UG's last episode is Nick Edwards boarded

>UG's last episode is Nick Edwards boarded

Whoa-ho! I-is that good or bad?

This show sucks

that's bad

SHIT. Where the fuck was this confirmed?! I just knew HIS last episode was called "Diggin' a Hole"!

I meant that as a reaction if it did happen we don't know who the last episode is by

THANK GOD. Thanks for the reassurance.

I laughed at this.

At pic related or OP?

I'm pretty sure user's talking about pic related. Just about everybody thought the Grampies short was funny regardless of whether they liked UG or not.

bump

Only good episode of SU was the Uncle Grampa crossover episode.

It was a nice episode but no, not at all.

The WWE one was pretty good.

God, I loved "Doctor Visit". Uncle G was honestly adorable through the episode, and Pete Browngardt really nailed the fear and exasperation of the character. The "Raft" short was pretty cool, too. Its ending gave me a chuckle.

The fucking shade thrown at SU.
Really shows how other shows feel about SU.

why is tiny miracle such a slut?

Everyone knows that all the show crews are friends with each other
The SU and RS crew are especially buddy buddy (given that their offices are on the same floor and one of the directors on SU as well as 2 different boarders are all former Regular show crew members)

good ridance, this show had no right to go on as long as it did.

Excpet they aren't.
The RS staff are constantly throwing L's at SU while the Crewniverse tried sabotaging UG.
In CN's world, it's kill or be killed.

The SU episodes boarded by Raven Molisee and Paul Villeco (frybo, tiger millionaire, keep beach city weird, nightmare hospital, steven floats, future boy zoltron, adventures in light distortion, etc) seem like they're the ones that have the most stylistic overlap with UG

The megas on that one series of threads were missing quite a few episodes. ANybody have some of the most recent stuff?

How did it last so long? It was the least talked about CN show; even RS has a bigger following.

Why was that?
Why couldn't SU be more like Say Uncle?

Because he wants to help out with every possible thing.

what's wrong with that, he's like the only one stretches the show expressions and does a lot of neat visual gags

How do you guys feel about over the garden wall, which actually had a notable contributions from UG crew members
>Zac Gorman (worked on the UG comic, boarded Hundred Dollar Gus) is tied with Natasha Allegri and Jim Campbell as 2nd most promentent boarder, co-boarding 3 episodes (The Old Grist Mill, Mad Love, and Into the Unknown)
>Nick Edwards co-boarded Lullaby in Frogland
>Mark Bodnar (co-art director on UG) co-boarded Babes in the Woods and wrote the The Old North Wind song
>OtGW art director (as well as backgrounds, model sheets, and storyboard revisions) did the white void interstitials for Guest Directed Shorts

Fun fact; the CN short Back to Backspace is a collaboration with a writer from OtGW and a storyboarder from UG.

>UG crew members work on another show.
>It's wasted on a 2deep4u Tumblr show like Steven Universe and Gravity Falls.

The fact that it only got 10 episodes and was burned off really tells you something.

I disagree with that but it was by far the most funny SU episode.
Honestly I think it's my favorite UG episode, the jokes worked really well with SU's more not crazy world I felt.

>I didn't watch the episode I am talking about.

Shade was thrown user.
Don't deny it.

Source: Your ass.

>throwing L's
>fucking shade thrown
Speak English, not your ghetto speak.

Search up an interview with RS nigga. They hate the Crewniverse's guts.