Top 10 Worst Animated Moments of 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=NU8k4r3FBZY

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ISKzmWVTgtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>10. South park episodic episodes (Trey parker in Minions)
>9. PPG reboot
>8. Norm of the North
>7. Sausage party animation workers controversy.
>6. Cartoon show Hiatuses
>5. New Ice age movie
>4. Youtube fucking over animators (Channel Frederator)
>3. Nickelodeon ("Spongebob standard")
>2. Death of C.Marton Croker
>1. Kubo flop

Is this what Sup Forums has come to?

Blatant shilling for no-name youtubers?
Wow...
Cringe...

>Implying any board on this site was "good"

Why is sharing Sup Forums related content bad?

>Implying

>Implying this is new at all
>implying this is localized to Sup Forums

>implying implying

It was an alright list
I wish I could say something bad about Pan, but then again I wish I could say something outstanding about him

He kindof just does his job and does it good enough. Something needs to happen to him again for me to gain interest in him again
Remember back when he dumped Zonetan for that animated Mexican chick, making Zone publicly denounce him? Good times

We might get Some Autist fights between him and mr enter.

>Is this what Sup Forums has come to?
Some people are like baby birds and they need other peoples opinions about something regurgitated down their throats because they can't form their own thoughts.

it was a JAR media reference, not meant to be serious

my man

I would fucking love for Pan to call Enter out on being an stupidly bad review maker. Even just to argue with him over anything really.
It would be my fucking dream.
I know you are here Pan. Do it for us
Do it for Sup Forums

This guy says that a lot of comedy based shows had story arcs even though the only ones were Adventure Time, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Wander Over Yonder and Steven Universe there's still a lot of gag baed episodic shows such as Breadwinners, Sanjay and Craig, The Loud House, Uncle Grandpa, Future Worm, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, We Bare Bears and more.

Mr. Enter's videos feel many times like bait shitposting.

He never said all of them

>"Gru was presumably going to pull out a pistol and shot the villain in the face."
As opposed to him using his freeze gun, of where characters display no lethal harm upon being frozen by it?

>no-name Youtuber
He's pretty well known. He makes good content. Timbox shilling his shitty fanfiction animations on here is the real problem.

He already did on the last Pizza Party Podcast.
Skip to 1:24:10 in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ISKzmWVTgtQ

Hola Jose Luis

Hola Jose Luis

>4. Youtube fucking over animators (Channel Frederator)

Pan sold out and wasted a slot to shill for his new partners.

Firstly, it wasn't pan who mentioned it
Secondly, Pan sounded like he wanted to ignore the Enter talk completely

I want an actual fight to the death between the two

>As opposed to him using his freeze gun,

Why would he aim so close to the face?

Does it matter for the proximity?

I'd imagine a freeze ray is something you'd want some distance on to freeze the whole body.

If Enter gets on the podcast maybe something will happen. But Pan has no personal beef with Enter.

Whenever Enter uploaded his Rapsittie Street Kids review, Pan posted a bunch of joke posts on tumblr insulting other reviewers who review stuff he already has done.
It might be small, but he has some kind of beef with him

Agreed Pan Pizza is fucking wrong

I watch Pan's stuff and I enjoy it but it's the kinda thing I just put on while eating breakfast or whatever, not something I really give a shit about.

Enter's videos are a lot more hit or miss but when he hits I enjoy them way more, despite their jank-ass quality as far as editing and shit goes.

>Pan calls you out for not watching Kubo
Based telling it like it is.

I never even heard of it but once that shamisen started up my dick got hard (fuckin love shamisen music) so I'm gonna give it a look.

Yeah, i should go to a site where a bunch of loosers with crippling depression from all around the world who i can't never tell if are memers, talking serious, samefags or just trolls to discuss animation

Stop motion seems to fail hard, I don't know why companies continue to back it.

because it's unique compared to the normal animated/CGI and sometimes you gotta make bombs just because they're worth making?

I'm not saying it's bad, I just wonder why producers give it money if they practically know it won't make their money back. It isn't about art, it's about returns.

In Laika's case. They got Nike money, so they can keep doing whatever they want.

pussy

You all remind me of those autistic back in the late 2000's comparing AVGN and nostalgia critic.

now i want a shittly animated fight between enter and pan, where they do the sound effects for each other

It was ok.

Hi Pan. I like your videos.

Now get out.

>Wow...
>Cringe...
IKR,THe Cringe is real DESU,Literally can't believe this shit,OMFG....ike WTF XD???!!

It was more AVGN vs. Irate Gamer.