This was really good. Much better than I expected. Why did nobody tell me?

This was really good. Much better than I expected. Why did nobody tell me?

What are some other kinos like it?

Kiss kiss bang bang

That's also shane black kino

They're by the same guy?

Very few people saw it, so there's nobody to tell you. I agree completely though, absolute underrated gem

I thought the Goose was a big draw

The goose isn't a draw at all, look at all his flops

Yeah, I saw it the other day and was surprised by how enjoyable it was. Great buddy cop story, Goose and Crow have good chemistry and the kid is actually a decent actress.

I liked it, funny buddy movie.

Are the Lethal Weapon films like this?

I fell in love with her because of the movie. Then I found out she is dating an Asian guy (Cary Fukunaga). Why dont White girls date White men anymore?

no, they're garbage

Shane Black wrote them though right?

They do. Go outside sometime.

Check out this underrated buddy cop kino.

Just watch nearly anything by Shane Black

except Iron Man 3, even he didn't give a shit about the movie

I liked it when it came out, and now I want to rewatch it after 2049 made me fall in love with the Goose all over again.

That shit is really good.

The first couple ones are pretty good, yes.

This shit was bad, but not even in an enjoyable way.

Yes. Shane Black is fucking based.

Did this movie just come out on cable or Netflix?

They just announced the female reboot recently.

I'll throw a rec for Midnight Run. Good little buddy/road flick with Robert DeNiro as... well, Robert DeNiro and Charles Grodin as the straight man. Dennis Farina as the bad guy and Joey Pants shows up to play a scumbag.

What did she mean by this?

W-why don't they like him, guys?

He's one of us

The Glen Cambell soundtrack was nice

Farina steals the movie

white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

unfortunately it was not a financial success
so you might not see anything like this anytime soon

It wasn't THAT great.

But it stood out from all the other bullshit that Hollywood has been churning out lately.

The script was full of holes if you take it seriously, but the great cast & dialogue and comfy setting make it a 7/10. I'd gladly watch it again if it was on TV or something

their kids are gonna look amazing

>The script was full of holes
For example?

It was a terrible excruciating film. Everything about it was off. The 70s vibe wasn't right. The child father dynamic seemed incestuous. The humor fell flat. The pacing was atrocious. The investigation was pointless.