So are people finally willing to admit this was a gigantic mistake or are we still stuck in that little circlejerk?

So are people finally willing to admit this was a gigantic mistake or are we still stuck in that little circlejerk?

DC dindu nuffin wrong.

Have you ever thought about why it is you have no friends?

Have they revealed what the fuck Dr. Manhattan is doing in the "Rebirth" canon?

No. It's a slow build up which i'm honestly enjoying far more than getting swamped

It wasn't a mistake, it just wasn't as radical or as good as people wanted it to be. Johns is a shitty leader and the rebirth book was pure pandering. Some books are good, but we also had that with DC you. It's better than new52, and it's way better than marvel, but it's not great either. The worst part is that Johns hands will strangle all the important books the closer we get to his shitty event with Manhattan.

Yeah OP it's a gigantic mistake that saved DC from the sales free fall it was in that also managed to please thousands of fans

Kek, theres no build up, Johns doesn't know what he will do, he seeds but never has a real plan, it will be a train wreck

>and the rebirth book was pure pandering

I fucking hate this buzzword. In any other industry this would be called "Giving people what they want"

What people want and what they need tend to be very different things.

His plan was to sell more comics.
He succeeded.

There have been multiple references to Manhattan along the line, mostly in Titans. There's also the sightings of legionaries. Johns has written any of this but the Rebirth book. Just because you aren't reading any of this doesn't mean there isn't a build up

>What they need

You sound like a pompous cunt

No build up he says...
>Manhattan is Capt. Atom vers. 2
>Vers. 3 has a mini going on right fucking now
You might be right, but I think if it happens any time soon it will be in Fall and Rise

Have the three Jokers shown up? Has Doctor Manhattan? I tried reading some of this early but DC does this thing where the tease a bunch of shit and then drags their ass getting anywhere.

I'm looking at you, Future's End.

>Have the three Jokers shown up? Has Doctor Manhattan?
No to both. They've name-dropped Manhattan in Titans though.

Manhattan hasn't shown up. He wasn't going to this early anyway. It was intended as a two year story from the beginning

No chance, the reason is that Johns doesn't like cap atom, but that mini will be great.
What people want doesn't equal a good story, that was a bad book. You don't need to make people angry to sell books, but you don't need to put a bunch of forced emotional moments and a few teasers and call it a comic, we are being watched is one of the lowest points of Johns career. Even lower than grail even laughter

First issue is dope as fuck, if you haven't read it yet it's got storytimed and archived wiyhin a day. I won't even risk talking about it in a spoiler tag because sometimes I click them anyway, like a retard, knowing full well I don't want spoilers. I don't want to risk somebody else being an impulsive idiot like myself.

>Have the three Jokers shown up?
Wow, I forgot about that.

If you're reading just for Manhattan then you're going to be disappointed. The books are just telling their own stories for now.

>good comics were a mistake

Well I'll be back in 10 minutes. I knew there was a storytime I forgot

The first issue was crap.

This thread just reminded me of the Wondy's twin brother plot that has had zero references since. I wonder if they'll ever bother to follow up on any of it.

Your shit tier bait is crap

You will have to wait for cold's plan, why lex's sister was working for Darkseid, the metal men, the seven seas stuff, etc

How can anyone get hyped about shit Johns teases?

Where is my angry cat vs super dog fight Johns???

Metal men are both young animal and real DC, now?

The only reason you liked the issue was the emotional shit, there's nothing else going on.

>The only reason you lied the issue is because you liked the issue

>the seven seas stuff

That's pretty much happening in the Aquaman book right now

Damn, I miss The New 52