Harley Quinn's rise to hero status is inevitable. She'll be a founding member of the Justice League before you know it

Harley Quinn's rise to hero status is inevitable. She'll be a founding member of the Justice League before you know it.

Who should be her heroic mentor, Harlequin the original clown girl gone good, or Jester the man who decided to out crazy crime?

It already happened, bro. Now Harley is an Iconic Hero, at the part of Supes & Bats, she's the new Trinity

First cyborg and now this shit

What a fucking travesty.

God, characterfags need to stop being so retarded. Stop being triggered that a shitty character is more liked that your favorite character

got the full boost to iconic status. Impressive.

Source?

DC Essentials 2017

>Cyborg doesn't have a logo so they just used his face

Harley Quinn: proof you can bomb thousands of kids to death for the lulz and still be an iconic hero. Thanks, DC!

>This will be the closest the Legion comes to appearing in a comic this year

"Got me again, Flash!"

>Harley Quinn comics
>Essential
>Having enough quality to warrant a section

Hey, the Kesel/Lieberman run are great

Didn't they recon that?

This year has only been ten days

Dude probably think we're still in 2016

Good times.

Yes, and I am expressing my doubt that the remaining 355 days will feature the release of a comic featuring the Legion in spite of their forshadowing during the Rebirth special.

They really were

the difference is that Harley sells you fucking mongoloid.

Punch and Jewelee superior

Will Jewelee be Harley's arch-nemesis now?

Diamond themed clown vs Diamond themed clown..Could work

Why?

She appeared in Tom King's Batman

>Punch and Jewelee annoying Ben
It's almost like the Ostrander/Yale days.

Harley isn't a hero.

Talkin about Jewelee, I always liked the fact that she killed her ex-bf because he made her fat, it's funny somehow

And Saturn Girl in Batman.
And Emerald Empress in JL vs. SS.

>Iconic Heroes
>Harley
Is she really an iconic character?

At this point, yeah. She got a movie before batflek did.

Iconic? Probably.
Hero? No.

No.

Wonder Woman, for example, is iconic.

However, Harley is popular. Something Wonder Woman isn't.

She's a fad and her SS incarnation will be outdated in a few years

>She's a fad
That's been going twenty year strong.

Casuals now refer to her as the founding member of the suicide squad, she's even the one who named them.

Truly, DC is based on all levels and can do no wrong.

It has clearly been established that she is. Iconic even.

>Who should be her heroic mentor?
I think the obvious choice would have Harley be the heroic mentor to the Joker's daughter.

There are still people who call King's batman shit. Fuck those people. But I honestly wish King was on Suicide Squad, then I could pay for a comic title I actually want to support.

Would be interesting to see Harley become a legacy character to Harlequin.

And then retcon something in there about golden age Harlequin and Thorn having a little fling back in the day too.

I like the cut of your shiv, kid

>Harley become a legacy character to Harlequin

I would be totally alright with this. It helps disconnect her from the Joker more. Which is good for Harley's push as an important independent character. And frankly, the Joker doesn't fucking need Harley and never has.

>Clown girl and plant powered girl were Alan Scott's villains
>he boned them both

Fuck

If she's a fad Wolverine is a fad.

He married Harlequin, had illegitimate kids with Thorn

Also they all lived in Gotham. Alan was a Gotham hero back in the 40's. It would be crazy easy to link them all together.

Aaand she is a red-head. Jesus, I'm starting to believe only Red-head women can have plant powers

Are you insinuating that Harley & Ivy are somehow Alan kids?

Now that's funny

Just pile on the fetishes, make them both Alan kids that don't know...

Man I don't wanna ship incest

Let's not do this again.

You do realize she was one of the most popular characters in the DCAU when it was airing, right

>Barry Allen teaching people how to read/collect comics

I... can't be mad at this. This is the most in character Barry's been since his mom died.

They aren't as nakedly stupid as they were in Ostrander/Yale, but they are still fun.

>that "art"

Don't fight it user, just give in(cest).

Alan Scott's redemptive dicking power levels are one of the reasons I was disappointed by E2 Alan absorbing Obsidian's homosexuality.

Gotta breed out the evil!

But user it's 2007

>dat Supergirl sneer

It's a super-sneer, that's one of her silver age superpower like how superman got super-ventriloquism.

>Dat Superman grin.
Man gaslighting Lois Lane makes Superman so happy.

I like the redesigns a lot.