I hope you've paid your TV license lads

I hope you've paid your TV license lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnGG8SEYDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
youtube.com/watch?v=zn6qkZ9taEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

License is all sorted, I'm more worried about this year's penis inspection

How fucking hard is it to email them and say "I don't watch live television or use BBC iPlayer."? That's literally all you need to do and they won't bother you again, if you do either of those things just lie to them.

>watch bbc iplayer
>click "Yes I have a tv license"
>I actually don't

HAHAHAHAA TRY AND STOP ME FUCKERS

So you can watch unlive TV right?
I just listen BBC 6Music on the radio, at least that's free. TV is garbage anywaaaayy

This. Declared I only use my TV for gaming when in fact I watch TV everyday.

FUCK THE SYSTEM

>tell 'em I don't need a licence
>i actually don't because all i watch is pirated

haha fight the power

Fucking hell chaps it's only £150 a year.

Only retards pay that. Here's how you deal with the TV licensing goons:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnGG8SEYDoQ

I'm honestly glad Britain is undergoing replacement migration. They've become so weak and self destructive that they deserve to die in hellfire

>we know how difficult it is to pay bills at the moment, that's why we're giving you less than two weeks before we fuck your shit up

so empathetic

>on train to pay the television licence
>get arrested

What country do you currently reside in user?

Chechnya.

Do people go to jail over not paying the tax or license

what is an example of sectarian language?

>don't watch TV
>own a TV for netflix and vidya
>have to pay just cause there's an antenna port on my TV
>mfw state is extorting me for 350 dollars each year for services i don't use or need

Nigger

U fuckin wot m8?

"hey you catholic idiot"

In a Scottish/Northern Irish context it means stuff with an old racial or religious connotation like Jock, Mick, Taig, etc

well my favourite one is tarrier

>Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “Hun” and “Orange bastard” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be) and others such as “Fenian” and “Tim” used negatively against Catholics (or those perceived to be).
>you can be imprisoned for calling someone Tim

i always avoid the bastards, never answer he door unless someone has text/called me beforehand.

haven't paid it in 6 years, never will.

"piss off, paki"

I can't wait for next month when all the britbongs are crying because they didn't get their license and now they're in deep shit.

probably just get fined worst case scenario

nah you'll get away with Tim because it's more to do with being a Celtic fan

>calling someone Tim
no, calling someone A Tim
make no mistake, you use that term on the wrong street in Glasgow and it's stabby-stab time for you

police state

OI M8 YOU HAVE A LICENSE FOR THAT TELLY M8?

if I was on that bus I would have fucking battered him and then the ladies would let me suck their toes in gratitude for getting rid of the creep.

If only the British police and government put this much effort into combating terrorism and child sex trafficking.

Fucking pure KINO watching tv police get fucked at the angry conspiracy brits doorstops
youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno

Bullshit gestapo extortion desu famiglia

>giving them your details when they dont know them

The letters aren't even addressed to me and they've been threatening to "start an investigation" for close to a year now.

The only way this affects me is that I have to throw out a letter every month or so.

>don't pay licence fee
>enforcers come round
>catch me watching tv illegally
>get fine
>don't pay fine
>bailiffs come round
>take me telly
>fuck

Another day, another thread where retarded Amerisharts think that only UK has TV licenses. Protip, most of Europe does. Here in Goymany we have it, hell, the Brits and Yanks still control our fucking media, technicality, until 2099. In Austria they have the exact same system as we do.

TV License isn't mandatory and unless you incriminate yourself impossible to enforce. When they come to the door after you letting them know you don't need one tell them YOU DON'T NEED ONE, when they ask to come in tell them now isn't a great time and to come back later. They don't have the resources to chase you, so the agent will just say they inspected the property and it was fine.

t. TV License Enforcement Team

Why don't they appropriate the funding from vat taxes or income something

t. anallytickled brit

No we don't, neither in Germany nor anywhere else in Europe.

Google "UK BBC Radio license".

>the Brits and yanks still control our fucking media
You've a lot to learn

That's not a country. That's the smelly outhouse of Russia.

>b-b-but muh semi-autonomous region!

Fucking gold

>mfw Americans call a sqwarky-flashy piccybox a "television"

>"Dear Sir/Madam"
No, this is what you want.

Don't email them, don't send back any correspondence, don't contact them at all, don't give them any personal information about yourself which they need to prosecute you. Ignore them and don't open your front door to them.

They're trying to find low hanging fruit. Rise above it.

What's there to learn? This is 100% fact. Technically, Berlin is a vassal state of the USA.

POWER TO THE PEOPLEEEEE

/ourguy/?

hmm yes, (((BRITS))) and (((YANKS)))

>UK
>invents the TV
>first broadcast
>we should just suck the goy dick and have a 'commercial' on every 5 mins that last 3 mins

Yeah, we should also play NFL and have 660 seconds of ACTUAL game played.

Didn't deny they were Jews, our Jews had, er, gone on vacation, yes?

>paying to access your own tv

I thought an Italian invented crt

One day, mandatory education will be required before you can post about a certain topic online.

How's life been treating you these past 6 years, you dirty orange bastard?

>3rd world countries do not have to pay tv licenses, FUCKING AFRICANS DO NO HAVE TO PAY THE PRIVATE GOON SQUAD FOR TV LICENSES

>if you are watching
>if
Huh, but they have a comprehensive database that knows which households purchase televisions, and they have special vans that drive around to detect the magic signal that all TVs make.
Why would they be uncertain? Really makes my brain think

>get letters like this for about a year
>flatmates and I always treated it like a joke
>they actually send an inspector around, the absolute madmen
He was some 80+ year old dude who didn't know what video games were when we tried to explain that's all we use our tv for.

>I'm more worried about this year's penis inspection
Don't worry, it's very difficult to fail. It's very unlikely that your penis is under the 7 inches minimum requirement to pass

Alexander Bain introduced the facsimile machine between 1843 and 1846. He was a Scot.

John Logie Baird then did the first proper display of what we know as television in 1920 in London, some shitty film or some crap I forget.

Some German invented CRT and the first dude to use it for television was a Jap.

and Europeans do. The USA has to pay for PBS through taxes, what's the difference other than in this case, the UK citizens can refuse to pay? Germans and Austrians can't.

WHA'S LIKE US!

OMG have these BBC perverts been watching my wank off into my nan's underwear drawer? THIS IS FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS.

Best one right here
youtube.com/watch?v=zn6qkZ9taEc

>"please sign in to access the iplayer"
>sign up as [email protected]
>fill out postcode as 10 downing street
>do this once a week when I tune into question time

It makes up over 10% of all court cases iirc.

>Spilling state secrets on Sup Forums
I've just reported you to the queen's secret service

you banged the wrong door cunt

>police state

Do you think Dimblebot has a tv license?

hHAHAHAHAHHA HE CALLED HIM A FUCKING NONCE

Got a problem with that, you fucking nonce?

the fouhkin bobbies are couhmin maih, youh nicked yoh li-hel peh veert

We have your IP address and are just waiting for identify confirmation from your ISP. It's only a matter of time, perhaps you should make things easier on yourself now.

t. BBC Collection Services

>GET THA FUCK OFF MY DRIVE CUNT

>Two mongs don't make a right

>I'm not here to argue with you
>You're damn right you're not

This can't be real.

It's not

it is.

thanks

>Special vans

Hahaha, no. The BBC is skint. You think they can afford to spend millions on tech? Their sound department don't even buy sennhiesers anymore, they use Sony.

>skin to skin after c-sec

doesn't this mean stitching the wound closed?

>50% of all magistrate cases are on the subject of non-payment of the license fee

Half of the entirety of our country's lower court system is used to go after poor people for not paying for Gary Linekar's salary

It makes me murderously mad when I think about it so I try not to

>the bbc has magic vans that detect tvs tuned into live TV

hahaha, the funniest part is some people actually believe it

nope, it's the baby-handling charge.

I think it means holding the baby

Skin to skin is when the mother is allowed to hold the baby in her arms for the first time, the hospital charged her for this.

>not living with your gran so you get her free license

amateurs

look into van eck phreaking its not that far off from reality

>13284.49 dollars

wow

what a bitter little bitch

LAND OF THE FREE

>not pAying you tv license

Wtf? You some kind of virgin?.

Almost everyone I know doesn't watch tv anymore, so there is no reason to have a licence.

Only old people watch tv.

wtf america, you need to pay to hold your own babby