>"You musn't hurt the pond scum!"
>"The genetalia on these backwards savages intrigues me!"
>"ALLAHU ACKBAR!"
>commence propaganda
>convince others to genocide their own race because muh feels
>promote promiscuity, and general degeneracy
>civil war
>cause irreversible damage to gem society
>somehow manage to (temporarily) drive your own people off some insignificant rock
>Beget new generation of half-breed mongrel child soldiers
>whole time, still act smug and superior to the primitives you claim to speak for
>pyrrhic victory was short-lived
>"ALLAHU ACKBAR!"

I'm only up to the start of s3. Did they really turn the conquaring homeworld gems into dindus just trying to survive?

I wish there was a show with the exact same lore where people didn't have a cry quota or autism gloves. It's sweet lore in a show that I'm adverse to.

No, OP is just trying to be edgy

The worst thing about this show isn't even the gems. It's Steven. I laughed when I learned that junky retard was 15. That little autistic shit should be in high school with that age and watching the show you'd think he is in fucking primary school

Its what happens when you lack a positive male role model and got to school.

especially with super intelligent tutors.

>establish that the characters age with the show
>don't change the designs of the kids
I'm surprised by how much this annoys me.

He doesn't age because he's half gem. They physically age with their emotional maturity, or some crap.
I personally look forward to when he actually ages to 18 after some big fucking coming of age episode and SU fans sperg their own show to death in a fandom civil war.

They really don't want him to go through puberty. I guess they realise how awkward it'd get given how many young attractive women he's surrounded by.

>So, they're basically just eco-terrorists.
So when do they officially become batman villains like Ivy, Catwoman, and the orca woman?

So what's Connie's excuse?

>"Hey Amethyst, shapeshift into the girl on the front of that magazine again!"

It would only be kind-of weird.

So you'd be totally fine if an alien species came down, imprisoned you and all your future descendants in what's basically Socrates's Cave analogy, then turned the Earth into what looks like a fucked up shell world? Not only that, you'd attack the ones who wished to preserve your homeworld as is, by comparing them to a death cult that worships pedophillic warlord.

You're a species traitor, and should be shamed for this.

Unless this is Yellow Diamond. Shit-posting on Sup Forums doesn't suit someone of your stature.

I feel like Connie's age seems to differ based on who boarded the episode. Connie in Mindful Education definitely looks older than her first appearance, but then in Steven's Dream she looks young again.

He could probably get a bit of action from Pearl since she thinks of him as Rose sometimes

she's one and a half, maybe 2 years younger than him

And, like Steven hasn't physically aged at all, even though she's at an age where she should just be shooting up.

Keked hard. Are there any good male role models in his life besides his dead beat failure of a father?

Also gotta love that dues ex machina "oh shit my dads a millionaire now!" They pulled out of their ass

The guy is still mentally unstable as fuck. The birthday episode showed his mind is so out of wack his powers almost killed him

I'm creeped out as fuck with that abomination that is created when amethyst fuses with him. Holy shit it's the dumbest possible concept design that merges the worst most disgusting aspects of both characters. Like, is everyone else as repulsed at it as I am?

Also how the fuck does Steven plus some purple cunt = triple armed obese black woman who fights with yo-yos?

Also kek at both of his fusions being feminine as shit. It might as well be two women merging. He needs a good male role model badly.

They have directly addressed this with that one episode where Steven and Connie have a little crisis over the fact that he hasn't aged physically in many years.

Hopefully he'll get a big moment of maturation where he changes to an older design permanently.

I'm convinced that in a later season we're gonna find out he is a hermaphrodite and has both a dick and a pussy.

>besides his dead beat failure of a father?
His uncle is a red blooded conservative who flies across the world

Is genocide the new cuck
People using it without actually knowing what it means

And of course he's portrayed as a villain or at least an ass until the very end of the episode

He still acts like he has mental/social disorders. Even him being young isn't a good reason for him to act the way he does.

I just realize how much of a failure his father is. That kid is 15 and he's fine with him being an uneducated toddler. You'd think when your teenage son misses puberty you'd start to intervene. It's almost like he's banking on Steven dying early and never having to face the reality of manhood unprepared

>Have a job to do
>Job demands hollowing out planet and destroy the life their
>Try to preserve the life by starting a reserve for the species on the planet
>Get murdered by a anarchistic terrorist organization who thinks you're evil

Pink Diamond did nothing wrong.

> dead beat failure of a father?
He's a small business owner

I could see them keeping Steven out of school. They had no idea what kind of powers he'll manifest or when. He could have ended up killing some other kids. Yeah I get he's socially retarded in a lot of ways but would you want to explain to the parents of the kids Steven accidentally turned into a red paste because bubble decided to kick in and send kids flying into walls?

He owns a carwash, with no one working for him, and lives in a van.

I would live in a van if i had a decent chunk of coin. Especially if i had a bussiness to worry about.
My best friend used to be down the hall neighbors with the guy who has owned and operated one of the best burger joints in Winnipeg since the late 60s. He has a modest apartment walking distance to his restaurant and a fucking nice damn car, I assume everything else goes into his bussiness. Owning a bussiness for that long in Winnipeg means you're doing something damn right, we're a test market city because we're notoriously cheap as fuck.

Lets be honest though the alien moms aren't actually raising him. He's just in an eternal childhood watching shows about crying fruit and playing video games

The secret to SU is realizing Steven is the worst part of the show. There is nothing to his character. He's nice and empathetic. Hello basic requirements to any fucking hero or hell a normal fucking human.

I feel like that this show would have been way better with Connie as the protagonist and Steven and his dad being out of the story.

So he's the average Sup Forums user?

Except he's got the empathy of someone with BPD

Big Phreakin' Dangler?

>Crying fruit
As opposed to crying rocks? Is this a self deprication joke?

Borderline Personality Disorder. One of the wide effects is seeing people as either 100% good and pure and redeemable or terrible and evil.

Steven as shown these traits MANY time throughout the show. The only person he really struggles with is his mom.

Ah, so more empathy than the average Sup Forums user then.

Gem society is actually pretty awful since its designed around an extremely rigid caste system and regularly kills gems that are deemed born wrong. But I guess that doesn't fit as nicely into your shitty edgy post.

The diamonds are the remainder of a gem super civilization that was reduced to near extinction in a catacylsmic war. The diamonds saw that freedom and individualism lead to eventual chaos so they created a new gem society where suvh things would be restricted for the sole purpose as to keep eternal order in gem civilization.

This is why Blue Diamond became so angry at Garnet because of the route to individualism fusion posed to the gem civilization.

To be fair we've seen almost nothing of the gen worlds or even earth for that matter. The episode where Steven was trying to find lapis a home was the only time we've seen outside the base city

OP here. I am laughing.

>15
Wait are you fucking serious? I thought he was 8-12
Glad CN is getting rid of this tripe

The Diamonds despise Rose because of what her murder of Pink meant, it meant that it still was possible for the chaos to begin, and that the gems they worked to keep in order were very ungrateful.

>owner
He works for a car wash

Yeah yeah next you'll tell me the goys and Muslim illuminati are working with a revived vampire pdeophile Martin Luther King Jr. To use this show to brianwash children

Rose is probably like a biologist who wished to keep the fauna of Earth alive for further study and would do whatever it takes to do so.

>connie
>improving anything

catwomen is kinda team rocket, alot of the time they are bad,but some times they help out the good guy(s)

No...
At first the reason behind the war was to save the planet but then they shifted it to fighting the caste system.

The writers must have realized how dull and overused that "we've gotta protect the planet!" concept is.

>15
now you're just fucking with me.

Fourteen, as of S3.

Pearl: A Visionary robbed of her Future
Centipeetle: A Pilot deprived of her Words
Connie: A Youth who Curses her Fate
Yellow Diamond: A Ghost without a Past
Peridot: A Technocrat who Stands her Ground
Jasper: A Rival living a Lie
Future Talker: A Wise Gem denied her love
Those who "Don't Exist"
Punished Quartz: A Fallen Legend

That's exactly the point, yes.

>promote promiscuity, and general degeneracy
Fucking Sup Forums scum

Steven is the best character

>STEVEN GET THESE FRIGGIN GEMS OFF MY LAWN

He's matured a shit ton since the start of the show. In theory he should look older now too because of it, but whatever.

Up until the start of the plot yeah, but now all the homeworld shit that's happening is dropping huge bombs of maturity on him that he wasn't prepared for because shit caretakers.

>promiscuity and degeneracy should be promoted
Wow guy, what a hot opinion.

This show is MLP 2.0.

>Not Littlest Pet Shop

No

>The secret to SU is realizing Steven is the worst part of the show. There is nothing to his character. He's nice and empathetic. Hello basic requirements to any fucking hero or hell a normal fucking human.

Sure, whatever. I agree Steven gets really annoying at times, but it would be managable if he
A) Matured
B) Stopped screeching
C) Stopped crying
D) Did townie things with the gems so that it doesn't feel like two separate shows whenever lore isnt involved.
>I feel like that this show would have been way better with Connie as the protagonist-
Stop.
Just stop.
The show would've been better with the know-it-all, super smart, 1-dimensional girl trope who's Asian and has parent issues? The fuck out of here. Connie should've been erased from the show entirely. Steven should be far more immersed in gem culture, and not running around like some human twit.

Thats how you fix the show.

>Also how the fuck does Steven plus some purple cunt = triple armed obese black woman who fights with yo-yos?

Well, the gem fusion is pretty much up to the creator to choose what 2 turn into what, the yo-yo was a combination of the shield and whip weapons, much like gauntlets and spear turn into giant hammer.

What?
Preserve it???

They were gonna literally drain the life out the planet to create soldiers, then hollow out the planet into what a galaxy size scale of what a series of freeways looks like.

>irl factorio
>a bad thing

He's 12 when the show starts. There's been two birthdays since then.

Who cares is the good position.

I thought they were finally rounding Steven out with an irrational hatred for Kevin.
But then he got over him. Just like how he got over Onion.

Yeah it's a meta joke. For the best example you should check out the short where Steven does a reaction video to it.

People who aren't degenerates, obviously.

Do you even watch the fucking show?

He doesn't really see anyone that we've met as good or evil.

He owns it.

Never played it.
Does Factorio even have natives that you're killing off?

>the crystal gems
>attractive

whats out OP
wouldn't want to cut yourself

watch*

bump

The secret to Steven Universe is that Steven is the worst character in the show. He is the most one dimensional person possible. He has no interests, no hobbies, nothing. Take away the drama with the gems, back in the first season. He is literally a retard with no interests except food, tv, and video games despite being old enough to be in high school. Compare him to Connie who at least goes to school, is smart, loves books, and is a little bit of an outcast. Not because of some contrived plot but because it's part of her personality. By all accounts Steven should have more friends. He is outgoing and empathetic (autistically so) yet because of the story he is stuck in his house for no reason and so is alone.

I honestly feel like Connie should have been the protagonist of the show. Replace Steven with her and copy the lack of mother trope. Her father doesn't purposely neglect her because he is a deadbeat loser who has dropped all responsibility of raising his kid, but because he is a single father who has to balance a career and raising his kid alone. It's natural that certain parental duties fall through the cracks. It would then be natural that Connie would be drawn to the gems because of this parental and maternal void in her life. Also her feeling like and outcast and having an interest in the unknown would push her too keep seeking them out.

We would be able to see the relationship between her and the gems develop. We could see what would become a mother/daughter relationship develop. Instead with Steven we're just dropped in the middle of the story with no character develop.

I feel like with Connie we could still have had her slowly develop into a fighter like they are doing in the show. But not because of some weird teenage love, but because of her desire to make a difference in the world. Steven just seems so... pointless. Like a walking plot device.

misha plz go

I want to fuck all earth quartzes

> Just happens to have other life on it

That 'other life' is sentient and intelligent, certainly not as advanced as the gems, but it'd still be morally wrong to take advantage of humanities resources when they haven't even achieved space flight yet.

Gems literally suck the life out of the ground to make more of themselves, they'd turn Earth into a husk and ALL life on it aside from gems would die.

> Diamonds try to preserve it and learn from it

Only PD was even remotely interested in keeping any humans alive, and even then, it was a tiny handful, which she kept like pets in a literal zoo, making them live like savages with their whole lives governed for them, the gems weren't trying to 'learn' about humanity, they were idle entertainment at best.

As it is, the other Diamonds apparently don't even want the Zoo to keep running, BD only looks after the place because she thinks of it as a momento of PD, not because she cares about humans, who, again, HW gems see as animals. YD just see's it as a waste of resources.

It has aliens you need to fend off.

>Implying anybody on Sup Forums isn't a nihilist stereotype that cares about these things

Well, there's actually a theory currently that Rose actually started AT that "reserve".

The Zoomans say there's a story of long ago where a gem came through the wall when someone was hurt.
Rose could have been stationed at the Zoo like the Amethysts are now, and she could have been the one responding to the hurt Zooman.

There's no way to really tie her to it yet, but it would give a trigger for a lot of shit:
>Rose discovering her healing power (which no other Rose Quartz seems to have/know about)
>Rose getting up close and personal with a human could lead her to realizing their potential/how much Gems are fucking them over by separating them from their families/home
>Rose trying to bring this up only to be shut down could have given her the push to break away from Homeworld's system

Fact is, there has to be the straw that broke the camel's back, and this would be a perfect straw.

Well maybe someday thee will be a darker and edgier reboot.

>small business owner who does everything he can for his son
>a "deadbeat bad role model"

kek. Nothing said was wrong

>meanwhile the gems are shitty NEETs

Welcome to fall 2015.

Please ignore Niggarnet. The entire "guide" was awful.

>not picking up Homeworld did nothing wrong by Season 3

You'd be confused and angry too if some guy came up and flirted with you who is also your girl.

>generation of half-breed

Personally, they need to let Zack Callison use a deeper voice soon. Making him pitch himself up makes him sound younger and not in the intended way.

Imagine if they made Jeremy Shade keep pitching his voice up as Adventure Time went on

Well I think that's kinda what part of Steven's Birthday was supposed to do.
They now have an excuse to deepen steven's voice at some point if he has a moment where he "grows up" a bit.

Similar to how Gumball had an episode about their voices changing so they could change up the voice actor.