Will it be good?

Will it be good?

I certainly pray to Odin himself that it is. This is the best page in the entire run of CWII, I'd by the OA for this page if I could. Promising the return of the one true Thor and Loki to his scheming villianry is everything I could hope for to finally look forward to reading Thor again. (Though unworthy beta Bros has been fun)

Loki has the all-black now?

What happened to Galactus being the butcher of worlds and possessing the necrosword?

If Ribic's legit back definitely.
Aaron could wholeheartedly TRY to write dogshit and he'd make it look glorious.

That said hopefully Loki's just pretending.

Presumably we'll find out between now and then.

>Loki to his scheming villianry is everything I could hope
I won't call you a faggot but I will ask you to explain yourself.
Also there's no r in villainy.

Wait is this from Civil War II? Haven't read it because apparently it's terrible. Is King Thor back? Unworthy Thor is great and I'd like more of that/A sequel to Thor God of Thunder.

Damn, Whor got buff. I mean. If it's Odinson, his hammer is wrong, if it's Whor, her body is wrong. I'm going to chalk it up to typical Bendis incompetence. But what if we're getting proper THor back?

Its Odinson, he has the Metal arm.

The hammer might be a new one or the old one drawn slightly off. Either way im sure he'll have another Hammer in his left hand.

I just hope he got his hammer back already, enough with Whor and her boring stories

Pretty sure it's King Thor from the future.

Please let Loki kill Whor with the necrosword why he says not muh Thor, and let Thor pick up Mjolnir and tell it to stop being a little bitch

>What happened to Galactus being the butcher of worlds and possessing the necrosword?
Odin killed him and took the necrosword for himself in that very same arc? Why are you asking since you clearly don't actually care otherwise you would have just read the arc where it happened yourself.

You've remembered incorrectly.

that one bit of hair that is visible from Thor looks blonde not white so is either just regular Thor or slightly older but not quite as old Thor.

if they are going to kill Jane i bet they are going to make it the most insufferable display of self sacrifice, that or they are going to let her die of cancer.

I'm going with younger King Thor because of the blond hair, but different arm.

yeah you are right, there is no r in villiany, phone typo. Anyway, yes I want to see Loki return being Thor's nemesis, I'm an immense fan for Silver-bronze age JiM-Thor and I want to see that dynamic return.

I clearly remember old-Thor infecting him with the sword at the end of the run where he was allowed to eat Mars. Where does Odin come into the picture?

Didn't he die in the Battleworld?

It's old Thor in the future, at some point he gets his original hammer back.

How would he do that? He is in the future. I think Doom just created a lookalike to be the mean chief for the Thors.

While we're on the topic, did Doom create copies of people from different universes or did he pluck them from their universes? Bit of both with a mindsweep?

Her still having cancer is retarded. Why she deny treatment from Thor I don't know. Suppose it's somekinda self sacrificing, but by that logic why get treatment at all since people in africa doesn't have access to the same level of medical science?

It's probably alternative timeline shenanigans. Marvel database says he's from Earth-14412.

A king Thor died in battleworld not our King Thor.

I mean. It sorta makes sense from the story point. Character having cancer and then it getting magically cured after a couple of issues would be offensive as fuck. On the other hand though they've done nothing with it. Like literally fuckall.

because no writer hasn't been actually able to keep "what makes you worthy of the hammer" consistent since Walter Simonson's run.

retroactively is kinda retarded, hell Mar-vell was one of the most loved heroes in the MU history and was actively trying to cure his cancer, yet Thor didn't had a cure for him but he had a cure for Jane makes it even more retarded.

I don't think Loki is going full villain like he was but I am not surprised if he does end up becoming Thor's antagonist.

After he killed Kid Loki and Thor knew about it he pretty much lost all good will with Thor and whatever love Thor might have had for him is already gone.

Thor loved Loki more than anyone else (well maybe Sigyn but she's pretty forgotten right now) and at the end of the day Thor has always been the most important person to Loki (wether Loki hated him, loved him or whatever, it was always about Thor) and Thor in their last encounter went from loving him, to hating him, to forsaking him.

That last one is the worst thing Thor could do to Loki, so I see Loki just retaliating to make Thor give him attention or feel something for him again.

No it's just a vision

>Worthy Thor vs God-Killer Loki
>Ribic art
It will at least be sexy as fuck