*heavenly music starts playing*

*heavenly music starts playing*

SNEED

WAKE UP IN THE MORNING

SMELLING LIKE P SNEEDY

the simpsonium experience
sponsored by sneedcorp, for all your feed and seed desires

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ and Sup Forums spammer from india

What the fuck am I going to do with all my Simpsons reaction pictures if all anyone ever says is
>LOOOOL SNEEEED IF I POST IT AGAIN IT'LL BE FUNNIER

Formerly Bouviers

Hey what up, chuck?

>he doesn't think sneedposting is the pinnacle of comedy

maybe reddit is more your speed

The Sneed thing will only live longer if you don't help burn it out, so keep posting Simpsons images and making Simpsons threads

How many times do I need to see this post

I finished watching season 9 again and in contrast with season 8 the number of zombie plots that resolve in the last ten seconds increase by a lot

At least the gags are still there

As many times as I need to sneed.

Check out this chucklefuck

When did Simpsons go zombie?

Season 9-12 arent classic but fine imo

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

i assume this came from your FB

wtf i hate sneed now.

Talkin bout heavenly music? Try talkin bout my heavenly black balls! 20k on my wrist. You dont get that with tiny white boy balls. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is.

S

N

E

>WAKE UP IN THE MORNING
FEELIN' SHY AND LONELY
GEE, I GOTTA GO TO SCHOOOOOLLL

E

D
ALL ME

formerly sneedlefeed

speed's seed and feed

more your speed? more like more your SNEED!

More like this?

>facebook tier simpsons memes
i bet you like tobias memes