He was easily the worst part

he was easily the worst part

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ES6jTsZ4NQs&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the old melancholic replicant teams up with the new replicant in this epic adventure

Wrong, this was the first time Ford acted decently since the 80s. The real worst part is the soundtrack, which only has one good song, that being the one from the original.

>muh songs
OST for 2049 is pleb filter.

And he was STILL the worst part of the movie
Not really. All the expositional dialogue was. He was the second worst part.

jared leto was the worst part

Oh yeah: "killing urself is most human thing : )))))" Thanks lady.

Kind of. I felt they patronized his character, because it's Harrison Ford. I'm not sure he can act beyond his reputation anymore.

They tried to play him up as a badass too much. Guy has been alone for years and is ancient. Would have liked his character a lot better if he actually was weak and decrepit.

BRRRRRRRRRAP

I didn't get who the fuck that one eyed bitch was supposed to be, someone explain it to me

Why the fuck was she trying to get info on Goose?

go listen to gay """80s""" retro wannabe shit like com truise

GOD FUCKING SPEED
youtube.com/watch?v=ES6jTsZ4NQs&t=0s

Whoever said the line "more human than humans" was the worst part

Remember at the start when he's just killed Bautista, he gets in his car and calls Mommy. She sends over a bunch of photos of his colleagues, she was one of them. A couple of the others in those pics also show up in that scene in the sewer/basement/whatever

I guess she found out that Goose killed Bautista and wanted to know how much they knew of his role in the resistance

PART TIME

New ost is just ambient 80s wannabe shit, where's my melody?

The score was incredible

are you retarded? it's supposed to be non-sensical. it's a replicant's idea of what humanity is: an overglorified quest when it's really K's life before all the shit that takes place in 2049. might wanna work on those critical thinking skills

He seemed like he cared more about this performance than the performance in the original.

Ford AND Leto were the worst part.