What do you think would happen if they had landed in each others' places, and switched adoptive parents?

What do you think would happen if they had landed in each others' places, and switched adoptive parents?
What if Kal-El became Son Goku and Kakarot became Clark Kent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErqBhvdxo-4
youtube.com/watch?v=5U5AKnvShQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goku wouldn't have fallen and hit his head, and thus destroyed the Earth.

Superman would have fallen and hit his head, and thus destroy the Earth.

/thread

it would depend if is a continuity white other superheroes, duds like alan scott could easily kill giant monkey goku, and without martial training regular goku would weak.

Clark might get to actually learn how to fight, instead of just being an alien with a natural advantage.

Then, later, Radditz

Later still, Nappa and Vegeta

And if they somehow went down, the Ginyu Force and Freiza

It depends how fast Clark gets his powers,I know in some continuity they don't kick in till puberty but for fun lets say he has them since he was 5.Bulma finds and convinces him to go look for the dragonballs,Yamcha and Oolong get killed of since kid Clark would be strong enough to beat them and would have no qualms about killing,he still meets turtle hermit and ox king although I doubt he'd train under roshi since roshi taking out the fire wouldn't be that impressive.However if he does it makes no diff since Clark would be strong without the weight training etc Honestly I feel the only real change would be Clark have a smaller supporting cast,he'd kill raditz for attacking his son before piccolo(if alive) blathers about the dragonballs so no Saiyan saga,no Frieza saga no anything post piccolo daimao.Maybe boss rabbit gets him that's the only part of the manga I always skip

Once clark got to the daily plenet, hed have a heart attack and die, nobody would know he had a disease.

There's so many fucking time travelers in DC you don't think one of them wouldn't stop by to tell Goku Clark to pop some pills?

The Z warriors fight Zod, Ersa, And Nod.

The line "Your father was not much of a fighter but he was a brilliant scientist" would make sense now.

they retconned Goku's origin. Goku now had special parents that loved him and his brother. he was sent to earth in order to survive the planet exploding, not to destroy earth. When he was dropped on his head he only forgot that his mother told him not to look at the moon.

No I am not joking.

Barry or another Flash would pop back and give him some pills.

Be intresting, Would he learn how to fly before his natural ability to fly kicked in.

>Goku now had special parents that loved him and his brother. he was sent to earth in order to survive the planet exploding, not to destroy earth. When he was dropped on his head he only forgot that his mother told him not to look at the moon.

>fanfiction.net

It's not really a retcon at least for the manga,we never see anything about bardock or how goku survived planet Vegetas destruction unlike the anime.Its still less interesting than the anime version but it isn't a retcon

Here you go.

didn't mention that Bardock was sent back in time rather than killed by Freeza's attack and is actually the Legendary Super Saiyan that killed Freeza's ancestor.

Not true, as a baby Goku was strong enough to fight off and get away from Grandpa Gohan. And there is still the inherent love of fighting he has, he would have begged mom and pop Kent to take Karate or Boxing or something, and he'd still fight anyone Clark did as Superboy

When did that happen, user?

What a qt
I'm mad though. Is this a new Dragonball chapter or something? Is someone that knew Goku telling him what really happened?

Jesus christ that's retarded

Heh.

weird

The wife is sexy though

Anything beyond the Cell Saga is not canon to me. I feel no rage.

That makes no sense. Gohan found him as a baby without saiyan armor. Goku looks like Gotens age in this.

Goku would then be a faggot and Supes would learn to really fight instead of being a super faggot that wins despite everything.

goku as supes: see king kong

supes as goku: wishes for krypton to come back

>didn't mention that Bardock was sent back in time rather than killed by Freeza's attack and is actually the Legendary Super Saiyan that killed Freeza's ancestor.

That's not canon.

Goku's new origin is, but the Bardock thing isn't because it's not from the same manga as the Goku bit.

> Watch Dragonball Super
> The filler-ish character episodes are better than the big fight arcs.

What happened to Dragonball in the modern day?

nothing would happen for kakarot kent, since in that universe he can't get afforded the same opportunities he got in Superman's universe. He will effectively grow up and be only equivalent to a d lister in power or killed early on while rampaging as an oozaru

Dragon Ball Minus, a single chapter incldued as a bonus in Galactic Patrolman Jaco (which itself was revealed at the end to be a DB prequel and the alien Jaco was hunting was baby Kakarot).

Basically, before Bardock decides to confront Frieza in space they send Kakarot away: But Raditz didn't know this which is why he said Kakarot was sent to Earth to destroy it, because that's what he thought it was.

toei animation

Retconned in the prequel manga Jaco the Galactic Patrolman.

The Toyotaro Raditz book was good, basically showed the whole "order 66" thing going on and made his character actually have real backstory. Also portrayed Vegeta in a more better light, like having little tournaments similar to Earth instead of being some barren wasteland full of monkey.

Even when Goku was an angry little shit he wasn't all that destructive. The bump on the head just made him more docile. Like a Goku without a bump on his head would just be a lot more violent and merciless, but not necessarily evil.

>Raditz comes looking for Goku Kent
>Stopped by the first cape who notices him before he reaches Goku
>Goku never learns he's a Saiyan

Also would Ma and Pa Kent have kept Goku's tail?

Goku kills everyone.

For all intents and purposes lets assume this Goku is still docile from a head injury.

Goku lives out his life in smallville, probably as a farmer. Due to his strong desire to fight he'd probably end up joining some sort of sports team or karate class or something. It would slowly become apparent that he far exceeds the strength of most normal humans.

Eventually he'd move to Metropolis and while he's not working he'd probably start fighting crime just for fun, gaining him the attention of the justice league. Now, being aware of all the other powerful people in the world, his natural desire to become the world's strongest and he'd constantly push his body and mind to the limits while training against the league.

I must imagine him and Wonder Woman would get along great because they're both warriors at heart.

Of course, this being a different universe Goku never gets the Power Pole, Nimbus or learns the kamehameha. But he probably also manages to learn other techniques from the Justice League, like Copying Wonderwoman's fighting abilities or Martian Manhunters mental abilities. Maybe learn to fire ki blasts through instinct.

That was only in the anime. We never saw him as a baby in the manga.

Now do Dragon Ball Clark.

They'd probably cut it off just so he'd fit in, unintentionally saving themselves from getting monkey mashed.

Vegeta gets put on the Suicide Squad.
Hank Henshaw becomes Cyborg Goku.
Gohan is a clone of Goku created by Cadmus.

>Vegeta gets put on the Suicide Squad.
I dunno if Vegeta would even come to Earth if there were no Dragon Balls. Raditz came looking for Goku, but Vegeta came because he overheard Roshi talking about using the Dragon Balls to revive Goku through the radio in Raditz's scouter.

No balls, no Vegeta coming to Earth.

Well Clark would probably learn martial arts from Grandpa Gohan. Since he doesn't go berserk Gohan is still probably alive when Bulma approaches them about the Dragon Ball.

Assuming Gohan gives it to her and Clark adventures with her the adventure might be a bit similar, the only difference being that Clark is just a little bit more discerning and exponentially more powerful.

That said I doubt he'd return to continue his training with Roshi or enter a world tournament (If he did enter the world tournament he'd win hands down) He'd probably defeat the red ribbon army when he sees how much they're hurting people. I doubt he'd kill them though so they may come back.

He'd probably move to west City and get an unrelated desk job or something until Piccolo is revived. After he defeats Piccolo (and or Piccolo Jr.) He would probably keep working. I doubt he'd hook up with chi-chi because he probably wouldn't accidentally to promise to marry her.

I assume Raditz doesn't come to earth because there's no saiyan on earth. So lets replace Raditz with a Kryptonian. Clark probably just barely defeats the Kryptonian and decides that the world needs someone to protect it. He would then organize a "league" of sorts with the sole purpose of protecting earth and would look over the planet for the rest of his life.

That's just off the top of my head.

Ok then Hal Jordan has an encounter with Vegeta and Nappa.

>Roshi
It was actually Piccolo but you're completely right otherwise.

>Goku is now full Superman.

Why not use Zod.

How would the Green Lanterns feel about Frieza's planet selling trade? What would their relationship to the Galactic Patrol be?

Pretty good.

>didn't mention that Bardock was sent back in time rather than killed by Freeza's attack and is actually the Legendary Super Saiyan that killed Freeza's ancestor.
That shit is not canon

Nah. It will be BLACK Clark

Clark meets Lord Beerus

Yeah I thought Zod at first. Then I thought, would I want to make it EXACTLY like the saiyan saga and have Zod stick around for a while and have the first opponent be like...Clark's brother or something.

Also it occurs to me, in this universe it'd actually make a lot of sense to assume that Clark would end up with Bulma.

Jaco and Hal buddy cops comic when?

>Super Trunks

I kinda like the idea of Bulma being a combo of Lana and Lois.

Would Trunks and Gohan be Con El and Jon?

>Kryptonian GOD

Clark ends up with Bulma.

Goku ends up with Diana.

Since Beerus was seeking out Goku specifically after having a dream about him it's more like
>Justice League meets Lord Beerus

No. Beerus was seeking out a "Saiyan god".

Assuming the Kents survive full moons, Goku would probably grow up to be a really really strong farmboy. He didnt really get "strong" until he started his martial arts training with Roshi. He'd constantly be on the news with headlines like "Farm in Kansas doesnt have a tractor. The reason why will totally shock you !!"

Clark getting trained in martial arts would be OP as shit

Yes, but then Whis shows him a picture of Goku and Beerus says "that's him, that's the guy I saw in my dream!"

They went to Earth specifically because of Goku.

there wouldnt be any saiyans on dragon ball's earth if goku never arrived there, vegeta only showed up because of him and the rest are their kids

beerus would have no reason to go to the db world because he wouldn't find the ssg there. he'd go to DC's earth.

saiyan'a near death power boost basically makes them a proto-doomsday race doesn't it?

this

Clark Rao

Yes yes all my yes.

The more important question is :
How would Goku's relationship with Bruce go?

Alright question.

Who dies that makes Goku turn Super Saiyan?

Bruce wouldn't trust him cuz alien. Goku would be so kind hearted and oblivious that he'd barely even notice how cynical and untrusting he is.

He'd probably research to find out that Saiyans are a warrior race of giant dangerous monkey men and say that Goku can't be trusted and that he could go berserk at any time.

Probably how he treats Vegeta only Bruce wouldn't be quite as antagonistic.

Pa Kent?

Openly antagonistic, that is.

He'd be more secretive about his dislike, and moreso distrust because alium.

S doji on supes makes no sense, he would still have kame/kami/kaioshin on it.

Wouldn't Supes more logically have Roshi's symbol on the gi? Whether he was trained by Roshi directly or just by Grandpa Gohan who himself was Roshi's student.

The Kents would not cut off a body part from the baby they found. Ma Kent would have probably made special pants to conceal the tail.

Here is what happens , kal-el ship warps into doragon booru universe, kakarotto's into DC/superman universe.

little monkey lands where clark would, and gets taken in by the kents. Goes oozaru pretty early and kills them. Gets killed while in oozaru by whatever hero that notices.

Kal gets taken in by Gohan and raised like a normal human, gets trained by him and slowly accumulates his solar prowess. Never realizes his legacy and basically becomes a strong human with martial arts expertise. With powers making his fighting skills better. Son Kal meets Bulma who is seeking the dragon balls and it goes off from there.

Gohan won't be killed and will most likely just die of old age later in Kal's like (probably around the same time Gohan would have been conceived) In this situation every thing will play out differently. Won't promise Chi chi marriage, won't seek out Muten Roshi or befriend krillin.

Except Goku would never become superman. He would be the same except minus all his martial arts training so rather weak.

He'd still be stronger than normal people his age, even if not as strong as he was with training. I don't doubt he'd become a hero somewhere down the line, but probably not as big as Supes, no.

He'd be around demon king piccolo power in adulthood due to natural growth. Possibly some near death experiences if he ever puts himself on the line. Would propel him even further.

Wouldn't he get a proper educationin America kekthough?

Maybe if he doesn't kill the local populace as a monkey.

Had to draw what a Diana/Goku kid would look like.

>Smart Goku

Can you do Clark and Bulma's son?

>saiyan wonderloli
D-Don't do that.

You forget Goku loves fighting. He could never be docile. As he got older he'd feel such a yearning to fight he WOULD seek out villains and fight them. He'd obviously never become superman level, but if the league notices him there's no doubt that THEY'LL train him and lord knows Goku pics up fighting techniques and styles lightning quick so He'd probably become one of the core members of the league before long just through pure skill and exponentially growing strength.

Imagine THIS with Goku

>
Fun fact: During medieval period it was believed that cynocephalus are result of amazons breeding with some northen monster tribe.

>Superman easily protects the word and defeats Frieza, Cell, Buu, Baby with no effort
>Goku becomes a low to medium tier hero in DC universe

Goku would be weak as fuck

Superman with all of Goku's training would become a super powerful god kryptonians.

>Goku trains with Karate Kid and the Legion

>Is able to put Darkseid and Doomsday in a headlock

Every time Goku almost dies he comes back stronger, that could potentially get him higher up on the hero list.

Also
>Buu
Buu's power is all magic, isn't Supes weak to magic?

>Buu's power is all magic
Buu has ONE magic power and almost never use it.

>kakarot
>won't get martial arts training since that isn't really a normal thing in USA
>still has fighting lust
>probably still has that whole feral mentality and eventually smooths out
>gets into fights all the time with anyone that provokes him
>kills parents and part of town as oozaru somewhere down the line

He will never get anywhere. Clark on the other hand will get a pretty Goku-like experience except as a kryptonian. He won't be vile and most likely grow up pretty smart and nice thanks to Gohan. Gohan won't get killed either.

With supes there I don't think any of the dragon ball events would even happen. It would be more of a martial arts story with a white looking man instead. Clark would take martial arts seriously thanks to all his training though, which would make an interesting superman. He wouldn't have that love to fight mentality though.

Honest question here because I'm not really a comics guy (I come to Sup Forums for cartoons). Is there anyone in DC who could realistically defeat Zamasu? Just for context, he's a morta-hating god who used the fusion earrings to combine with himself from Trunks's timeline. When Trunks destroyed Zamasu's physical body, Zamasu's essence actually fused with the universe itself and they had to call in DBZ's ultimate god of everything to stop him, whose solution was to *destroy the universe.*

youtube.com/watch?v=ErqBhvdxo-4
youtube.com/watch?v=5U5AKnvShQE

Again I'm actually asking and not baiting here: Is there someone in DC who could stand up to what amounts to a sentient and malicious universe?

Box

He's literally MADE of magic. His body extending and ability to regenerate is all magic. And the candy beam, which I assume you meant, is to; though I suppose since Vegito still kept his mind and strength as a jawbreaker, Goku probably would too.

>Kryptonian cell

Mite b cool.