To accept Villeneuve as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writh...

To accept Villeneuve as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writh around on the ground in a supermarket while screaching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.

He is cheeto dust. Nothing more.

Nothing more than a hack, a useful tool for studios to trot out to say "Hey, we're making art house!" I cannot wrap my head around the adulation he receives, let alone the wide praise this has got. The film trudges from set piece to set piece, leaves us no real questions or anything to think about really.

The worst part however was Deakins "look at me i'm acting!" cinematography. This poor sap has become a parody of himself to appease his internet fans(much like Refn after Drive)

The same bullet that kills a capeshit fan will also kill the Villeneuve and Paul Thomas Anderson fan. They come from the same root, from the same doritos stained console. They are frauds, and as a warrior of cinema it's my duty to expose the fakes and the inauthentic when I see them. I will fight with crawls and teeth until the last imposter is fallen to the ground

I have about as much respect for denis villeneuve as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

>Someone actually took the time to type this out

OK.

I too am a PROUD feminist

>that mong face
COCA COLA PUBERTY

>that reddit spacing
It all comes together in a beautiful way.

>"look at me i'm acting!" cinematography

A meme actor but for directors
Is there no end to the kikery of Hollywood?

>it is tarantino
10/10

Naw. He copypastaed.

this

Excellent pasta

I love how easy it is to provoke under-25 cheeto-encrusted film buff '''''cinephile''''' redditors by pointing out what a giant hack this man is

>Say stupid shit
>That's stupid
>HAHA TRIGGERED HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A PSEUD AND A PLEB HAHAHAHAHA
Every time.

Can't wait for the new pta flick

It'll be interesting to see them fighting among each other and spouting pleb

stop making these threads, nolan.
your jealousy is too much

Literally who?

>I don't know what reddit spacing is
I love how this meme took off and everyone misconstrued it immediately as any line breaks in a post.

you can keep spouting this pasta all you want my little plebitto, and why yes it is comical, no amount of your shitposting will make the stuff it says untrue

>Nolan
>any different
They are cheeto dust
They are hot pocket video game
They are canned "pizza sauce"
They are single-serving Easy Mac
They are dog biscuit Axe body spray
They are Dorito crumbs on a hooded sweatshirt
They are Tarantino
They are orange juice concentrate
They are a lotion stain on plaid boxer shorts
They are paintball burger king hot dog
They are a lap-dance at Hooters at noon on a Wednesday
They are coca-cola puberty

Still, someone took the time to write this out.

>untrue
do you mean true?