Starbomba in February

>Starbomba in February
Why are all cartoons going with a Bomb format these days anyways?

Because it was a hit the first time Steven Universe did it, so obviously it has to be the new standard.

I can only imagine the threads that will be on here when that 1 hour season finale airs.

What's wrong with a starbomb op?

Ben 10 OV did it first.

It's a passive agressive way for broadcasters of saying get the fuck off our network.

Sorry, but what's a "Bomb format"?

Normally, shows are played weekly (assuming we don't have constant hiatuses.) For example, new episodes of the Simpsons come on Sundays.

A bomb format is where they play a bunch of episodes over the week, so let's say there is a Simpsonsbomb, where there is a new episode every day from monday though friday.

Oh okay thanks.

It's to compete with the Netflix all the season at once binge watching format.

>Starbomba

Hahahaha it is funny!

It could be that, while a minority of viewers are adults who prefer the structure of weekly episodes and hate hiatuses, the young majority are shortsighted and more likely to watch the show when it has a brief daily routine then simply forget about it until the next time.

Hype.

I would think it goes the other way around. Most people I have talked to on Sup Forums seem to prefer binging and the 'bomb' format (although I am personally opposed to both)

It could be a symptom of the fact that broadcasters don't know what to do with these series that actually bother with "plot". I mean it is a real foreign thing to the west to use animation to tell a story of the course of several dozen episodes potentially several hundred episodes and all the while keeping a constant continuity all the while we developing characters and character arcs WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO WATCH A SHOW LIKE THAT? WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE GROW ATTACHED TO A BUNCH OF CHARACTERS IN AN ANIMATED SERIES FOR THE COURSE OF A DECADE? WELL?!

Yeah I'm done.

Is this some kind of spick pun I don't understand?

Calling it now. This ends up severly damaging viewership with ratings at an all time low.

Explain?

If anything its probably good for the ratings you just sound disappointed your series isn't getting aired traditionally.

There is no way you can point at a chart and go yeah bombs are bad because of this. Bombs are a pretty recent thing and clearly they keep doing em so they can't be that harmful for a show.

bombs might be a bit better for stories with a continuing plot, since it can drop a good part of the arc in one go

Oh I get it now.

The Tsar Bomba was the largest ever nuclear detonation, at 100 Megatons. It nearly destroyed the plane that dropped it.

>tfw Star nukes california

Pretty much.

Also keep in mind this way they can have a rerun schedule without having to wait until the reruns sync with the new ep schedule.

Let's say this week we're on Episode 35 and Episodes 61-65 are going to be released in 3 weeks, you play Star Vs 5 times a week.

Week 1: 35-40
Week 2: 41-45
Week 3: NEW EPISODES YAY
Week 4: 46-50
Week 5: 51-55
Week 6: 56-60
Week 7: schedule finally catches up to new episodes.

You're forgetting that by using the "bomb" format it leaves for longer and/or more frequent hiatuses to happen.

Basically is the feast-or-famine version of cartoon broadcasts.

Sounds great.

Is there any evidence of that though? I mean some series as just well known to be plagued with hiatus after hiatus but that might not just because 5 episodes get released over the course of a week. Theres many other factors that could affect the schedule of a series.

This bullshit is why I don't watch new American cartoons as they air.

Bombs are bad in Star's case because the episode are usually released ahead of schedule online so no one will bother watching it on television by the time new episodes are shown on air

prob so they can air a larger variety of the new episodes, if they did weekly then they'd be re airing s1 and s2 episodes round the clock

Actually, they reduced the payload to 50MT specifically because the plane wouldn't have escaped the blast.

It's so they can market it as an "event", and to shift people's attention towards a cartoon they may not have watched previously.

With regular scheduling, it would be easy to catch your favorite show, then tune out. With this kind of scheduling, you have no choice if you want to see something new.

which thread are we using

This one me thinks.

>tfw no scans

Official online releases are country specific, meaning only burgers can watch from the website.
The rest of the world has to tune in on pleb-o-vision like normal or pirate if they're not fags.

I still think "Starburst" works better

Ok but that seems kind of baseless if all you have is conjecture about how you "think" people watch the show in rerun?

Do you guys think Star is fond someone cumming inside her? I mean, I know she is pure cinnamon roll, but when she does find a guy to give her the 'd', would she fancy creampies?

Premieres give diminishing returns. Fewer and fewer people have TVs and opt instead for renting. The more episodes they can get out at once the better.

She fancies Marco's creampies

Will scan #2 tonight and post tomorrow

Well she is a 14 year old princess
>Marco has much trouble trying to tell Star that they can't just get married now.

Yeah but at the end of the day all that matters is the sponsors for TV these days. As long as a series is approved by a sponsor and the sponsor continues to think they are profiting of ads it doesn't matter how they put out the content. I mean on a channel like cartoon network or disney channel even if you and your adult friends don't care to watch those channels still get plenty of viewers.

user you can't just ask that

everybody knows that creampie is the best

I want Star to go all... creepy sex demon on me.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

I want an episode where Star goes into mewberty form again in Marco's house and have the tone like a horror movie.

Took me a second to see if Star even had a left arm. Was worried she had battle damage.

So is Tom Akio in this scenario?

You just know we'd be fapping to it.

I want to fuck Star....

It was specifically H.R.Giger's Species being referenced, I think. Good luck getting Daron to admit that, she works for Disney.

Are you talking about xenomorphs or the book that inspired xenomorphs?

too bad that she is a BABY

QUICK! LET'S POST KEKQUEAN STAR!

What's with the massive bulge in the front of her dress there
She's really packing some heat, huh?
Marco doesn't love her because she's just too big for him?

Star is pure!

She does have a pretty big wand

*C U C K QUEAN

Because broadcast TV is a dying medium, and they have no idea how to compete with the likes of Netflix and Amazon. They're just flailing around wildly trying things they think audiences might respond positively to ("Streaming lets people watch all of a series at once - let's try that!") while people abandon television en masse for online viewing they can watch whenever they like without having to sit through commercials.

you're really funny making fun of this small little child

look, it's okay
I'm sure she can find somebody who'll love her oversized cock eventually

No, Species is not Alien, even though both monsters are allegories for rape designed by the same artist.
Though you could easily tie Spicies in to the Weylandverse.

quit that you know she has no such thing

Meant to reply to not myself

She is a fluid druid that I would make passionate love to in order to soothe the pain of Marco choosing Jackie.

sir posting this image every thread is the highlight of my day i beg you to not take this small pleasure away from me

Wow. It's usually me posting it. Now I feel special.

I had to look it up. I completely forgot that movie existed.

she's a BABY

If it bleeds it's ready to breed

A sexy baby long overdue to be initiated into womanhood by an older gentleman such as myself.

Guys make sure to watch as most of the episodes as you can live or through legitimate means as Disney are probably hoping this Star bomba makes Iron Man numbers to see if they should renew it for another season.

I'm gonna be buying episodes on Google Play... I don't have Disney XD... TV is overrated anyway I guess

They were pretty good, also it was more allegory for femdom come to think of it.
It woukd actually be pretty kick ass if they did a tie in, now that Prometheus and AVP have established that xenomophs aren't always banana heads and change drastically with host incubators. The alien in species could be a different model of Queen.

You're quite special, everytime I saw it I laugh of it, sometimes it helps in my day, to be better

>Starbomba
What?

Its renewed fpr a third already
Also, I would if I could but I'm Canadian and lower than poverty line, so basically forced to pirate, even if they did stream outside of burgerland. Which they won't.

Its a play on how russians pronounce Tsar Bomb

Fresh Cuckqueaane art

>kek Matriarch memes for another month

wake me up senpai

Baby got back.

Star is more about legs, m8

What if Human-Mewni hybrid is possible

Will the offspring be stronger and more Magic n' shit?

What's a supportive way to watch Star? I don't have cable because I don't watch TV shows much since I have the internet.

Ok guys I know the art style is all noodly and shit but think about. Star been all about monster fighting and shit since she was little, Marco does karate. Do you think these kids are ripped? Does star have a little 14 year old girl abs? Does Marco have a sixpac?

Star is for the sexual

FUCK YEAH

did penetration happen with Just Friends yet?

no star is for abuse

rude

>Penetration happening
>Ever
I'm so sorry user

seriously nothing yet?

are they going to just rub off in their own rooms because they cock/vaginablocked each other or something?

Why is Rafael so mad?

That's his fucking couch.

That they left them alone and Marco still has not fug the bug when they came back.