Need recommendations for god-tier stuff that I'm a faggot for not having read yet, please

Need recommendations for god-tier stuff that I'm a faggot for not having read yet, please.

Read the rules of blue boards

>This thread again
What do you like? What have you read?

Sorry, new here.
I'd rather be open-minded to different things that I'm not used to, so I'd rather hear why you guys like what you're recommending.

voyages of lone salone
corto maltise
From Hell
Zero by ales kot

you ever read Sam and Max?

Alright then. You should start with these.

Have another.

Why the fuck is rec-fagging allowed? And don't give me that limp-wristed whoreshit about how "this isn't Sup Forums". Sup Forums has become demonstrably worse than ever because we keep making these retarded casuals feel welcome to shitpost. Oh, but "Sup Forums is love", right? Fuck that archaic bullshit. We're so preoccupied with trying to be the nice board, that we've become total pushovers, and keep letting these people walk on us like bitches. Sup Forums, I implore you, whenever someone displays a lack of knowledge of comics, attack them. Whenever someone spews memes, chase them away. And when someone asks for a recommendation, tell them they need to consult their search engine. This bullshit plaguing our board cannot be allowed to continue. We must take Sup Forums back from the casual filth that has infested it. We must let everyone know that this board is for the discussion of comics and cartoons, and nothing else.

autist

>muh insecurities

Just recommend something and move on, jesus

>We must let everyone know that this board is for the discussion of comics and cartoons, and nothing else.
>By refusing to recommend on topic content.

If I wasn't sure this wasn't copypasta, I'd be annoyed and confused.

OP here.
Wow, I check back on the thread and it's full of nice people giving good recommendations. Thanks guys!

Tom King did some great work last year. Try Sheriff of Babylon and The Omega Men.

Of course I refuse to recommend stuff. People should find their own material to read/watch and form their own damn opinion. We cannot have a good discussion if I just tell you what to like. But Sup Forums is full of retarded hivemind drones, so of course it's hard for you to understand such a simple concept.

Kill yourself, casual filth.

>We cannot have a good discussion if I just tell you what to like
A recommendation doesn't mean you're telling someone what to like, it means you tell them what YOU like.
I honestly doubt you got into comics in some kind of vacuum with nobody else's opinions influencing you.

Give us the source of the pic first. Then we'll talk.

That looks like blade of the immortal.
Astonishingly, the mangaka is a girl.

You would know the source if you went through the trouble of clicking on image search.
>Astonishingly, the mangaka is a girl.
What's astonishing about girls liking it rough?

>A recommendation doesn't mean you're telling someone what to like, it means you tell them what YOU like.
There's little difference. You are essentially imposing your views on someone.

>I honestly doubt you got into comics in some kind of vacuum with nobody else's opinions influencing you.
Your doubt is misplaced, since I did indeed get into comics of my own accord, and became versed in the stories by seeking them out and reading them. I have a fair measure of what I enjoy, so I simply looked at material fitting my tastes, embracing the good and mocking the bad. Y'know, lime how it works with everything else.

The only reason you want recs is because you're a lazy sack of shit who wants a bunch of names to rattle off so you'll fit it. Fuck off, hive drone.

source of image?

>You are essentially imposing your views on someone.
Not when they ASKED for those views, that's not imposing.
>The only reason you want recs
I'm not the OP though, you paranoid schizophrenic.

HOW HARD IS REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH TO DO
REEEEEE

>People can't form an opinion on stuff that's recommended for them
>Getaloadofthisguy.jpeg

B..but girls are delicate creatures who never have lewd thought and also they don't poop.

The fedora is strong

Girls are lust-filled creatures yearning to be put under the yoke and ravaged!

When someone asks for your views, it's a sign that they are a lazy moron, and you are frankly taking advantage of their stupidity to indulge your ego.

Don't blame me for being a lazy piece of fuck.

I bet you're lonely, thinking all human interaction is disingenuous and malicious like that.

Holy shit spiccoli. Yet here you are asserting your views and indulging your ego, under the delusion that anything you're saying is credible or worthwhile. Take a fuckin seat, kiddo.