Should they introduce Sentry into the MCU as a Broly-like villain?

Should they introduce Sentry into the MCU as a Broly-like villain?

No because Broly is a shit villain whose entire character is " I'm strong and angry"

The Sentry has more going for him

No. They should leave his story intact.

Broly sucks, man. Berserkers are best left as mid bosses, or the final form of a formerly intelligent fighter who loses their cool into defeat.

No, make him be a good guy, who is really a good guy, but is slowing going insane because of all the foolishness of the Marvel U. Such as heroes fighting and killing other heroes, and Sentry looking beyond the fourth wall and seeing the shit that the writers and editors are coming up with. Sentry is the one we the reader should be rooting for.

"Broly is best villain" is the 2nd best DBZ meme ever, second only to "DB Super's quality is improving!" every 3 or 4 months

Super is both better and worse than Z.

It actually makes use of it's cast and the downtime and fights work to develop characters.

It also just adds more power level and super form bullshit and Goku's childlike naivete has evolved into full on mental illness

Sentry would be funny as a Superman-alike who is too self-aware and driven crazy by it to keep themselves in check, maybe for a one-shot semi gag. It'd be even more hilarious if he keeps referencing beyond the 4th wall and to other media in his frustrations.

I binged Super over this week across a bunch of youtube clips, doesn't seem awful, it at least uses everyone and has some fun with itself.

Well, he is brain damaged. I like how he keeps getting called out on it, but what I like more is that he keeps dragging the gods and everyone else down to a more mortal level of thinking. I love shit like that.

>at one point during the movie, Sentry starts having a conversation with someone off-panel
>audiences figure he was talking to the Void, despite the absurd nature of the discussion
>later that year a Deadpool sequel is released
>Deadpool has a similar scene
>when spliced together, you get a coherent discussion about how the two are displeased with executive meddling

See? Shit like that would be hilarious and fun. Tell me you wouldn't pay to see Sentry snap out of his super serious genocide mode after one too many heroic monologues to suddenly smack Cyclops and scream "GOKU WOULD NEVER DO THIS"

Sentry/Deadpool is what Marvel should've done in response to New 52 when it first began with Sentry wearing a Jim Lee 'armor' full of silly segment lines being Deadpool's sidekick.

I still don't see how anyone can possibly like Broly

The Sentry has more going for him and I can understand people liking him, but he's still not my cup of tea. Annoying af, in my humble opinion.

>Sentry is displeased with his new outfit, questions why he would even need armor
>Deadpool pats him on the shoulder and says things could be worse while recalling a time where he was more pouch than man

>This isn't going to work. We need to defeat him with ultraviolence. Fuck! I gotta use temporal genre to make it stick! DEADPOOL, WE'RE GOING FULL 90s ON 'EM, GET IN THE AIR BEFORE YOUR FEET VANISH!!

Seriously, like anyone had to make the case for such an ongoing even more.

Is that a JoJo?

So what you're saying is the hulk should be made into a broly-like villain.

i kinda want this now.

No. They shouldn't introduce Sentry as anything. He is fucking awful in literally everything he shows up in.

Yes

Broly's more overrated than Boba Fett

>Overrated
>Overhyped
>Retarded
That's all Broly will ever be

No. They should either introduce him as what is suggested here.
Or... They have a netflix show based around him, the genre being horror and mystery. See, the original idea of the Sentry was a very good. The hero who allowed himself to die, truly so that he could save the world.

However, the Sentry that Bendis introduced... He was a character who was fucking terrifying. A completely unstable maniac who had more power than anyone should possess. The one who seemed to make the world bend to him and his will. Yet, everyone who he knew liked the guy, saying he was the embodiment of heroism.

Now, that's one idea I would like to watch, read or write. The idea of a hero who appears out of nowhere and yet everyone seems to remember him and like him, with only a few people, or maybe even just one remembering that he didn't belong. Just add in the disturbing imagery and psychological drama of Hannibal and I think it would be quite an interesting show or book to watch

Nope

Hey now, at least Broly has some amount of competence, all Bobba Fett does is fly around and miss.

>Overrated
>Overhyped
>Retarded
Are we talking about Sentry or Broly here it's too similar

No. Sentry is my god-tier character. Plebs don't need him.