ITT: Films straight people will NEVER understand

ITT: Films straight people will NEVER understand

Wasn't this just a literal knockoff of Phantom of the Paradise?

I'm straight ad this is one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time.

Straight guy here too. Movie is great. I actually have a bunch of respect for Drag because of this movie.

Hello fellow straight man. Dip your genitals into any prime female vagina lately? Catch that NFL game the other day? How about those weights huh? I'm hitting them hard. Lifting heavy. I sure do love looking at breasts. It's the nipples that make them sexy. Well, take care!

Straight, love the movie. It has PRIME Sarandon and a nip slip. The music is catchy. Why would one dislike it?

Phantom slightly predates Rocky Horror's movie adaptation, but Rocky Horror came first in the form of a live musical production.

Straight OP here. I just got out of my first screening of it but the theater was packed and half the audience were Virgins (like me). There was also a live accompaniment. Between all that and a fairly drunk audience I could barely hear anything.

Saw it in NYC last year after seeing it around Halloween of last year. Sure its loud and obnoxious in person but thats part of seeing it live/in a theater

I'm straight and breasts are great because of their orb nature. It's like a perfect ball of the best kind of jiggle. You some kinda queermo liking the most phallic part of the booby, boy?

w-what? No, I am a heterosexual male such as yourself. How about those vulvae, eh boys?

I guess. I asked my friend who’d be there before and he said that it was best when the crowd was small and experienced. Does that sound about right?
It was still a cool show. They had live actors acting out the entire movie around the stage while the movie was on the projector. Is that what’s commonly done?

Try understanding the size of my respective black balls! 20k on my wrist. You dont get that with tiny white boy balls. 20k on my wrist. Understand THAT.

I'm 35% gay and enjoyed it

>eh
Canadians are possibly the least straight men on God's green planet.

>w-
C-c-cat got your cock-sucking tongue, homo?

>vulvae
>lavve u
You what me, faggot?

Yeah its better with a small and sober crowd. The live part is usually done on a stage while the projector is on, but I saw it in an actual theater and they ran around it. I guess it could have been more fun. I tried to get the people who've gone to it live 50+ times to talk in line waiting for the movie but they were kinda snobbish. Maybe it was the NY attitude.

You got me. I am a raging closeted faggot who is constantly being skewered on both ends by cocks like a fleshy rotisserie and I enjoy this movie.

Can't stand this fucking movie. It's such a meme.

Then I got somethin' to admit, fruit: Same.

>Dip your genitals into any prime female vagina lately?
Nope.
>Catch that NFL game the other day?
Gridiron is for faggots and americunts.
>How about those weights huh?
The only weights I lift are between my legs.

You sound like a raging troll or pmsing bitch.

ok other straight guys, not gonna lie, for a few hours after the movie i wanted to runaway and start up my own drag ""rocky"" picture show if you know what i mean

Ah thanks. Maybe it was the other way around then.

when a guy who u can tell has a big wiener because of his stride walks by and u cant help but admire him because thats just what men do
#womenwouldneverunderstand