The trick is to not have any expectations

I expect to have fun with it.

Fuck the haters.

And you'll still be disappointed

it's DC so it'll be shit

fuck us for what? having standards?

fuck you for perpetuating this garbage

It will be kino.

I expect it to be so bad it's not even entertaining to mock it.

Did that with BvS and SS. Didn't work.

Frustration. I'm going to need to be drinking when I eventually watch it on tv.

Okay. Place your bets, familia.

Will Zack Snyder be fired after JL?
Will WB keep pushing DCEU ?

Would you mind explaining what that image is meant to convey?

No.
Yes.
The first step is admitting you have a problem, and Tsujihara is still swearing its just a habit he is in total control of.

being Superman is suffering

that sounds like a good plan. Just save money and wait for it to come out on the ol boob tube

Based Synder will save capeshit

Oh dude. I watched a rip of BvS over brewskis with my pals so I could talk about it here, then watched a stream of the UE when it was released. I waited for SS to be released on Blu Ray because after MoS, and SS the critics were credible enough to me that I was in no rush to seek out a rip of it after the asskicking it got in the press. Never before have I been so happy to spend money on beer instead of movie tickets. I am so glad WB didn't get a cent out of me for either movie. It's worked out so well for me it's how I plan to watch any DCEU movie I care enough to spend the time to watch moving forward. My fandom makes me watch the movies despite having no faith I'll enjoy them, but fuck it if I'm gonna condemn myself to watch them completely sober ever again. Not until they kick out one or two of them that make me think they might have pried their head out of their asses. Unfortunately, JL, WW, and "Why won't any directors stay?" don't look to be that movie to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E&t=2s

He already did.

Do you really expect people to read that?

Only patricians. Plebs need not apply.

>anons fan fiction is for patricians only

>Explication for braindead children that didn't understand the movie is for patricians only
FTFY

>the pleb hates what he does not understand
The circle of life continues, as does the good work of Based Synder.

The dark and gritty atmosphere will occasionally be interrupted by badly timed quibs. Aquaman will be shilled. 1-2 Lanterns will be hinted at. Batman will still be ridiculous, though they might have improved his ugly suits a little.

And heavy handed references to Jesus' resurrection when Superman returns.

Killing people is part of life, and just like Jesus did

Any other movie can intellectually present a narrative surrounding adult content in a manner that alludes either explictly or implicitly without external analysis necessary to understand it or its complexity because it is made well by talented director not up his own ass. Alternatively a movie about comic book characters is so deep that it requires a 35 post essay breaking down the layers of content in no way pulled out of the ass of psuedointellectuals, not because it wasn't made clear by a poor filmmaker, but because it was intentionally made by a maestro of subtlety who was blessed with an intellect so superior to all around him which is always demonstrated the second he opens his mouth and only ever seems to be vocalizing a stream of consciousness with not thought or structure put behind it.
Okay.

>hates
Maybe the first day or two after I saw it, but now I simply feel pity for the children insisting there is wealth to be found in the dried up turds they find on the front yard of their house. No matter how many times their poor parents scold them and wash their hands before dragging them back inside, they keep insisting there is something of value there. It's a sad situation, but you've gotta respect their persistence, and ability to continue finding ways to sneak outside though.

Momoa would have made such a good Lobo. He even wanted the role.

No expectations.

I had expectations for BvS and Suicide Squad and I just ended up disappointed.

Its going to be garbage like the rest of the shit WB makes for DC characters.

I'll wait till it comes out on torrent sites in HD and watch it then. Im not waiting my cash on shit movies. WB has yet to prove to me that they can make a good DC movie, when they do that then I'll consider going to see them.

I did

What studio made Dick Donner's Superman, Burton's Batman and Batman Reurns and The Dark Knight?

A train wreck. Like Wonder Woman, I have no desire to see it in theaters

None, because Cyborg is trash.

And looks like hes made of trash, nice digits by the way

none

but certainly not the piece of shit i expect the critics to make me believe it will be

Incredibly low

LOOK! PRETTY PICTURES!

Same

>Still wonder how I went into BvS and SS expecting it to not be great but ended up being worst than I could ever imagine.

>LOOK! PRETTY PICTURES!
and the movie!

What should we call this...moving picture?

9/10 better than MoS but not as good as BvS unless Snyder somehow does a miracle and satiates both comic book fans like me and the casual audience like the rest of Sup Forums.

Theyre going to fuck up Aquaman, so immediately I already kind of hate it

tl;dr you're a retard who got confused by a comic book movie

Sad life.

>comic book fans like me
fucking hahahahaha

>Theyre going to fuck up Aquaman
They already did when they cast Mamoa, who doesn't know how to do anything else than make tough guy faces.

One half of the movie.

The other half is the plot which is also top quality. Meanwhile the competition has neither.

I hate everything about this Aquaman
>Casting
>Look
>Attitude
Might as well have given him the hook hand if we're going 90s.

Maybe he'll get one. Imagine if he loses the hand in a fight with Black Manta in the Aquaman movie. Wouldn't that be great?

Especially if it's made out of a special material.

No user, it wouldnt. Because 90s Arthur isnt the place source to pull from to begin with. If anything, him and the rest of the League work better as the Crime Syndicate. Hell if they just came out and said hes Sea King tomorrow I wouldnt be mad at the idea. This Aquaman is just plain terrible. Hes like that middle aged guy who buys a Harley trying to convince everyone hes cool

No. Because, as I said, he's played by fucking Mamoa.

Still trying to push this meme? Get over it already and learn to

HAVE FUN

like the article said. I personally am enjoying the ride since unlike many people I have access to all sorts of different versions and tones of my favorite comic book characters. Keep quiet though or other people might find out. I like Brave and the Bold's Aquaman a lot, but I also am willing to give this version a shot.

Gal, action please!

I know this is bait but Im still mad

Please write a 5 paragraph essay explaining why and what exactly made you mad.

God shes wooden as fuck. At least cast good fap material

Why would I do that? Usually people do that to defend WBs shitty decisions

>Aquaman aims for imposing, mysterious figure and lands somewhere at obnoxious college Chad
>Flash acts nothing like Barry or Wally, distancing itself from the CW show so much that the character isn't any iteration of the Flash - ever.
>The costumes are garbage, the only good suit in the entirety of the DCEU was Batfleck's, and they made it tacticool because of course they did
>Internet and critics are already posed to rip this film a new asshole
>WB in full damage control mode, pushing back their other projects and unraveling the ones already in motion

What I expect is for this movie to end Snyder's career and DC's attempt at an extended universe.

God, what've we done to Wondy? What can we do to fix our awful casting choice?
>Give her blue contacts
BRILLIANT!! Everything is saved!

I hear their Flash plans are going terribly. Should just recast him and the supporting characters. Go in a different and brighter direction (think Raimi) with an older guy for Barry who's manlier.

>trying this hard to shill

Not gonna work this time, Disney. The public has wizened up to your tactics and your paid for critics aren't going to fool them this time.

i predict that it won't draw a single dime

Hoping not to be shit

Well considering their track record it has a 95% chance of being top quality. The 5% is if executives meddle to much with Snyder's vision.

kek

How I would have cast Justice League:

Superman: Henry Cavill
Batman: Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman: Alexandra Daddario
Flash: Michael Rosenbaum
Aquaman: Josh Holloway
Green Lantern: Armie Hammer
Martian Manhunter: Lance Reddick
Green Arrow: Josh Dallas
Black Canary: Jessica Biel
Darkseid: Michael Ironside
Lobo: Jason Momoa
Black Lightning: Morris Chestnut
Iris West: Bryce Dallas Howard
Lois Lane: Jennifer Connely
Sinestro: Mark Strong
Lex Luthor: Clancy Brown
Steve Trevor: Chris Pine

It will bring in even more Sup Forums shitheads and make this place yet more unbearable.