newsarama.com/32660-best-shots-review-adventure-time-islands.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kim Kil Whan's daughter
I like where this is going

>No Lich

Pass.

Reminder that Pen Ward storyboarded High Strangeness
>bat in Horse and Ball
Something related to Marceline maybe? Please?
Episode is storyboarded by Seo Kim and Somvilay Xayaphone, who have been I very decent pairing so far. Hopefully James Baxter being used for some reason won't be so bad.

Does Jake even know he's a grandfather?

>expecting the Lich when he has been benched since season 6 began
The synopsis for these episodes have been out for quite a while now.

It hasn't been clear, but he will; Kim asks Jake for help raising his daughter, Bronwyn, in that episode.

>more boring Jake's kids having family issues
man why, they're all such worthless characters except for Viola who's alright at least
maybe it can be good despite that

I thought that too, I don't see how or why Marceline would have a part in a James Baxter episode but I'd love anything to spice that shit up since his first episode was a snore fest.

>enjoying Summer Showers
pic related

I only want Jake family episodes so I can stop seeing people cry about Jake not acting like a father.

that episode was boring to but Viola herself was actually kinda cool
all Jake's kids are just boring as shit and if you consider Jake hanging out with them like 3 times a year as acting like a father then you're dumb. just a bunch of worthless side characters that the show doesn't let us forget about because they don't want it to seem like they completely dropped the ball on them.

>special pleading
Regardless, you can't say Jake forgot about them. No one is going to be happy and agree on everything. Sup Forums was worried that Jake and Finn would stop hanging out so Jake could raise his children, and when his children grew up Sup Forums immediately started shouting status quo and cop out. I guess you guys hate Finn and Jake together? We literally can't all be happy, and Sup Forums has demonstrated this.

who gives a shit about all of Sup Forums, I'm talking about myself. no shit different people have different opinions and no one all likes the same things, if that fact is too much for you don't make a show at all.

if they don't want to split up Finn and Jake (easily understandable) then making Lady have kids was a dumb decision because the kids were rendered about as important as Cinnamon Bun in the grand scheme of things. shit was stupid and it's a problem the writers created for themselves for no reason.

Jake getting kids would have been perfect as like a thing that happens at the end of the series and makes it so that he can't be Finn's adventuring bro anymore but now they already exist just not really doing anything interesting.

You make it seem as if the kids are affecting the show

they don't in anyway and that's the problem, why make them exist if they do for no reason.

people were super concerned when they were first announced because everyone was like "oh shit now Jake's kids are gonna turn the show into babysitting time instead of adventure time and ruin it" but man, even if they did that and it turned out to be fucking awful at least that would have been them trying instead of shoving Jake's mutant spawn under the rug.

>Pen and Sam working on the same episode
>Pen, who loves silly fart jokes and simple fantasy archetypes combined with Jesse's protege
This is gonna be one hell of an episode

They're fuel for new episodes and characterization for Jake. And they serve that purpose well enough. Ocarina was good and I heard good things about Diary.

I know nothing about Adventure Time.

I only stopped in this thread because I saw a living tampon in the OP picture.

Now I'm going.

Goodnight.

>Jelly Beans Have Power
Is the image merely symbolic, or will PB have an actual vision of Chatsberry?

Doesn't really look like Marceline's bat form.

Easily the one I'm most looking forward to.

I canna wait

I have to think it'll be symmetrical in some way with 'crystals have power'

I want to say it continues the arc "Elemental" started, with the whole Patience St. Pim thing. PB learning about her elemental powers., whatnot

Yeah I feel like stakes was the end of marceline getting any more stories.

>that Finn in the first panel
Huh. Wondering if they'll actually give him a fleshed out face and bod, but made of grass. Probably getting my hopes up though so I'll keep my expectations low.

The intro for the miniseries has been released; it looks like it

stop wasting madotsuki pictures like that you worthless scum

Who is the Wheels semen demon?

jake's granddaughter

Jake's bear/rainacron/dog granddaughter.

Her father is a bear?... Not, THE bear, like the one that tried to steal Finn's identity, right?

Her father is Kim Kil Whan. Her mother is a bear

Bronwyn

Wonder how long till Cartoon Network "accidently" release them early

What are you implying?

There's another Hunson Abadeer episode coming up.

CN "accidentaly" released the next Steven Bomb early in their website and their app.

And when I mean "accidentaly", I mean they released everything on purpose. And the crew wasn't even notified about this.

When's the Islands miniseries airing?

January 30, but it will be released in DVD, Google Play, iTunes and Amazon Video on January 24.

I actually really liked summer showers. Kind of reminded me of Jake the Brink in terms of just being quiet and atmospheric.

Ah. Wonder how that'll go. I just don't see them going any further with Marceline directly anyways. I could see them doing more stuff with her father however. That'll be interesting.

They took it down. Mistakes happen. Whether you want to believe conspiracy theories or what have you is up to you.

Oh right, I forgot about that. I am quite indifferent to that subplot, I don't hate it but I'd prefer it wasn't there in the present, even if seeing it in the past was cool.

Don't worry user, I did too.

It's storyboarded by Graham Falk who did other 'quiet' episodes like Shh! and Cherry Cream Soda, which I also enjoyed. You've got to be in a particular mood to watch them though.

It's funny. When the synopses were released, that was the second one I was least looking forward to, but finding out that Pen worked on it has got me a bit more optimistic about it.

Was a bit late to notice there was a 7th season. Is there a guide anywhere for the plot-heavy/generally exceptional episodes? Past the first two episodes it's getting hard to slog through.

Adam Muto said on twitter that Alan Tudyk's a guest star, so he most definitely is in the episode

Guys, this is a thumbnail from what it seems to be a sneak peek for Islands, the next miniseries. I found the video, but it says it's unavailable.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXSoIQfUnUk

Islands review. It's full of spoilers.

newsarama.com/32660-best-shots-review-adventure-time-islands.html

rape

I'll make you one.

Lore, Plot progression & Development:
Bonnie & Neddy, Varmints, Cherry Cream Soda, Stakes miniseries, The Moe You Moe, The Moe You Know, King's Ransom, Crossover, Broke His Crown, I Am a Sword, Bun Bun, Normal Man, Elemental, Preboot, Reboot

Generally exeptional episodes:
All of 'em are good but HALL OF EGRESS is especially amazing. Easily one of the best AT eps. I loved Stakes, too.

forgot to put "character" before "development". some of those eps don't develop the plot but have some important character moments.