Peter "Fuck Gypsies" David

Peter "Fuck Gypsies" David
Mark Baglady

Reily Spider

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/exclusive-ben-reilly-scarlet-spider-all-new-series-peter-david-mark-bagley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn that costume sucks. And they are setting up Kaine as a villian again in this book. Slow clap...

>Ben being the titular Scarlet Spider of your new series is bound to have fans of the man who last took up that identity wondering if he’ll appear in your series. Do you currently have plans for Kaine Parker?

>Oh, yes, Kaine Parker has a major place in this comic. Kaine is not going to believe that Ben is really dead, and he feels that it’s up to him to be the one to track him down. He’s on the hunt, right from issue #1.

welp

Kaine sounds more like an antagonist than villain, as Ben's still going to be somewhat evil.

For fuck's sake why.

Hope you are right.

That costume is terrible

>TFW it's actually Spock 2.0

Man I wish I drank the same shit Bagley did when designing this trash bag of a costume.

Why ruin perfection?

What an awful costume. He looks like Spider-cide. I'm definitely gonna pick this book up because I like Peter David, and Bagley's alright, but they need to get a different costume. Especially the smile.
>Kaine's in the book
YES

LOOK AT THAT MOUTH AND COLORS, IT'S FUCKING SPIDERCIDE THINKING HE'S BEN!

nah it says kaine is tracking down ben who is still kinda evil

What's going on?
Did the clone conspiracy end?
Is Slott finall off Spider-Man?

Yeah, that's not fooling anyone, Spidercide.

>colors
Red black and blue? Your mean the same colors Peter and Ben already had, dummy?

>Mark Bagley
Into the trash it goes.

I'm failing to see the point. I mean, the current Spider-Man 2099 book is nothing special, and I get the feeling that this will be the same book.

I see Morph.

C'mon, man, it's obvious.

I hope the costume is a hint that Ben is Spider-cider or some shit.

Wow, that costume is fucking horrible. I'm still hype because
>Ben Reilly
>PAD
>Bagley on a Spider book
But holy fuck, how do you take a character who has historically had 10/10 costumes and give him this garbage.

>He looks like Spider-cide
>mfw he IS Spidercide

it's not the 90s any more.

That hoodie looks like they're trying to rip off Spider-Gwen

really another spiderman book??

>it's not the 90s any more.
Clearly you haven't been paying attention to comics for the past 6 years because the 2010s are 90s 2: PC Boogaloo.

Or you know it's a nod to this

I'm getting really tired of all these new costumes for no real good reason. Same thing happened with Spider-Man 2099. Feels like they needed another toy variant.

Mm! O_O

>no more kaine
kill me

Where to start with Scarlet Spider? What do I skip?

>Feels like they needed another toy variant.
That is literally the exact reason. New costumes means new toys.

If I wanted to read good Kaine Parker stuff, what should I look for?

Not true at all.

>Ben being the titular Scarlet Spider of your new series is bound to have fans of the man who last took up that identity wondering if he’ll appear in your series. Do you currently have plans for Kaine Parker?

>Oh, yes, Kaine Parker has a major place in this comic. Kaine is not going to believe that Ben is really dead, and he feels that it’s up to him to be the one to track him down. He’s on the hunt, right from issue #1.

>What’s your sense of Kaine? How does he see himself compared to Peter Parker?

>I think he sees himself as a political opposite of Peter Parker. He respects Peter’s wishes and desires, but privately feels that Peter doesn’t go far enough in his endeavors to fight crime. Kaine doesn’t really have the same problem with killing, for instance, that Peter does. The only reason he doesn’t kill is because he feels it would upset Peter if he knew, but he is perfectly capable of doing whatever he has to in order to take down bad guys and won’t hesitate to do what he feels needs to be done, Peter’s feelings be damned.

>no more kaine
He's in the book. He'll be the main antagonist as he hunts down "Ben Reilly" who is actually Spider-cide and just THINKS he's Ben Reilly.

And I will continue to buy them

why does peter david keep getting stuck with such shit costumes? did a gypsy preemptively curse him or something?

>Spider-man: The Clone Saga (6 issue mini retelling Clone Saga 2 as it was "originally meant to be told," not canon but it still gives you a pretty good idea of 90s Kaine without all the fluff and bullshit of the real Clone Saga 2)
>The Gauntlet/Grim Hunt
>Spider-Island
>Yost's Scarlet Spider
>Yost's New Warriors

Shitty costume.

Thank you, user.

Somebody please remove the mouth. PLEASE!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIke

I've waited a long time for this.

>that mouth
>that color pattern on the costume
... Spidercide?

I want to be excited, but I just can't think of this guy as Ben.

It's not over yet. This is a new series coming after it ends.

>That costume.

Ugh. That's disgusting.

It'll be a twist Kaine finds out. It'll be Spidercide.

they give him a shitty costume with a hoodie because people like spiderwen costume with a hoodie?

no because his original costume had a hoodie

Yeah user, they're gonna have him fuck Spider Gwen.

I suggest Mike Costa's Scarlet Spiders, too.
He wrote a really nice Ben and Kaine.

I hope those of you who are thinking it's Spidercide turn out to be right. It would be a nice way to follow on from what Yost was setting up in his run, and it would save Ben from being fucked over by Slott.

>"He is trying to decide what to do with his Jackal personality, and he is literally being haunted by his earlier incarnations. He has his Scarlet Spider identity on one shoulder, urging him to follow his better angels, and theJackalon the other hand, trying to get him to return to the path that led him to disaster. He’s trapped in the middle,endeavoringto balance the two. Of all the characters I’ve written who are having identity problems — I’ve done a few — Ben is easily the most unhinged."

cbr.com/exclusive-ben-reilly-scarlet-spider-all-new-series-peter-david-mark-bagley/

So Superior Scarlet Spider?

Peter is mean to Ben more than he is to Kaine

>why is the person who pioneered "superhero costume with a hoodie" wearing a hoodie?
You can't seriously be this retarded.

My favorite thing about Spidercide is his even more ridiculous Finnish name, Hämitsari. It's a compund of Hämis (Spidey) and itsari (slang form for suicide).

Which is a shame because Bagley designed his Spider-Man suit, which is GOAT.

How did he fall so hard?

I liked his Megaman feet/shoes.

>Ben was Scarlet Spider
>Kaine was Scarlet Spider
>now Ben is THE Scarlet Spider
Well fuck you too

>underage decides to post unaware of how stupid he is

>That costume

FUCK OFFFFFFFFF

because he knows kaine can beat him up

Finally. Derp spider

That isn't a hoodie, though. It's just a hood.

Well you're not wrong

Can't we just have a god damn Spider family book with just these three? Christ, do I have to suck Quesada, Bendis and Slott dick to get it passed?

Based Kaine.

Why are they spoiling the story so early? It's not like Clone Conspiracy has seen any CW2-esque delays.

Alright, new costume time. Where should it go?

Also let's put things were they belong, Black suit moving up a tier y/y?

This chart is objectively wrong. Ben's Spider-Man costume belongs in God Tier. Anything else is wrong.

Why is Space Knight Venom on there twice

why do you have the same Venom SpaceKnight costume on two different tiers? just because they're different artists?

What is with that fucking costume?

Spidercide

its gonan be revealed in the solicits in two weeks anyway.

Switch Black suit and Spider-Gwen.
Move Mania up one tier
Put the new costume in low/trash tier.

Thought the garbage Guardians of the Galaxy version was bad enough to deserve special shaming, but anyway, feel free to input all the changes you see fit. If supported enough it will be done.

Thanks, fucking shame I can still see the smile since it's etched into my memory.

Can't unsee though

To be fair, that artist did make me warm up the Spaceknight look, so I get why he did it. There was something about the way the artist drew it on GotG that I really didn't like.

Olivetti's looks more organic, while Schiti's looks more armor like.

Who's the Girl-Venom with the rocker accoutrements? I kinda like that outfit.

Shouldn't the original Venom get a spot on this list, or is it just the same as black suit?

Either way, it should be in god tier. Get Spider-Gwen out of there. Neon blue parts of the suit bring it down to only high,

Reailly will go back to blonde hair again, right, anons?

Mania.
I think her design should be at least one tier higher too.

>>Spider-Gwen
>>Above Silk
>>Above Anya
>>Above Mayday
>>Above Kaine
THAT'S WRONG!

The kids of today should defend themselves against the nineties.

I'M SO FUCKING MAD.
Just leave him dead.

Member when Venom was cloned and he ate the clone? Well the symbiote got cursed by the devil and cheekily spit the clone with the curse to escape it, that clone bonded with a punk girl.

I've been having my doubts. If I put him there maybe I'd have to pute the current Agent Toxin and even the shortlived Carnage-Man?

What the fuck. I made a bet with my friend to suck his dick years ago that Spidercide would never return in any form, costume appearances included.

Tell me this isn't real, please. PLEASE. He's messaging me and calling my phone.

it's real baby.

Get those lips ready, hon.

General opinion points to pushing Gewn down, but how much?

Also I'm gonna need a transparent version of this new not-Spidercide costume

Answer the phone pussy.

>Ends of the Earth
>Low tier

>Classic Ben
>Mid tier

>Toxin
>Not Trash tier

>Armored Spidey above Silk
>No Amazing Bag-Man