>white

messy hair

how am I supposed to make a through investigation

you can't even see her asshole in this picture

There's something you're trying to hide

created the horse show fandom.

She created Barney and Friends.
/thread

You aren't asking for discussion, you're asking for people to get into an argument in a thread you made.

She created the show not the fandom.

but then mods will delete any SU threads that are actually geared towards discussion about the show/lore and they get deleted. I guarantee this thread will stay around for a while.

Yeah thats kinda our fault

she created the show (which isn't that bad) but the show she created, created the fanbase around it, therefore she is responsible for one of the worst fandoms of all time.

>I guarantee this thread will stay around for a while.
I absolutely know it will, despite the fact that it's trollbait. Bait for people to troll in it.

tara is so thiccccccccccccccccc

She tried to create the following

>superhero girl franchise
>medusa film
>co-write with her husband on a cartoon
>a baby

They all failed

>Barney
>good

That's kind of unfair to be honest.

And as far as I can tell, the show didn't even start pandering to the fandom until after she left.

It's pretty good.

Barney's a shit show, anyway, so it wouldn't matter regardless.

Again,
>Barney
>good

>immediately horsefuckers shit up the thread
It was foomed from the start.

That's to be expected of Barneyfags. They can't go anywhere without shilling their shitty toddlers' show.

ugly
bad shows

I wonder where The Zam is now.

he appeared in 2013 when Faust posted on /mlp/

All she did was reveal to us the autismfest a few years earlier then Homestuck, Steven Universe, and Undertale.

I like MLP and Undertale a lot, should I read/watch the other two?

She had the baby.

You might like SU, you might not.
Give it a shot. I'd say watch the first 3 eps or so.

Eventually, but not the first time.

Literally.

She hates the band The Offspring

go to bed lee, you've got a busy day of looking for a job tomorrow

Why does Craig always look so dead and disheveled?

I'm at a loss

>The bendy episode
>Equal fights
>Feeling pinkie keen
Too apologetic towards retarded feminist and facebook "intellectuals". Letting them actually get into her mind and change her views on her own work.

In reality she's actually a terrible writer and the reason that horse show that must not be named did so well was because of everyone else's work on it.

I like to think it's more or less because of autism.
Autism is why Barney is getting a revival this year, because its autistic adult fanbase just won't shut the fuck up about it.

Yeah, if not for all the raging autistic manchildren's hatred for the show it would have never become so popular.

I can't.

is this a pic for ants?

It all seemed so innocent back then. If only we knew what would come of it.

Explain pls

>Not welcoming out new insect overlords.

To the sugar caves with you!

Writing the great red-pilling masterpiece known as "Equal Fights" before remembering "Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be a feminist as well and our ideology does not tolerate any calls for moderation" and promptly disowning it under the excuse of "It's to complicated of an issue for kids" or something.

Have you SEEN the new PPG show? I don't exactly think you'd be singin' zip-a-di-do-da through the sunflowers everyday if you were in his shoes.

She mentioned on deviatART once that she and Craig thought they were having a child, but it didn't come to fruition. Don't know if it was a miscarriage or a false positive, but for a while she was believed to be barren. They did eventually have a kid, though.

I was talking more about the other crew who made it good (all memes aside the show itself isn't bad, it's pretty good for what it is), but yeah, the severe autism of the fanbase was certainly what made it so popular

Which is why we need to kill all Barneyfags.

Miscarriage

Do you think Lauren likes the Tank Girl movie?

Agreed, what's your address?

>superhero girl franchise
All she had to do was make the designs more cookie cutter, and set it in high school.

>autismfest a few years earlier then Homestuck
Homosuck was here before. Part of what ruined the MLP fandom so fast was being nice and letting homosuckfags in.

The only "adult fanbase" I've ever seen bringing it up here is literally the one and only Barneyfag here

Do a bit of snooping around and you'll come across them. The Barney Wiki doesn't exist for no reason, you know.

God Dan I fucking hate this ive only seen a few minutes of it and thought we lost sbff to this

Legit question. If a reboot of barney came out and it was good enough to be discussed on Sup Forums, would Barney fag attack it?

It actually would considering that's what started all of this

We talk about anything but gen 4.

Possibly, but it really depends on certain factors.
All I could really say is that point is "I told you so."

Do we actually have a lost of what he hates

I mean he does six degrees of kevin bacon but with ponies

I didn't know they had a kid

when was that?

>>we lost sbff to this
DC Nation shorts came out 5 to 3 years ago.

She mentioned it in a podcast IIRC.

She named dropped us specifically. There was much love.

She didn't make that shit. She did Super Best Friends Forever.

>tfw WoY gets cancelled

She's kinda ugly. Uneven eyes, fat nose.

4chins created that actually, pacifically Sup Forums

But Craig is NOT involved with the new PPG reboot. He works for Jewsneys nowadays.

this guy gets it

Who dis?
She cute.

Can't have cute biological kids ;.;

it's specifically you fucking dipshit

I'm not sucking her tits right now

She has a daughter now
The barren womb meme is dead

Do you you enjoy shonen anime?

>Do you you enjoy shonen anime?
No, I just watch it.

She created fucking BENDY

REEEEEEEEEEE

He created something and is watching it be dragged through the mud.

Course it still doesn't work because he looked like that for years before NuPPG.

It would require a drastic reworking of what makes Barney Barney to avoid his wrath. But he seems to be off his game anyway so who knows.

>Legit question. If a reboot of barney came out and it was good enough to be discussed on Sup Forums, would Barney fag attack it?

Barney fag doesn't hate My Little Pony because it's bad, or because of any rational reason he hates it because he's a fucking autist Cannibal Corpse fan struggling with his masculinity and has some bullshit story that speaks miles about his mental illness, he says that he hates it because it in Canada it shares a timeslot with Barney....ok, that makes you literally a crazy person to hate something for that reason or devote such attention to it because of that, he also knows every show reference and fandom inside joke, so it could also be likely that he's a closet fan who's attention whoring or just has some deep seeded issue with the fact that he likes a so called girly show, but whichever the case may be, he's fucking autistic and not operating on any kind of logic whatsoever

People forget that the entire MLP "problem" was that it was so popular that it was literally everywhere and had to be contained, it wasn't that everybody hated it because it was so awful they just made a rule against it, it was that it was good and the fans were overzealous and too much for other people to handle, Barney fag does not hate MLP because he truly believes it's bad or because many people think it's bad, he hates it for some reason that is obviously telling of mental illness

Also, it's worth mentioning if you type "barneyfag" too many time Sup Forums automatically considers it spam, I had to go back and make spaces in between each use of the word...that shows what a mentally ill leach on society the guy is that he's had this much of an effect on the website

>therefore she is responsible for one of the worst fandoms of all time.

She's not Rebecca Sugar, the MLP fandom being "bad" is a meme

>earlier than Homestuck
"Stay in one thread" was invented because homosuck couldn't keep it in their pants. The MLP fandom were simply emulating the homosuck model of endless threads. Homosucks didn't invent it either; "generals" were a plague on Sup Forums (and to a lesser extent Sup Forums) long before either.

I guess if you want to start an incredibly autistic fandom, create a content-less general that's always on the front page of a Sup Forums board. That way you create "fans of the fandom" and the entire exercise reaches a point where it's self-sustaining. No content = content.

Well, it would still be shit anyway.

>it wasn't that everybody hated it because it was so awful they just made a rule against it, it was that it was good and the fans were overzealous and too much for other people to handle
When they made a containment board, it was because the threads were too shitty, too. The actual show fans had stopped bothering here.

Also, if I recall, Barneyfag apparently had to watch some actual Barney episodes at school, Clockwork Orange style or something, lol. What made him project it into other shows, I have no clue.

>the MLP fandom being "bad" is a meme
Just how new are you

workaholic stoner

>When they made a containment board, it was because the threads were too shitty, too. The actual show fans had stopped bothering here.
Because it became against the rules....

>Just how new are you
Not very
Tell me, guy, how is the MLP fandom a "bad" fandom other than annoying non MLP fans simply by existing to their dismay? I'd be surprised if you could give me an actual reason other than "HURRR THEY WERE EVERYYYYYWHERE"

M80. Not during their first fuck way back in the 00s. It was miscarried. They recently successfully had a kid.

>popping in more feminists in the World
Nice going Craig.

I'm just showing that they're not special for watching shitty toddlers' shows.

Not him but
There easily top five

>Implying Generation Z is not going to be the most redpilled generation

You don't even know how to read, do you?

Cumming on toys is not something invented by mlp you moron, blame the weeaboos for that

>Sup Forumstard holds cum bottle project for 8 years
>Sup Forums praises him

>nor/mlp/erson does pony cum jar for 3
>at some point even goes viral
>hurr cancer

I never implied they did, jackass.

And what does that have anything to do with anything you gibbering imp. Sup Forums isn't all of 4chins and you'd be a fool to think love there means your loved on every board.

>I'd be surprised if you could give me an actual reason other than "HURRR THEY WERE EVERYYYYYWHERE"
I was here when the fandom was good.

Didn't take long before trolls, creeps, fetishfags and "ironic" shitposters made the threads impossible to enjoy. I've met some of those in other boards and some admitted they fucked up. Even those would say they missed the early days, even though not all of them own up to their shit.

I assume you're at least new enough to not know how it used to be. It's easy to say it doesn't suck if the fandom which brought you in already sucked, or say the show was never better if it had already changed when you started watching it.

>pic
saved