Because he drew the gun before.

>Rayman

Muh kino

good

rayman
raylan

Did I really need to explain this?

Lonely road?

Pretty much this. Season 1 was still at least enjoyable as a case-of-the-week crime drama, but once they ditched that and got into longer storylines it was fantastic.

TRYIN TO MACARON

Wut? I stopped halfway through season 1.

the only show that takes place in my state

one of the best shows in the last decade

i'd rather watch any episode of S1 again than the fucking ava prison scenes in S5

ya dun goofed. season 2-4 are amazing

There's something inherently ridiculous about making a show revolve around the US Marshals and the same time fight to keep events in Kentucky. Virtually every show ends up with:

"This criminal has committed a very specific crime that puts him under the jurisdiction of federal law enforcement (but not FBI). He managed to do it elsewhere, but of course cross into Eastern Kentucky so that we have to go after him. Oh, and you have a personal connection to him so there's a bit of drama."

That may work a couple of times, but Jesus, it's astonishing that Eastern Kentucky somehow is a hub for criminals that love to commit federal crimes and then go back home

It's one of those shows that is silly & fun at times but also full of little things that are amazing.
>All those theory's that Tim was going to go Rambo PTSD
Also despite being a piece of shit Boyd's last like was still heart breaking

'tism

>you

There are no shows quite like the later seasons.
It puts a delicious spin on the neo-Western.

Can't recommend it enough.

season 2 is fucking goat

KINO all around

>There's something inherently ridiculous about making a show revolve around the US Marshals and the same time fight to keep events in Kentucky.
Federal law enforcement allocates most of their personnel to local, state-specific offices; they donĀ“t bus them around the nation from a massive complex in D.C.

That's not what I'm saying - I'm saying that it's dumb to think that staff at a marshals' field office end up dealing with federal cases 90% of which involve locals that they have a connection to, rather than fugitives from other states (which is the bulk of their work)

What's better, this or Longmire?

this

WOOOWEE

IS THAT - DEPUDEE US MARSHALL RAYLAN GIBBONS I SEE BEFORE ME

for real though this is the one of the best shows ever made

Why did you point that out but not "GIBBONS"?

>ywn move a little seed into Loretta's womb

>Shaved Vulture Faced Sam Elliot working with Psychopath Bearded Garrett Dillahunt

FUCKING KINO, MAN!

Lags a bit in the middle, first two seasons and last season are GOAT though.

RAYLAAAN GIVENS! TO HWAT DO I OWE THE PLEASURE!

how is it possible to rock a pocket-watch so well

Accents were not consistently good for the region. Kentucky/TN/WV don't sound like Texas etc but other than that I love this show

S2 was watchable. Rest was garbage.

Yeah and they were shooting in what looked like Southern California for Kentucky but overall not too bad.

IT'S A PIGGYBANK

>>ywn move a little seed into Loretta's womb

Formally Chuck's

I actually liked how in earlier seasons they managed to perfectly balance case-of-the-week with storylines

Starting watching it a week ago for Goggins. Not disappointed.

I did the same with the shield, after watching justified

> I'll quit tomorrow

So many great characters and actors

Generally great. Wobbled a bit in season five then underwent a glorious return to form in the final season.

Nobody leaves Harlan alive

Literally this