youtu.be/ezfb90iBYLk
youtube.com/watch?v=kEfQpBuRzaI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=MROM6CMDpTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The brainchild of an out of touch old man who can't stop pissing away money

>One of the wrestlers is the villain.

Okay, I'm interested.

>Buck Rogers with Big Show and the Jetsons

That's actually the best concept for these crossover movies so far.

Vince has lost control.

Someone please alert me immediately when one of these has AJ Styles in it.

Breaking news. Vince has gone mad.

>Roman Reigns.
And like that you've lost me.

Am I the only person who honestly likes these movies, stupid as they are?

FLINTSTONES?!

>Breaking news. Vince has gone mad.

Vince lost his marbles years ago user.

If they're going to travel to the past, why not just prevent the one wrestler from getting frozen?

Jesus, even in the future we'll be praying for his retirement....

>Bigshot gets thawed out in the future and immediately installs a dystopian rule
>Bigshow is Khan

Alright, faggots. Guess I'm buying this.

I really enjoyed the two Scoob ones. The Flintstones one not so much.

[spoilers]I really hope the next WWE Hannah-Barbara crossover is with the Roman Holidays[/spoilers]
youtu.be/x1AqzpKnotA
youtu.be/ezfb90iBYLk

>not liking the Based Big Dog

get a clue

>The Scooby Doo ones don't involve the ghost of Chris Benoit.

When the fuck is Wacky Races

>b-but 2nd scooby movie

NO. I WANT ACTUAL WACKY RACES

Huh, when I heard the second movie's villain's voice, I thought the guy under that mask was Hulk Hogan, and he getting back at McMahon for firing him when he's the biggest superstar in WWE history

This had better be a joke

>Astro sounds exactly like Scooby

Oh come on, how fucking lazy are they?

It's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEfQpBuRzaI

Hogan was replaced by the Undertaker.

I'm sad that this made me laugh

/asp/ might be the worst board on any website.

You say that when Sup Forums, /mlp/, /r9k/, and Sup Forums exist?

>future

>Stardust
I miss the wacky guy, but Cody HATED the gimmick

>Benoit gets unpersoned because of a Murder suicide.
>Hogan gets unpersoned because he said a naughty word in the privacy of his own home on a tape that was never supposed to see the public..

Yes. Worse than Sup Forums, even. Every thread reads like the dumbest board on Sup Forums doing an impression of reddit doing an impression of the dumbest board on Sup Forums trying force 80 of the most retarded memes at once.

I don't know who's doing George Jetson's voice here, but it sounds terrible.

Imagine what would happen if he discovers anime.

Seth McFarlane(?)

I know, I'm just saying the villain sounded like Hogan, and it would make sense if he was the guy in the mask

Dragon Ball/WWE crossover.

Quick we have to hide Asuka and Shinske!

JoJohn Cena

Way ahead of you

He didn't know what a burrito was for a very long time

Jeff Bergman

He does every classic HB/looney tunes now since no one else wants to/wants more money

quick some should send him a copy of Urotsukidōji

Hogan is coming back

Seriously?

>this episode came out 13 years ago

there are rumors

Attorney At Law was great.

Oh god who is he going to bury?

> Hey Kevin Owens you seem popular, but you're not a ripped blonde guy.

>Thicc bitch gets to be a crappy little bird instead of a phat ass penguin.
There is no God.

A Ripped blonde guy who is 70 god damn years old and can't even do his signature move anymore.

They've talked about him recently and slowly adding him back

Over/under; 5 Big Show face to heel to face turns in this movie alone?

Okay, I could at least understand the Scooby Doo crossovers since that franchise is still popular. But who the fuck cares about The Jetsons and Surfs Up at this point?

vince is old and doesn't know what's popular

Roman is popular you fucking dumbass. He's the face that runs the place, don't you hear the pop every night for him?

/asp/ is full of the dregs who get banned from /wooo/

Big Show's in a future of tiny future men and robots. He can overtake them are rule with a mighty hand, like a budget Demolition Man. And of course Judy's checking Roman out.

wow this looks appaling

The Jetsons should've just got New Jack instead, he'd murder the Big Show.

>that scene where John Cena stops the boulder
Based.

I hear the massive amount of boo's everytime he comes out.

Even Little kids dont really like him all that much.

>Roman
>face that runs the place

I kinda wanna see that joke in the movie, anyone else want that?

Isn't AJ gay? Not to mention can't even beat James Ellsworth.

no he has a large following in the gay community

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

Yeah hey gay here.

Who is AJ. Is he cute?

Worse as IIRC the girl lost control of her life and had to be let go

True, but at this point it's a meme to boo Roman, meaning that the management can't let him go

i think he's cute

>thicc
user please

see this is a call-and-response to a radio (?) interview he gave once where this was asked. also AJ is in the gif at though at the time he did this he looked more like (he's the plumber at 1:35):
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=MROM6CMDpTg

Yeah, I heard he's training to get back in the ring as we speak

roman is a confirmed draw. he headlined the biggest wrestlemania of all time and ratings went down during his suspension

fpbp

Despite the racist stuff? Are they that desperate?

>You wlll never be Vince McMahon
>you will never have enough money to all your stupidest ideas a reality.

This is ridiculous that they keep reviving these shows, but most of the projects turned out to be "okay"

>Being stupid enough to post, let alone get banned on /wooo/
lmoa
Both have their negatives, and very few positives.

And have the body of a 30 year old athlete despite being twice that old.

The Jetsons are a hundred years in the future according to that trailer. I doubt they would put a specific date on it.

Paige got released?

They really don't give a fuck. Vince got away with saying "my nigga" on live TV years ago. They operate their own way, it's why there are times when talent & staff get released then brought back later after things cool down.

paige didn't get released but she has a broken freakin neck and won't be back for months at least if ever

Bergman's been voicing George ever since he had to take over the movie after O'Hanlon died and he sounded like shit even then.

penguins are birds

Oh, that all? Haven't kept in a couple of months, but already heard about those incidents. Whatever, thought something else happened recently. She's already in JUST mode with Del RIo for a while now.

they are that desperate, they don't have any big draws left nowadays except for Cena and he probably won't be around much longer

Considering there's been a fuckload of Hanna Barbera crossovers with WWE and there's gonna be a load of crossovers with DC.

WWE and DC crossover when?

hopefully never. capeshit by itself is bad enough

Remember the 9/11 rips.
Jetsons X Idolmaster when.
Flintstones X Love Live when.

Actually Scooby Doo sounds like Astro

Is this lore?

So is their wwe animated cinematic universe I havent heard about?

GRAND DAD

The Flintstones one wasn't bad Looking forward to this.

It does seem really odd to have the Jetsons essentially come out of retirement for something like this, though.

Frank Welker just got a Life Time Achievement award and was still in the VO business when a lot of the Hannah Barbara cartoons were first airing. He can do whatever he wants at this point in his career.

The Flintstones one was the first original Flintstones production in 14 years.

WWE has been licensing older/defunct things to get crossover appeal, and likely doesn't cost much.

Surf's Up 2 for instance. They made a new Leprechaun movie. Flintstones/Jetsons/Scooby Doo. They hope people will get it because they like *other thing* and then check out WWE.

Yeah but I think the Jetsons were out of commission even longer. John K. animated a short featuring them a while ago and the Jetsons Movie (Jeff Bergman's first ever voice performance, I believe) was back in 1990.

Flintstones at least stuck around in pop culture a bit.

>that Spacely yell

Holy shit that sounds worse than if you got Mel Blanc's skeleton to do it.

Wrestlemania 32 was already confirmed that the numbers were complete bullshit, and is considered one of the worst wrestlemania's of all time and one of the worst in the last 10 years along the likes of shitshows like 29 and 27.

Ratings have gone down with him being on basically being RAW's goldenboy (Fuck off with Owen's being champ. He's looked like a total useless bitch his entire reign just so Roman can look strong), to the point Smackdown has actually beaten Raw in the ratings. Roman is confirmed ratings poison if anything. He came back from suspension and ratings were as shit as they were when he was suspended, if not lower than when he got suspended after he came back.

Shame thing is Roman isnt even that bad. He's actually alright and is getting better, but is given some of the stupidest shit to ever be written, and is beyond forced that its bewildering why he's still pushed the way he is.