Man, even CBR seems overwhelmingly negative toward a Bendis Fantastic Four. That's harsh

Man, even CBR seems overwhelmingly negative toward a Bendis Fantastic Four. That's harsh.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5987112/have-tony-starks-many-iron-man-3-suits-just-been-revealed?post=57807306
community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?364-Jason-Todd-(Robin-Red-Hood)-Appreciation/page213
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>going to CBR
You have to go back.

It's true, Damifag browses CBR, that's when you know it's a garbage website

Has CBR FINALLY stopped liking Bendis?

Who wants to bet that a majority of his run is just the Thing and Johnny being dicks to each other while flashes of villains killing heroes between those pages?

>it's a Sup Forums rumor

I MADE IT MA!!!

LMAO

>tfw I got io9 to write an article about an user's Iron Man 3 fake spoilers because said user sounded really legit

It was way before people were posting fake spoilers about movies every week like they so now. Still felt bad tho. Funnier now in retrospect especially considering some other site called io9 out for that story later on at the end of the year in a compilation of news fuck ups.

io9.gizmodo.com/5987112/have-tony-starks-many-iron-man-3-suits-just-been-revealed?post=57807306

But Damian is a phenomenal Robin and has more personality then the rest of them combined.
The arc where he murders Nobody is the most potent emotionally powerful Robin story ever, fuck you man.

Everyone will now pretend they never thought Bendis was good.

I'll be honest, I had no exposure to Bendis before his Avengers Assemble run, outside of an issue or two of Ultimate Spiderman. Going back I can see that he's written some good stuff, though I feel that even in his strongest works his dialogue is at best only mildly distracting.

>CBR,Fags sucks just Jason todd the emo cunt.

Bendis writes Ben like an idiotic sociopath. I don't think I've ever disliked a writer writing a specific character more.

it's probably not just me but I have posting forever now on Sup Forums about how Bendis is setting himself up to relaunch FF

Dark_Tzitzimine pls.Jason sucks.
community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?364-Jason-Todd-(Robin-Red-Hood)-Appreciation/page213

Yup.

They're talking about a shitposter on this board who whinges about how every Batman writer sucks because they don't include Damian in every other panel and about how every other Robin sucks.

They aren't talking about people who like Damian is a character.

Fuck the OP, this is now a "what have you accomplished on Sup Forums" thread. Let's hear about how legendary you are in Sup Forums lore.

and Jason In a word, mediocre .

Scott Snyder ?

I've posted in a moot thread

>every Batman writer sucks says Bleeding Cool .

>I don't want the Fantastic Four to get a book back

Jasonfag is Bendisfag...........urggggggggggggg......

>Bendis makes Johnny gay so he can ship him with Bobby

Who?

You know he'd do it too.

However if I were going to make a member of the Fantastic Four gay it would be Ben (or Franklin if he counts). Though if I were writing the Fantastic Four I wouldn't really change anything about them in any case because they work well as they are.

But he's confirmed to be ruining the upcoming "Defenders" (as seen on tv!) book, no?

I thought I'd never say this, but I'd vote on not wanting them to get a book. Marvel's raping everything they can now, and FF is at least safe from it for now.

I am responsible for the "Gar" copypasta.

I trolled Tom Brevoort on twitter
And co had a thread to post limit about it
I thought that was pretty cool

Also I storytimed flashpoint a few days after it was over and got like 400 responses that was nice

Damn both of those things were 4-5 years ago I'm a failure

>Making Ben gay
>Alicia is still canon

That would be an omega "fuck you."

Hang yourself.

>I don't ant the Fantastic Four to get a book back
Why not just call it "I'm a giant faggot and I suck dicks" instead?

I got Trump elected

Jason is gay :DDDDDDDDDD

Well Millar made alternate versions of Johnny and Reed gay.

Also 616 Johnny was pretty gay for Daken

Isn't she a Skrull?

I coined the term "marveldrone."

I broke the news of Peter coming back for good when Superior Spider-Man was happening, and made that real-life superhero thread a few years back.

I have made few image macros that have then spread to other places. Such as the "Welcome to You're Doom" Lord Death Man one.

I shitposted the fuck out of cripple has, to the point that their meta board was abandoned, and several of the mods of their knockoff Sup Forums boards were replaced/quit. I was also the one who created the thread on Sup Forums regarding a rogue mod that wound up being stickied by m00t as he announced his retirement.

Chan*

He was good with his cop comic Powers, desppite the Bendisspeak. Somewhere around the Green Lantern storyline he stopped caring, he simply doesnt give a shit anymore, and he is too old to do somehing else with his life.