I'm the music Meister!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81vLH7ITNbE
cbr.com/supergirl-flash-musical-will-have-great-impact-on-both-shows/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bEt5RL47wrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad I dropped flash.

NEXT!

youtube.com/watch?v=81vLH7ITNbE

I may actually watch Flash for this

Give me neil and I'm completely sold.

agreed, I just wonder what they're going to do for the costume

The upcoming musical crossover between “Supergirl” and “The Flash” isn’t just going to be a fun gimmick. According to executive producer Andrew Kreisberg, the two-part story will have lasting ramifications on both shows.

“What I always loved about what Joss Whedon would do with [‘Buffy’’s] ‘Hush’ or ‘The Body’ is he’d have these very special episodes, but they were intrinsic to the ongoing storytelling,” Kreisberg told TVLine. “So when we get to the musical episodes, both Barry and Kara will find themselves at pivotal crossroads on their respective series, and the experience of going through the musical will have a great impact on both series moving forward.”

No date has been announced for “The Flash”/”Supergirl” crossover, starring Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist, both veterans of Fox’s musical comedy-drama “Glee.” Nevertheless, a few details about the upcoming mini-event were revealed during The CW’s presentation at the Television Critics Association winter press tour, which took place last weekend. For instance, executive producer Greg Berlanti confirmed the villain will indeed be the Music Meister, who can control people through song. What’s more, the musical crossover will feature original songs and could include characters from any Earth or timeline in the “Arrow”-verse.

In addition to Gustin and Benoist, the two DCTV shows host a surprising number of musically-talented actors, including “RENT” alum Jesse L. Martin, “Godspell” star Victor Garber, “Finding Neverland’s” Jeremy Jordan and John Barrowman, whose stage credits include “Beauty and the Beast,” “Evita” and “Aladdin.” Even though some of these musically inclined actors appear on shows like “Arrow” and “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” Berlanti already confirmed that there’s a possibility for their characters to turn up in this mini-crossover.

cbr.com/supergirl-flash-musical-will-have-great-impact-on-both-shows/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

lol musical episodes xD

you say that like a musical episode isn't automatically the best part of any series

umm its not?

>Supergirl
Dropped

You just know that now?

Neil is already on board, they are keeping the surprise a secret, that man loves to fucking sing in goofy musicals.

I hate the CW shows, but if Music Meister is played by NPH, and the climax is a worldwide battle to "The Song The Whole World Wants To Hear," I am in.

What would you sound like if Music Meister affected you?

>that man loves to fucking sing in goofy musicals.

Dr. Horrible 2 when though?

you are like a little babby
watch this

>NPH will never play Nightwing again

Oh Shit, that was my favorite BMTBATB episode. Can't Wait.

Justin Bieber.

>ywn experience the summer of The Music Meister again

Reminds me of this guy

what.

W H A T

WHAT FUCKING ROCK HAVE I BEEN LIVING UNDER JESUS CHRIST THIS IS ORGASMIC

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bEt5RL47wrY

Why would you want the climax to be the same shit to a song we've already heard?

I hate faggots like you. Change is good.

Why did they make up the "Music Meister" anyway instead of just using the Fiddler?

Try to sing and play violin at the same time.