What the actual fuck

What the actual fuck....

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Y7Zpt
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/305749-republicans-employ-double-standard-to-discredit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is way too easy of a target for people to feel they're revolutionaries for shit calling him on the internet

But he wants marvel to make a movie of him just because he makes a fucking tweet about trump. What a fucking ego.

>Autism.txt
It's a joke

They're just sore losers. Similar shit happened back when Obama was first elected.

Is it though?

Does he actually believe the unformatted, unspellchecked 'company' intelligence agency report about Donald Trump staying in the presidential suite of a hotel that doesn't have a presidential suite or is he just being wilfully retarded

Yeah man

>tfw Sup Forums successfully tricks the most powerful intelligence agencies in the world and essentially gets the entire neesmedia to implicate themselves with libel by shitposting about Russians peeing

There were riots when Obama was elected?

>Americans are this dumb
I never had a doubt but this is a whole new level of retardation.

No there wasn't. Liberals are babies.

I'm sorry, i got bored of American news when the election was over, witch one is it? the assault one or the pee one?

I want it too be the pee one

>tfw Trump will complete his peepee poopoo metamorphosis and become the frog in your life time

imgur.com/gallery/Y7Zpt
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/305749-republicans-employ-double-standard-to-discredit

Also, how is this Sup Forums related? Am I supposed to know who Danny Zuker is?

and at some point this'll be Sup Forums related?

don't you remember when those four white people abducted that special needs black person and tortured them live on Facebook?

>tfw you realize that your tax money goes to these "top of the line" intelligence agencies that got tricked by a bunch of autists.

"Intelligence" my fucking asshole.

Fucking this.

Because he mentions that marvel should make him into a fucking superhero

Even the Brits are reporting on this as well as other liberal bent global news outlets.

TFW that your tax money goes to these intelligence agencies that got tricked by abunch of autists instead of paying the national debt

Stop giving Sup Forums soapboxes.

no he said they should make a movie about him

So why would Sup Forums want to tarnish trumps reputation? Butthurt cruz fags still mad their child rapist preacher who lives butter cows is ruling the country?

as the president of America what trump does will inform thousands of political comic artists and other hacks for generation. his likeness will be burned into our collective retina and into the COMICS & CARTOONS.

he is become lol-cow prime.

>He is best known for his Emmy Award winning work as an executive producer of ABC's Modern Family. Zuker has worked in various capacities, on a variety of TV shows, including Just Shoot Me, Grace Under Fire, and Roseanne.
>but he said the word Marvel so its Sup Forums

What a fucking stretch

Why would a conic book conpany make a movie about a normal fucking person in our 3DPD world?

Theirs a difference between a news station and America's top of the line Intelligence agency.

So yeah can't wait for ww3 when you fat fucks spill soda over the nuke buttons.

Its still Sup Forums related regardless

>Sup Forums investigates fbi for cp
>Sup Forums autist becomes an undercover meme operative and ruses cia with reverse false flags

Shits and giggles

The entire thing was a ploy by Sup Forums to get the media to pick up a story that was so obviously false and easy to prove fake that it would completely discredit them forever about anything regarding Trump and "fake news". And surprise, the media was so pathetically ravenous for anything anti-Trump that they picked it up without even basic fact checking. So Sup Forums wins again.

okay then someone should make a thread about Léon: The Professional because a character says "Mickey Mouse" in it

fucking moron

He wants marvel to make a fucking movie about him in his tweet. Thats nore then a casual refreence to mickey mouse you fucking twat.

I hope you are being facetious

>They're just sore losers. Similar shit happened back when Obama was first elected.

Yeah, there was even that one asshole who went on and on with these unsubstantiated accusations being secret Muslim, hating America, and a really big one about Obama not being an American and shit. This one guy just would never let it go.

Wonder what happened to him...

See
They fucked up big time.

Pretty sure Buzzfeed have been the only major news source to pick it up, and they're a joke anyway.

Also, the intelligence communities briefed Trump on the documents, that's the extent of their "investigation ".

>Greetings from moscow!

You realize that's not true right? There's one guy on Sup Forums that said he made it all up and was dming the reporter on Twitter but then never posted any evidence at all.

it was the top article for CNN

So all tweets that mentions the marvel movies are Sup Forums related?

It's true if you say it is long enough, that's been the rule this year. Everyone who's been behind the wall of fear and garbage this year knows exactly what they're doing, but they'll never admit it.

WHY IS THIS ON Sup Forums

i like that i can tell trump supporters to go drink piss now

>nearly every somewhat reputable news organization turned down the story because it wasn't verifiable except buzzfeed
>Sup Forums beat the meedia guyz.

Probably in some bumfuck backwards southern parts of the country and a select few northern parts

The difference is that it's liberals doing this in Jew York, so it's obviously gonna make the news.

>The entire thing was a ploy by Sup Forums.
Actually that narrative is a ploy by Sup Forums to discredit the report.

because this board is a fucking joke

I await the day that they just hire all of us instead of trying to out jew us. Meme magic is real and it takes a large collection of shared thought to work. Shadilay praise kek.

Cool, faggot. You're on the site the joke originated from and still buy into it.

>rednecks are all "u can't take our freedoms"
>don't do shit when the call comes
>mfw liberals rise up and throw out Trump while rednecks cry hugging their weapons on their basements.

This is exactly the same as saying that Prime Minister David Cameron fucked a pigs head, doesn't matter that there was no evidence because people love learning about sexual deviancy.

How's that piss taste?

dude couldn't even buy american piss

It was the first thing they talked about on Good Morning America today. They had Kelly Anne Conway on there and everything.

>I can't believe the mods actually 404ed my offtopic thread. Sup Forums is LITERALLY run by sjw cucks!

This was your plan all along, right?

In case you guys wanted some evidence.

do you believe everything you read on this shithole of a site?

boy they weren't kidding when they said all conservatives were morons

>liberals campaign on peace
>now proud to be violent
>really fires my neurons Goddard.

They only reported on the briefing.

I don't know, I'd guess it'd be as salty as all those Hillary supporters.

It's more necessity than pride. Some people don't want to see their homeland melt down into a cistern of racewarring.

Solid evidence, just the best evidence.

Ahh so piss is salty. Is that part of the allure? Or do you like have to ask the hookers to eat certain stuff

Nothing about the entire dossier being from him, the pee thing, his sources, or if anything he passed on was true.

"Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public. Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.”

Because McCain isn't a grandstanding Jackass who'd take credit for the Sunrise if he thought he could get away with it.

Anything to get back in the media good graces and become DA MAVERICK again.

It's enough for me to believe the CIA and MSM are literally retards.

Chart is wrong. It started as a disinformation ploy late last night by various contractors and Sup Forums made that 35 pg document to discredit the ploy by making a fake source for a federal lie.That way when the story broke the msm would look stupid and the ploy would fail. The rest of what the chart says is mostly correct. Tldr chart is disinformation and by posting it your playing your part.

My wording left no room for that response which you clearly had canned before I even posted mine. Do better.

oh come on, i tried a little!!

But he's wrong. The prostitutes didn't pee on him. They peed on a bed.

That just makes you the retard doesn't it?

it's gonna make it so much better when the video comes out and it's trump sitting there clapping like a child.

i mean he's probably just jacking it but still

The whores didn't pee on him, they peed on a bed.

Which is actually kinda worse because he only did it out of shear pettyness and hate.

> and it's trump sitting there clapping

Like any true red blooded American.

But there is no evidence that anything in the dossier is real at all.

>it is necessary to stop racism and fighting
>to be peaceful and progressive we must riot and spread slander
>we have the moral high ground and are saviors
> love and tolarance

true americans actually 1) fuck and 2) don't pay for it

Except for the legal fees

Only thing he pays is for the ticket from epstien.

There's no actual evidence that Sup Forums is responsible for this.
This is bullshit, is just repeating what people were already saying and doesn't show the info comes from Sup Forums.

pretty sure the dude they're claiming they told has denied it a couple of times

unless the story has changed which probably...

>riot
It's called a revolution m8, we rising up against this puppet government.
>spread slander.
It's the truth.

Alright so what's actually happening? What's this nonsense about Trump drinking piss but he didn't and the news looks dumb again?

yeah dude it's kind of our thing

You
>Read this
It is related to this.

How are you gonna fight a revolution without guns?

>but he didn't.
But maybe he did? I'm hearing from a lot of smart people that he did.
>we just can't know.

He did and the Russians have it on video. They're blackmailing him. That's why he was so happy to cooperate with them in hacking the U.S. election.

Russia has comprising evidence on Trump, possibly including a video of him having Russian prostitutes piss on a bed that the Obamas had stayed in previously

Nah those are a bunch of racists who put together a system that let Hitler win the election.

I thought it was the right that had all the conspiracy loonies?

He didn't drink piss, he paid prostitutes to pee on each other.
>I know trump like things covered in gold but this is ridiculous.
His supporters drink piss.

Where's this coming from exactly?

Buzzfeed

Buzzfeed. Fucking Buzzfeed. You can't find the documents anywhere else.

buzzfeed published an article about how they got their hands a on secret document from anonymous source that says the russians have videos of trump doing perverse sex acts with russian prostitutes
main stream news outlets started to publish this buzzfeed article as fact.

the document also says other crazy shit like the KGB rented out a whole theater for trump to watch hentai in.

its like pizzagate but this time the left is being retarded.

a leak, allegedly from a British intelligence agent. i think earlier today the BBC vouched for it's legitness.

it's not a wacky conspiracy when there's a rich conservative white man, because as we all know, those are always guilty of something because their existance hurt our feelings

But, user, he did not have sexual relations with that woman.
And by that woman I obviously mean Hillary.

(8)
(2)
Your mannerisms and dialect have outed you as a shill. You're not very good at your job you stick out also here let me cut your pay a little by removing the (you)