Which network would you prefer to make your own cartoon for?

Which network would you prefer to make your own cartoon for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YN6K05_bO6k)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Netflix

What are the positives and negatives for each network?

Netflix or CN.

Cartoon Network will soon be desperate for new content once all their good shows finish.

That's when I make my move!

Disney
>Positives
• If you're show is popular enough on the internet, they'll most likely keep it airing.
>Negatives
• It'll be sent quickly to Disney XD.
• If your show does not do well in ratings, they'll cancel it.
• If your show is not greenlit, they'll copyright to the characters you created. (i.e. youtube.com/watch?v=YN6K05_bO6k)

Nickelodeon
>Positives
• If it does REALLY well in ratings, they'll keep it alive.
• At this point, they'll probably accept anything new.
>Negatives
• If the show does not do well, it will be either thrown to Nicktoons to be forgotten or just be completely cancelled.

Cartoon Network
>Positives
• If your show gets greenlit and they don't shove it in a bad time slot, it will be likely successful.
>Negatives
• If your show is not in their liking if greenlit, they will put it in a timeslot where absolutely no one is watching their network to purge the ratings for it.
• It will be overshadowed by TTG and won't get any rerun.

Netflix or Cartoon Network.

>he wants to pitch his shows on TTG: The Channel
unless it's Adult Swim

at least Spongebob or nu-FOP doesn't overshadow brand new shows

FPBP

the internet. MSM is shit, censored and doesnt let people in without connections

Of the curent choices, Nickelodeon , adult swim,or Disney. CN doesn't seem to like 22 minute shows

>Disney
>If you're show is popular enough on the internet, they'll most likely keep it airing.
Wander Over Yonder would've survived if that were true.

Wander over Yonder wasn't that popular in comparison to Star Vs. I think even the Motorcity threads got more attention.

/thread

WOY didn't really spark up until Lord Dominator took the wheel.

This.
The show was canned before season 2 even aired, which is a goddamn terrible thing to do.

This. Disney would throw it on Disney XD so it can die, Nick would never air it and it'll die, CN would support the show all the way up to the premiere and then sabatoge it(Beware the Batman).

Netflix actually cares and cable companies wonder why Netflix is winning.

Netflix or Adult Swim.

They have the most respect towards your shows, especially if it's an adult show.

Disney
>Pro:
If your show is popular on the Internet, it will survive.

>Con:
They will screw you over regardless if it's greenlit or not.

Nickelodeon
>Pro:
If it's successful, it will survive. Your show will inevitably be greenlit.

>Con:
If the show does not well with kids, it will just be forgotten and if it is successful with kids, it will overstay it's welcome like SpongeBob.

>Cartoon Network
>Pro:
If it gets greenlit and gets a good timeslot, it will likely be successful.

>Con:
Inevitably buried by Teen Titans Go, whether you like it or not.

>Adult Swim
>Pro:
Treats their shows with respect and care, has less strict executives than most other networks.

>Con:
Your show has to be at least rated TV-14 to pass, so no kids' shows here.

Netflix:
>Pro:
Treats their shows with respect and care, equally approving on kids' shows and adult shows, less executive meddling than most networks.

>Con:
Screws over anyone who doesn't have a Netflix account and has another streaming service and/or cable instead. Seems to be diminishing as a con thanks to the popularity of shows like Stranger Things and BoJack Horseman.

Fox:
>Pro:
If it's successful, it will become a legend alongside The Simpsons and Futurama.

>Con:
They will most likely refuse your project and cling to Seth MacFarlane's shows and The Simpsons instead.

Comedy Central:
>Pro:
Your show will inevitably be greenlit and given two seasons right off the bat if they like it enough.

>Con:
Your show should be an edgy "adult" cartoon filled with as much shock, sex, drugs, violence, racism and other stuff that will offend the masses as possible, AKA: A South Park clone with none of the intelligence of the actual South Park.

There's a show I'm planning that's sort of in an awkward grey area where it's too dark/mature to be a kids show, but too tame to be an adults show, so I'm not sure if it would fit on adult swim

Try Netflix.

CTNW

>Adult Swim
Not even. It's 90% Fox reruns with one or two shows people like.

I'm a Canadian who wants to make good Canadian content. Realizing how annoying it is to get stuff off the ground and the crap you have to go through to get funding, along with the incompetence of the broadcasters here burns me up.

>Complaining that it's hard to get free money

It's like one step easier for you than it is for almost anyone else. Mother fucking Ryan Sohmer was able to get the Canadian government to fund him on the simple basis that he's Canadian.

Yeah, we should totally accept what we give us to make stuff when it cost 5 times more to make something good. And only if we secure a broadcasting deal, likely on a channel that could care less about original content and would rather air American shows or cheap Canadian versions of American shows.

And Sup Forums wonders why Canadian cartoons are so lame.

>Your show should be an edgy "adult" cartoon filled with as much shock, sex, drugs, violence, racism and other stuff that will offend the masses as possible

I miss when Comedy Central had Dr. Katz.

VPN blocking Hostageflix?
thank, no.
If they respect other countries and not listen to the geoblocking studios, i will consider it.
t. Slav