Scarlet Spider new series confirmed!

>It's a "Sup Forums fixes Scarlet Spider episode".

cbr.com/exclusive-ben-reilly-scarlet-spider-all-new-series-peter-david-mark-bagley/

>PAD:I want this book to be a hit as much as you do. So everyone buy the damned thing.

“Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider” #1, by Peter David and Mark Bagley, arrives in April from Marvel Comics.

How would you do it? Kaine? Aracely? Daily Grind? New York? Texas? Salt Lake City?

Let's start by his costume!

>his costume
You mean male Spider-Gwen?

The classic never gets old!

Thats not a bad fix.

He's coming.

I like Bagley art

Kaine and Aracely.

Daily Grind would be nice, but I think it would just make Shirley and co. get swept up in way too much of a crazy mess to see the guy they witnessed dying back all of a sudden.

You know, maybe they could go and use Jessica Carradine. If you want Ben to be on the edge, she'd be pretty good for it and she's just waiting to be used.

WTF is this shit.

What happened to kaine? He dead?

Just remove the hood and you got an homage to the original while still going in a new direction.

He's supposed to be tracking Ben down in the new ongoing.

Oh did clone conspiracy end already?

No, that's as much as we got from the new announcement interview

Nope, but this spoiled his supposed "death" Slott had planned.

Pretty sure this might mean Kaine's tracking Ben down so hard because he's still terminal.

as peter david explained it he doesn't quite believe this guy who was the jackal is actually ben so he is tracking him down

he also said kaine will kill but tries not too out of respect for peter

user please, can't we just give Kaine the Other so he can be well again?

Kaine doesn't need The Other though, DeMatteis had written stuff when Kaine came back in the fold saying the degeneration did make him one ugly mother but that it sort of stabilized him into being sort of perpetually angry and in pain (and gave him the augmented strength even for Spider-guys, the mark of Kaine and his premonitions) but that he wasn't going to die on his own anytime soon.

Kaine + The Other was awesome.

Someone made this in the drawthread.

>PAD:I want this book to be a hit as much as you do. So everyone buy the damned thing.
I bought All-New X-Factor and that died regardless. Then I considered buying Spider-Man 2099, but I needed the money to get my eyes fix after I got a look of the art.

Eh, Anna Marie already mentioned they could basically cure Kaine. I expect that to happen at the end of clone conspiracy.

What happened to the user who made a bet to suck his friend's dick if Spidercide returned in any way shape or form?

Better. But still not great.

He did it, and was forced to swallow.

I had no idea, but I don't want him to be ugly user!

I'd wager what with actually dying, becoming a giant spider, being dropped in a vat of antidote and whatnot there's WIGGLE ROOM at least for his appearance yes

Why is life so cruel to Kaine?

Jesus, I'm an OG Clone Saga guy and I even forgot Spidercide did kill him then.

So Kaine died:
- against Spidercide
- during Grim Hunt
- eaten by Los Lobos to protect Aracely
- after oneshotting the shit out of DadMorlun

Those shiny yellow things from Japan called Dragon Balls? He farts in their general direction.

At least he had brief peace in Mexico

Yeah, i hope he get it back soon.
The Other is a multiversal force after all, it cant really die.

Then Watersnake happened.
Whatever happened to her? She was actually pretty decent

Hospitalized with Aracely forever.

Someone from newwarriors.com said they had gotten a summary from yost on where he wanted to go with her and the whole 'is she namorita?' plot point, but I never could find it (by the time I stumbled on it the link led to a forum post deleted)

>That site

From what i see they pander with the original team a lot
I prefer Nova Prime Page, they dont deny the legacy characters

I honestly have no clue, I just wanted to find if Yost had said anything about all the 300 loose ends from his run and that's where I landed.

Hi, author if that drawing here. I made a shitty png of this pose in case you guys want to have some fun too.
I realized too late that I screwed up because I just tried to mash different Scarlet Spider's outfits instead of fixing the new one. The hood is by far the most frustating part to make it work in this case.

Good job user, and thank you! COuld you make a "beefier" pose(for Kaine) or an unmasked one?

Slightly beefier. Can't really make an unmasked one, since there's too much variation in faces (especially Kaine, who goes from angry Peter to zombie hobo). Keep in mind that the anatomy is trash since I modified a lot of things from the original cover, so I suggest to use it more as a base.

Thanks, I love you user.