Big Mouth Is Good, Deal With It

I Don't know what happened to Sup Forums but when i first heard about this show Sup Forums as already shitting on it.

However of course who the fuck listens to the internet so I watched it with a couple of mates.

This show was great, it was funny and enjoyable.

The only thing that is shit is the art style, but I think thats to tie in with how disgusting puberty is as a whole.

Fuck even the thing Sup Forums was crying about was mentioned in the very last episode.

/nu-tv/ literally got BTFO'd by something that was already talked about before /nu-tv/ even got involved.

PS: Your car is full of bees.

The show is a mix of South Park, American Dad, and Duckman.

>puberty
>disgusting
Fucking how?

There's a lot of neo-nazi alarmist SJWs here, they were shilling against it because muh joo conspiracies

honestly i'd be willing to give it a watch if it weren't for the fuck ugly art style

why is western animation so fucking ugly?

literally boku no pico for cucks

>Thinking I'm going to get Netflix for this

>How about gay sex is for non cucks
>How about the life of teenage during puberty is for cucks

Only proves my point.

>reddit spacing

>meme arrows

It literally looks like Pepe. You like Pepe, right?

>Duckman
MY MAN
So nice to see someone else talk about this show

It was so-so. 90% of the funny shit was in the trailers. They really only had about 30 minutes of jokes that they tried to drag out over an entire season. The fact that all the characters ended up being 12 year old neurotic jews was expected. That everyone was a far-left liberal and you had characters unironically calling one another the patriarchy or convincing children that boys kissing each other's dicks was also to be expected. It's an animated show in 2017, it'd be weird if it wasn't pushing an agenda. But did it have to have so many dry episodes and long, fucking LONG periods between trying to be funny?

Pedo show.

Why are most of the kids jewish? Also, the hormone monster and that Mexican kid are the best characters.

Hello /nu-tv/.

projection

You sound like a titanic faggot and your oppinion is garbage.

please go back to tumblr you twinkie fagboi

it would be better if this was true but its not and the show sucks

Woah....so this is the power.....of same fagging.....

To be fair it's not like the right's values even let them talk about the biological side of puberty let alone make a tv show about it.

>being this delusional
cringe

this is the worst photoshop job I've ever seen, please take lessons before posting again little one

the art style is meant to reflect the jewish people writing the show

Duckman is still patrician as hell

No, it's not "great".

I went into this show trying to keep an open mind and just assuming that the detractors were Sup Forums leaking into Sup Forums again but it has way too much shit in the way of the actual good bits (and there are some good points).

The good:
Some of the jokes are solid, and there are several episodes that, as a whole, land pretty well - the Statue of Liberty one for instance and Jessi's bat mitzvah.
The Hormone Monsters, while occasionally feeling a bit over played, were always pretty fun to see, especially the female one - Maya Rudolph actually was pretty fucking great.
Some of the characters were actually kind of endearing.
A lot of the actual puberty stuff was handled decently enough.

The Bad:
Almost everything about Jay and his entire family, just a really insufferable one-note character.
Coach Steve was all over the fucking place. Sometimes his episodes were solid like him shitting himself on the school trip and learning to read. Others were just unfunny and "lol so randum xD" like the New York episode and him getting arrested for murder.
Anything involving the pillows.
Nick's parents were too bizarre. No, I get what they were going for, they were still too bizarre and strange.
Duke Ellington had some funny moments but I was mostly left wondering "Why is this even a thing?"
Rewatch the show and count just how many times people vomit. It wasn't funny when stan did it all the time on south park, and it isn't funny now.

Theres so much more too but I've already wasted too much time on this dumb show. It has it's moments where it hits the mark, sure - like the bat mitzvah episode - but you have to tread through a lot of shit to get there.

except is fucking problematic and subtly racist. Big Mouth is actually quality content.

Well the patriarchy moment was actually a bit humorous given the context. But I was wondering myself why all the characters (except maybe Jay) were Jews. It just seemed...bizarre.