“We haven’t done anything!” she remembered him saying. “It’s like being in a Walt Disney movie!”

>“We haven’t done anything!” she remembered him saying. “It’s like being in a Walt Disney movie!”
>De Caunes told me, “I looked at him and I said—it took all my courage, but I said, ‘I’ve always hated Walt Disney movies.’
harv on suicide watch

who said what? that was the most uninforming green text ive seen in weeks

it's a greentext about harvey weinstein, who the fuck do you think the other person is

Oh yeah, well the jerk store called...

I would have gone full Weinstein on her too, if you know what I mean.

>who the fuck do you think the other person is
who the fuck is it?

Harvey Weinstein is the hero that no one needs

some woman he raped/ tried to rape

It is, apparently, Mss De Caunes.

can you give me a quick rundown?

read the new yorker article you memespouting butt

Why didn't you tell us it's in the New Yorker article in the first place, you autistic cunt. Waste of trips.

what did you think i was just randomly talking about weinstein

your inability to read between the lines suggests that YOU are the autist

Regretting sex isn't rape user.

i cba to type allegedly every time

Fair enough. On a similar note he does seem like he's delivered on his promises to most these women. I mean, a blow job or a quick fucky fucky doesn't seem proportionate to the amount of fame, cash and influence they got in return. Harvey may have been a pervert asshole but at least he was an honorable one.

Maybe you should have linked it instead of spergging out

you don't need to know who the other person is if you know the greentext is about harvey weinstein and he's currently in a sex scandal

>he's currently in a sex scandal
Woah no way? Source?

Why is Harv on suicide watch from this encounter in particular? He is upset she said she didn't like Walt Disney, destroying his perception that all women like Disney, and therefore creating an unresolvable mental conflict?

it's just a good comeback

>I was like, what the fuck, is he taking a shower?” she said. He came out naked with an erection and demanded she lie on the bed. He told her that many other women had done so before her, but she left and slammed the door.

I bet afterwards he came on her though.

>not came on her back
you make this woman's shitty comeback sound like not a shitty comeback

Is it though? He is saying that their encounter was like Disney because nothing sexusl happened. Her comeback is to say she doesn't like Disney, implying that she doesn't like that the encounter has no sexual content, implying she wishes the encounter was less like Disney.

>Her comeback is to say she doesn't like Disney, implying that she doesn't like that the encounter has no sexual content, implying she wishes the encounter was less like Disney.
woah is this the new baneposting