolic, the ouster of Mr. Weinstein from the roughly 8,400-member academy is stunning because the organization is not known to have taken such action before — not when Roman Polanski, a member, pleaded guilty in a sex crime case involving a 13-year-old girl; not when women came forward to accuse Bill Cosby, a member, of sexual assault; and not when Mel Gibson went on anti-Semitic tirade during a drunken-driving arrest in 2006 or pleaded no contest to a charge of battery against an old girlfriend in 2011.

>The Academy kept Polanski but ousted Weinstein

Is this all to just save face? We all knew about this forever.

I am not enabling him so you're starting from an incorrect assumption. I said I would never sell him out that doesn't mean I wrap him in cotton wool and let him get away with his shitty destructive behaviour.

You campaigned for your own independence you dumb roastie. It's no longer our duty to protect you whores

Polanksi fucking fled the country. The only thing saving him from decades in jail was his French citizenship and as they do not extradite their own. He is a literal fugitive on the run and looking over his shoulder every time he lands in a new country.

Weinstein was born in New York and I don't think Israel takes fugitives.

>he/she read my post and deduced that I was a female

Want to know how I know you're a dumbass? Not even going to bother addressing the substance of your post, I'm just going to call you a dumbass.

>Also, Rose Mcgowan's twitter really makes her seem batshit fucking insane.
probably because she got raped
>i'm not a racist i have a black friend
>i'm not a sexist i have daughters
i mean he's like sixty, sorry he's not up-to-date on the latest PC mumbo-jumbo
>Having daughters shouldn't make you feel any differently about protecting women from creepy exploitative men
i wouldn't give a shit about women being raped if they weren't related to me

The way you felt as if you were entitled to the "protection" of men gave it away you stupid bitch

>“We haven’t done anything!” she remembered him saying. “It’s like being in a Walt Disney movie!”
>De Caunes told me, “I looked at him and I said—it took all my courage, but I said, ‘I’ve always hated Walt Disney movies.’
what do >we think about this?

Anyone got those pics of Walt being creepy with the reference model child for Alice in wonderland? (aka Alice's voice actress, IIRC)

no I ain't googling that shit

God you're fucking stupid. Your reading comprehension is fucking pathetic. It's painfully obvious that I'm a male.

To address your terrible, incoherent point, I didn't specifically say men should protect women, you illiterate fuck. Every normal, nonautistic, nonincel person should feel a need to stave off creepy exploitive men. That's called being a decent human being. You're so goddamn stupid that I won't bother replying to you anymore. Take your incel anger to /soc/ or something.

If Kevin Spacey descended upon you to violently fuck your asshole you couldn't protect yourself so what woman would turn to you for protection? Not that you'd even try to protect yourself from a violent assfucking by Kevin Spacey, faggot. Yeah --I'm a woman and my clit is bigger than your tiny dick, little faggot boy. Protect yourself.

>Could he actually be a good guy?

Everybody knew what Harvey was doing, you clown.

Not sure who is jewing who anymore

>Why do men keep writing this?

It's not men. It's anybody playing the SJW/Twitter Outrage machine to their own advantage.
Using a "vulnerable group" as a shield, while you manipulate people and events.
Harvey did the same thing. He always publicly supported "social justice" causes, because it made him untouchable.

It's Hollywood. Everyone is jewing everyone else. It's a giant game of Clue but instead of murder it's rape, and the prize is millions of dollars and being worshipped on earth

Jews really are the best liars in the world.

unreal

emma in the bathroom with the candlestick

>raped in the bathroom by Emma with the candlestick

I'm OK with this, you can even keep the money

>Was she raped and raised in a cult
Yes, I'm not even memeing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_International