I love how Sup Forums gives criticism to shows like they actually know what they're talking about...

I love how Sup Forums gives criticism to shows like they actually know what they're talking about. Most of you have absolutely no animation experience whatsoever. Only a handful of you have an inch of drawing skills. A large portion are just Sup Forums and Sup Forums rejects that just come here for memes and shitposting. Have you ever even made a comic? Just stop acting like you can do better, because face it you can't.

>only animators can criticize each other

Ha, fag.

I knew you would use this argument. Yes, to give meaningful criticism you should actually know what you're talking about.

If you're a chef who's opinion are you going to listen to? Somenobody fast food junkie or Gordon Ramsey?

Fuck off Sugar

Before you can criticize the criticism, you must show that you can produce better criticism yourself.
Let's see you shit on some cartoons.

>Somenobody fast food junkie or Gordon Ramsey?

Gordon Ramsey eats french fry and ketchup sandwiches with fish tendies

who triggered OP?

>you arent an animator, so you are automatically wrong

>Nobody but a professional chef can tell whether or not they enjoy the flavour of the food they're eating.

>you're not allowed to criticize X of you haven't made an X yourself

How old are you? Seriously

My problem isn't so much the criticism but that Sup Forums doesn't acknowledge that they couldn't do better. They act "Well if I was put in charge this what I would do to fix the show"

Shitting on a show is easy to do. Actually implementing good ideas in a way that fits coherently with the story while also working with limitations of working in a dying industry is a different story.

By that logic, everything is subjective and nobody is right about anything.

There are dishes that are objectively better than others. Even if you don't like a certain dish, if it's well made, the chef isn't going to change the dish just to suit your needs if that's the way it's supposed to be prepared. It's just that you simply don't like the dish.

You didn't even specify what anybody criticized because you're a coward on her period, so shut the fuck up and try to not shitpost next time ya dumb fucking cunt, this thread serves as nothing but a vehicle for you to whine and moan since you didn't specify a single thing

Hi, Alex!
When is season 3 gonna come out?

It's a general thing. It happens to every show that doesn't live up to Sup Forums's impossibly high standards

>Sup Forums's impossibly high standards
HIDF keeps saying this, but as a matter of fact the second half of season two was even worse than average. Pick any episode from season 1 or 2A and it would still be better than the average S2B episode. If the show fails to live up to its own quality then it's not the fans' fault.

This would be half true if we are complaining about the animation. But we actually can compair the good eps with the bad ones. You got it one time. Why can't you do it again?

I genuinely want to write comics because my art is shit. But I can't find an artist.

I presume the story is already written and you're able to pitch it?

Look up what "appeal to authority" is and prepare to feel retarded, OP

For the most part, yes. Although, I'm going to expand it and probably put it in novel form. I don't really know how to put it in a comic format without an artist, even if its just conceptual.

I thought that Dungeons and Dragons one was good. And the one with the unicorn.

If I was a chef, I would listen to my customers' opinion be it a fast food junkie or Gordon.

So, on a board discussing comics and cartoons, we aren't allowed to criticise comics and cartoons?

What?

Not him, but if you were a fast food chef, you would be forced to listen to the customer's opinion, then go back to making the mostly premade food the normal way because you could get in trouble otherwise.
If you were Gordon's level, you most certainly would not listen to your customer's opinion unless maybe you were cooking for a specific person or family for years.

Shut up Justin

Both your post and your image are bait, but are each different flavors of bait.

This makes the bait extra obvious.

>the "you can't criticize a dish made of literal excrement unless you have a culinary education" argument
Dispatch yourself into death, associate.

>I love how Sup Forums gives criticism to shows like they actually know what they're talking about. Most of you have absolutely no animation experience whatsoever.
Does that mean nobody should critique movies or video games because they don't have film or game development experience?

>must know how to draw to criticize story

This.

Maybe chefs should only serve food to other chefs and animators should only show their cartoons to other animators.

Don't want to hear the plebs' opinions? Then don't ask for their money.

This is what Internet is all about,nobodies thinknig they can do better than people who worked hard to be where they are now.There is a reason why the societal structure is a pyramid and channers will always stay at the bottom

Shut the fuck up alex you feminist faggot. Dont you have an sjw circlejerk waiting at fox?

Ed g

You just got your ass handed in one of those internet arguments haven't you?

NEVER!