Get a condom then
then

You buy him a drink first.

Don't, read X-men instead.

uhhm what now?

grab his dick now

read from a new story arc

Year One.

Depends on what you're after with Batman. Do you want the gritty grim avenger stuff? Starting off with reading Year One or watching the Nolan films wouldn't be bad.

Just a cowled avenger type, but not particularly "dark"? Batman: The Animated Series wouldn't be a bad shot, especially considering how heavily it influenced some of the later comics.

If you're just looking for something fun and entertaining, with no illusions about it being more serious than anything else, Batman: The Animated Series is still good, as is Batman: The Brave and the Bold, which takes itself less seriously but is even more loving, or even the Batman '66 show, which BatB borrows heavily from. Just realize that the later two shows are more comedies than anything else and you'll be fine.

Once you've gotten through the entry level shit and decided that, okay, this sad little rich boy might be your thing, then come back to Sup Forums and ask for recommendations based on what you saw and enjoyed. From there, we can point you towards specific runs that reflect what you like about Batman.

Year One
Long Halloween
Knightfall
No Mans Land
Court of Owls
Dark Knight Returns

Those are the basics for entry level stuff

Not a batcondom?

I'll also throw in
Killing Joke
Arkham Asylum: Serious House
Mad Love
Man who Laughs
Son of the Demon

Also The man who falls, but this is relatively difficult to find.

Not enough labels. I don't understand what's happening.

"How" and "get" are two three letter words, which means that you're going to strike at 2 AM on 3rd street. "Into" means "in two," as in, in two places. Which two places? It's clear from the clue. Batman. Bat man. The place with bats (Gotham City Zoo) and the place with men (Gotham City Bank).

The last thing is "do I" which is "I do" backwards. What's the opposite of marriage? Divorce! Clearly, you are going to divorce the Gotham City Zoo and the Gotham City Bank by blowing up the two people who own them, who happen to be married!

You are to obsessed with Gotham to solve that puzzle

Considering this is a board for cartoons, not /lit/, I'm going to reccomend Batman: Brave and Bold, The Batman, and Super Friends.

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

how does it feel to be such a stupid, inbred fuck that you can't even read the name of the board you're on

tfw to smart to riddle

COMICS like Garfield or Marmaduke, not fucking graphic novels. Are you retarded?

There's a difference between comic books and graphic novels.

Be a nunder aged acrobat

He didn't ask how to get dick'd you idiot.

LMFAO
You walked right into that one!