Young Potential - Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #10 (January 11th)
Rebels 3.12: "Warhead" (January 14th)

>Rebels Recon: Ghosts of Geonosis
youtube.com/watch?v=NM7pTSxJKyY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlUc7iuuiIA
my.mixtape.moe/qpdjjn.webm
starwars.com/news/interview-dave-filoni-on-star-wars-rebels-part-2
ign.com/articles/2017/01/09/star-wars-rebels-creatures-rumored-to-be-in-episode-8
youtube.com/watch?v=3qfznmXxWtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why did Vader like Piett so much?

What a gay new thread

I approve

For fighting Rebel propaganda

Forgot the new preview.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlUc7iuuiIA

>She decided to go for Vos
Obi-Wan had just lost his Mango-waifu and she pulls this shit

Best waifu coming through

Obi Wan didn't even really care when she died, he wasn't affected by it at all

What a waste, really.
To be fair it wouldn't have been any better in the show either.

Triple zero should've been something like this instead of threepio palette swap with retractable syringes.

But user you haven't even seen his final form yet.

>Qui-Gon had a vision that Obi-Wan would some day have an apprentice that desperately needed advice on how to deal with a secret relationship, and remain part of the Order
>set Obi-Wan up with Satine and pretended not to notice so he could go through it himself and pass on the knowledge
>Obi-Wan screwed it up by inheriting Qui-Gon's sense of being a bro and not interfering

Qui Gon being the best Wingman of the order ended up leading to its downfall.

what are the odds that Maul will make Obi-Wan go nuclear by taunting him about Satine when he meets him on Tatooine?

very low, his taunts will fall flat and Maul will break down

I think Ben has his emotions under control enough to not rise to the bait. He didn't go nuclear when it actually happened, so I think he'll stay calm if Maul tries to bait him with it.

That's not __SS__.

I want to massage Asajj.

How many months are in a year in the Star Wars galaxy?

>You're a failure. It's the truth, the great Maul was a failure.
>You tortured me without mercy, Maul, but you never broke me, I only became stronger.
>No matter what happens here, I'll still have won, because I moved on, as Qui-Gon and Satine would have wanted, while you were spending decades being broken into nothing, and will spend decades more wallowing in it.

my.mixtape.moe/qpdjjn.webm
Why is this allowed?

You're both wrong

>that bump on the droid's head that apparently scrambled its memory
Boba Fett confirmed for having died years ago and been replaced by an Imperial droid who bumped its head and thinks it's the real Boba Fett!

POETRY IN MOTION DETECTED
ENGAGE UPDATE PROTOCOLS
UPDATING THE WOOK . . .

Looking awfully like a Cenobite there.

And yet I can't look at her without remember this dream where she was crying into my chest.

So did Yoda really speak to Ezra and Kanan in season 2???

If so, why did he tell Luke he was the last of the Jedi? Unles...

Kanan and Ezra confirmed dead before ESB. Maybe even before ANH.

>I know the ghost was in Rogue One. Could easily be Zeb, Sabine, and/or a new crew.

How many you got?

Ezra is never a Jedi. Kanan had to let go of the Jedi way since the order was destroyed. Neither of them are officially Jedi.

You mean ROTJ. That's when he tells Luke he's the last Jedi.

Bitch, Yoda fucking Knighted him.

He's dead.

Alternatively, Yoda lied to protect their existence incase Luke went darkside.

I can't believe we didn't use to know Palpatine's first name until a couple of years ago. Muhc of the shitposting wouldn't really be as funny if not for Sheev.

Well we don't know that. He could've frowned upon it.
Though realistically Qui-Gon probably defied the teachings in that regard too. I know he did in Legends.

He was knighted by a vision of the Inquisitor that died, inside the Lothal Temple. That's not Yoda.

Kanan was knighted by Inky ghost.

I definitely count that, on that spiritual level type stuff.

I figure Kanan will die, but Ezra will abandon the Jedi way, either out of disillusionment or because he discovers a different path that suits him better.

Good at following orders and being reasonable. Vader hated mavericks and officers with ambition.

Given that Luke has the potential to make Sheev look like a kid playing with light bulbs, that might well be the case.
Having a backup knight in case shit goes south would be ideal, especially since if Luke offed Sheev and replaced him, he'd think the Jedi were extinct, unlike Sheev.

This makes more sense. He probably was worried Luke's faith in being able to bring Vader back from the dark side would turn him instead.

Kanan was knighted in a force vision controlled by Yoda, the Grandmaster of the Old Order. That's as official as you can get in these Dark Times.

However there is no actual Order, Kanan doesn't know it was Yoda, and Yoda was actively trying to convince Ezra to stay the fuck away from open warfare with the Sith. Why? Because Yoda knows these aren't the New Hope he's looking for.

Yeah, but per Filoni that illusion was controlled by Yoda

Word of God. That was Yoda controlling the vision and testing Kanan. He liked what he saw.

At least Kanan doesn't know it was Yoda.

So anyone thinking that Obi-Wan will get injured in the battle and the wound is what will cause him to not fight as well as he used to in ANH?

remember that no one gives a shit about your waifu, she's not real

Ezra fucked up.

The moment he saw SS he should have ran off with her and lived happily ever after.

starwars.com/news/interview-dave-filoni-on-star-wars-rebels-part-2

>StarWars.com: I have a bit of a continuity challenge for you. In Return of the Jedi, Yoda tells Luke, “When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be.” But now he knows that Kanan and Ezra are out there. We obviously don’t know at this point what will happen to them, but is that something you’re aware of?

>Dave Filoni: I don’t see it as a challenge at all. It’s what the Sith call an absolute. When Obi-Wan says to Luke, “Your father was the greatest starfighter pilot in the galaxy,” is that true? Or is that something you tell a kid because you want him to believe his father was great? It doesn’t have to be empirical or absolutely true. Saying Luke is “the last,” is that a singular thing, or is he the last of a group? I don’t know.

>It definitely is something that comes up, and we discuss that moment all the time for what it could mean. It is possible to interpret it as, Luke is the last person that’s following the path as laid out by the Jedi Order, which we knew. The way of the Jedi is not the only way to use the light side of the Force. Luke is taught by Obi-Wan and Yoda, who very much followed the dogma of the day. So, he is the last of that line for sure. That’s absolutely true. But you don’t have to be a Jedi to use the Force. You don’t have to be a Sith to use the dark side.

He'll always be real to me

She was real to me! I felt her!

Oh shit, TIEs built by local collectives Maoist style, with dodgy materials and New Order self critique instead of training.

What happened here? Did you all go nuts this year (desu, it is the current year)?

It wasn't always like this. Waifuposting used to be merely 1/10th of the posting, not every third post.

>the pic
Why does he always make that face?

>True, from a certain point of view, what I told you was

Waifuspamming-inspired autism-posting is an unfortunate thing to see. It blooms up out of control too easily.

Can't wait to see Dave come up against TFA's opening crawl.

Can he defeat such absolutes as "Luke, the last Jedi"

>drawing SS as a moeblob animu girl
delete this heresy

ign.com/articles/2017/01/09/star-wars-rebels-creatures-rumored-to-be-in-episode-8
So, owls = celestials confirmed?

Did Kanan ever get a look on those green buttcheecks when he still had the chance?

Rex is a bad husbando

didn't she die along with her father and brother?

No.

The Force never truly dies.

she never really existed

It's early in the thread. Usually around 100 posts is where this kind of shitposting ends and advanced shitposting begins

Blind people see with their fingers.

>snoke confirmed for Abeloth, The Mother.
Rey: "But I thought Snoke was a man?"
Luke: "DID YOU JUST ASSUME HER GENDER!?!"

>"DID YOU JUST ASSUME HER GENDER!?!"
This will never get old

explain

youtube.com/watch?v=3qfznmXxWtc

how can this smooth dude be the same person as the whiny edgelord from the prequels?

They are personifications of the Force. How can they die?

the same way Despair died

I really miss those old "she's a cartoon, not your waifu" memes that would really fit into these threads now.

the magic of good writers

I think it's legit his face.

Getting laid regularly loosens you up, as Master Kenobi taught him.
Sadly, losing Ahsoka to the council's shit reversed the benefits and brought him back to square one.

After this thread again and again passionately recommended the Thrawn trilogy I finally got around to reading it. And then I read the sequel duology. And then I read Survivor's and Outbound.

It was enjoyable as hell, thanks all of you who have recommended it over and over.

First version of Despair died. And was then reborn. The same as Dream. They are literally the concepts they embody. Despair will not die as long as there are creatures capable of despair. The same with the Celestials, I imagine.

You rang?

she is a metaphor

"Mortis arc was a trippy vision" school of thought.

how big of an effect did losing Ahsoka have on Anakin? the show terminated before we could see

>According to Making Star Wars

He's significantly grumpier and takes bigger risks with his people.

It made him much less charitable towards the Jedi Council outside Obi-Wan.

He is edgy in the scenes where he kills animals, mad with anger over his dead mom, and he is edgy after tapping to the dark side to avoid similar scene again.

fingers can't make you witness that glorious greeness.

There's a movie set shortly after The Clone Wars ended, you know.

The Daughter had her spirit transfused into Ahsoka. Ahsoka is the new Daughter, an immortal Aspect of the Force (killable only by the special dagger on Mortis).

The owls have only appeared at key points in Ahsoka's life. Their reappearance means she will star in Episode VIII portrayed by Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka returns looking exactly as she did when we last saw her in Rebels. She only ages on the mortal plane, when she returns to the Force - as she after Rebels so she could visit Mortis and warn her younger self about her Master's darkness as seen in TCWs - she does not age.

This is the real reason Dave needed someone to step up and take over a larger role in Rebels. He's personally overseeing every facet of Ahsoka's big screen debut.

He'll have to taste it then.

where's the ass?

Morris was confirmed for being real and actually happening.

that sounds dumb, you're dumb

never post again

pls save us, Sheev

where?

Interestingly Dave talks more and more as if they were actual real beings. When interviewed for season 3 he mentions them along with the Force Priestesses as non-Jedi/Sith aspects of the Force when he mentions the concept behind Bendu.

Dave also talks about Bendu's name derived from the original name of the Jedi. Bendu is ancient and knew the Jedi of old, which is why he is amused by Kanan.

Morris was bullshit and brought shame to the entire saga. It also defies empirical understand fundamental to the behavior of the Force. No one should ever take it seriously.

It's okay, user, you can snuggle up with Vader in his tear extraction chamber in his Mustafar castle.

The emperor must feed.

alright, I guess he still wins in the end.