MORDECAI, RIGBY, YOU'RE FIRED!

MORDECAI, RIGBY, YOU'RE FIRED!

Fuck you, man, I don't even need this job.

You can't fire me

But I don't work here!

MISSISSIPPI QUEEN

ho man.. he's never going to fire them again. guys I can't deal with this. I didn't realize how attached I'd gotten
is adult swim going to fucking shell out the cash and give quintel the show he shouldve had 10 years ago?

GOOD!! enjoy the rest of your life working in dead end job that would eventually be sent to space you sassy gumball machine

would you like a job, starting now?

Has anyone actually counted how many times he's said this

why haven't he killed himself yet? he is the most annoying character in the show.

Childhood is idolizing Mordecai and Rigby.
Adulthood is realizing Benson makes more sense.

>he's never going to fire them again
It's not like he ever did it in the first place.

Benson made sense to me since the first episode

Most of the shit in this show happened cause of Mordo and Rigby doing dumb shit and not what they're supposed tondo

the problem is, the very first time he forgave them, it set a precedent that it would be unethical to violate later, unless he specifically said otherwise.. the SECOND time, he had to go through with it.. or after that, every time he threatened it again, HE was being the asshole.

MORDECAI AND RIGBY, YOU'RE FI-

Oh wait, we're in space. Benson being mad at them at this point is him just being a dick.

>you're fired!
>out of the torpedo launchers! into the SUN!

Childhood is thinking Benson is the best character because he's funny.

Adulthood is realizing Benson is the best character because he's basically M&R's dad.

I would imagine there'll be a few supercuts once the finale drops that'll showcase every instance.

shit have we even seen Mordo's dad? His mom was pretty overbearing and sweet but definitely no replacement for a father figure.. and rigby's dad is basically Skeeter Valentine's dad, so yeahhhh I think you're onto something there, user

have they ever done a clip show parody? they really need to. it'd be the perfect almost-finale gag. theyd just pull a Strong Bad / South Park and the clips would become increasingly fake, and it would turn out to be some kind of time-eating monster that's trying to mess up their pasts and/or memories, and they defeat him with genuine reminiscing.

I meant the supercuts you see on youtube for things like a character's catchphrase or a instances of a running gag.

yes, and I meant they should do a clipshow because they parody everything else about tv.
actually i thought you meant like, a commercial on tv

>tfw only 4 more episodes left

Nah, just the clips you see people do with things like South Park with all the "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home" or similar catchphrase stuff.

If the show were on adult swim, they probably would have done something like the "INUYASHA! - KAGOME!" cut that used to air years back.

the one that sticks best in my head is the one fox would air of all the d'ohs
then again they did that in a clipshow too, so there you go

YOU CAN'T FIRE ME IM DEAD!

'Member when you got your slot gang fucked by Gorillaz?

>CN put 2 online early

He can't fire anyone, this shit show was canceled.

There's still a planned series finale, but they're probably going to quit if anything.

>this shit show
pfft, since Season 2 maybe