Oh no, its a combat carl

Oh no, its a combat carl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqQPoaZAyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would Sid have been better if he just used his toys to jerk off?

Do toys really "die"?
They don't have a biology

"The Life of a Dildo"

Would a child's anus be interesting to a toy?

They either would have liked him a lot more or a lot less, depending on what the toys were into.

What if he made them grind their butt on his dick?

Sid did nothing wrong. He didn't know the toys were alive.

Their consiousness gets turned into new toys?

Bob did nothing wrong. He didn't know the hooker was alive.

People are alive, we've known that since we first saw other people. No point before this would have hinted that toys were sentient beings.

It's disconcerting behaviour to be sure, but it's not like he's setting cats on fire.

Wait, wasn't he black in the Terror video?

A dildo would -want- to be used the way it was designed. It'd probably talk about its experiences as if it had seen Asgard, to the terror of the other toys.

I'm talking about a regular toy being used sexually to relive pubescent boys.

So is Combat Carl a reverse Michael Jackson?

so progressive

> setting cats on fire.
...on camera...

The toy's function on a basis of an implanted ego, a mental concept of self. What they are as beings isn't tied to their physical form directly, but what they believe themselves to be, based on their physical body. It's their kids that first create these egos, creating a persona of who they believe that toy is, which that toy adopts and perpetuates on it's own after that. This is why generic toys have more rounded persona's, but toys modeled to be specific characters act as those characters, because that's who their kids see them as.
While they are never in pain so to speak, when they lose a part or become otherwise less recognizable, they feel a mental disassociation from what they believe they are supposed to be. If they are mangled enough, that disassociation will become too much and the mental stress will destroy their ego completely.

A Combat Carl. As in A GI Joe. Combat Carl is the brand, and some dudes in the toy line are named Combat Carl, but they are not all Combat Carl. They are all Combat Carls, though.

There's more then one Combat Carl. I thought that would be obvious considering they're a stand in for G.I. Joe's.

The one in Toy Story looks more like a '60s style toy; it was probably some sort of retro deal.

Toy Story of Terror Carl is based on the '80s revival version.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqQPoaZAyE

Or you could just melt them.to ashes

That would cause them to become less recognizable, yes.

While I would consider it to be headcanon, I really like this and choose to adopt it.

Anybody really want the complete the Battle Dinosaur set?

I mean the one in the short, complete with armory and remote controlled stuff

it's insane

Destroying them completely seems to do the trick. Taking them apart with some salvageable parts at least gives them hope of being fixed, which restores functionality to the damaged part (Woody's arm not working until Andy fixes it, the doll being able to walk around and see with a pterodactyl head).

The furnace in 3 would've killed all of them successfully except for Mrs Potato Head

I can get behind this

don't fucking do it

So I take it "You got a friend in me" would not only remain but also take on a more literal meaning?

BLAST OFF

Well then my harley wuinn that ive hot glued alot has got a shitton of stories to tell