Opinions on him?

Opinions on him?

token black guy

Seems like an objective guy,without prejudice.

I don't watch snl.

would be fine if his delivery wasnt absolutely atrocious

Borderline retarded

Token Soapbox Preaching Black Man

I hope that he live far far away from mine home.

Didn't he call trump a nigger or something?

WOKE AS FUCK BRO

People still watch network TV, and SNL no less???

He's actually funny away from the comedy vacuum that is SNL

Most normal people only watch SNL in their teens and early 20's, and the cast of THAT era is "their cast".

Anyone watching past that point are just weird as hell.

I think how he signs off every update by putting one of his five hundred dollar sneakers up on the desk so everyone can see it is literally the most classless niggerish thing he could possibly do and it indicates a general lack of appreciation for the position he was given, which is made even more egregious by the fact that he was a diversity hire pushed on the producers by a twitter race baiting campaign in the first place.

Also his jokes are really lazy

Probably the only legit funny person on that damn show since the last round of firings

Still not sure if that says more about him or the level of talent Lorne chose to get rid of versus the shit he keeps hiring

Literally who?

THIS MAN is literally the only thing good about snl and hes been holding it down for a while now.

Michael Che is A-OK for a black

Is keenan still on snl?

This. How many black folks watch SNL? He's there to do an impression of what the white fans imagine a black person to be like.

yes

He needs to open his mouth more.

How embarrassing, has he done anything more than black game show host?

yes, and hes hilarious. literally holding the show together

I don't watch SNL. Is it actually a comedy segment or a news segment with a few jokes like John Oliver?

He fucking sucks and always laughs at his own jokes like retarded faggot

He was only hired because he's black

thanks fallon for that, now every asshole thinks it's acceptable.

He wouldnt know comedy if it came to his home twice a week and fucked his mom.

SNL should be sending Trump giftbaskets once a week, for giving a boost to their show, which is as funny as a migraine. Donald Trump is so amusing that even the SNL writers couldnt completely unfunny him for Alec Baldwin performance.
They get all the mega-celebrity appearances, and they still make such a shitty show. How are they getting away with this?

>always laughs at his own jokes

I fuckin hate if anyone on tv does this. It kills the whole comedy, even if it's funny. And if there's one entity guilty of doing this, it's SNL as a whole. They're so
>hehe, we're doing such a good le funny now

Yeah he should gamble away all his earnings instead, like Norm :)

watching Jewish sjw propaganda

I used to work with him at a comedy club in new york on podcasts and sketch writing, and the moment he got the job at snl he immedaitely stopped responding to all his friends.
he even had us ejected from his birthday for refusing the 100 dollar entry fee.
michael che is a piece of shit, with no talent.

I have never seen him do that

this, but Kate McKinnon is funny, and Keenan.
He's a hell of a lot better than Jost.

does nothing but speak in that annoying matter-of-fact tone the entire segment.

Literally no one mentioned Sup Forums until now, but ok

That’s like saying Eddie Vedder is a great guitar player.

His standup special on netflix is pretty mediocre imo. He's still the best current SNL member by far.

Weekend update is pretty much
>read something out of the headlines
>make a joke about it
>move onto the next one
They don't analyze whats going on or pretend to be presenting it as news, its just a good format to throw out some quick topical jokes. The only extended bits are when they bring on a third cast member to do a terrible impression, its always the worst part.

probably because you all sucked and he didn't have to hang around with you anymore