Endtown: this protection plan edition

NEVER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
youtube.com/watch?v=uYX3vJnD2-E
youtube.com/watch?v=-awWHKaAgzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEVAH!

So are the other pigs up to something and she refused to join them?....

Never ever ever forever never?

NEVUH!

Alright, keep your current long distance service provider. Enjoy paying 18% more you psycho porker

>Alright, keep your current long distance service provider.
Who is she gonna call, though?

BLOODBORNE
PC

And she won't get a free touch tone phone to replace that old rotary.

>Ghostbusters?...

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

it seems pretty late, who would be calling her at this hour that could upset her this much?

>We all worry

I wonder if someone is trying to make a profit out of her fear, like a protection deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYX3vJnD2-E

Did they do something to Steven Universe's nose?

>pig waifu turns out to be a tumblr feminist

..Hey wait.

How DOES she use that phone? Just hook her hoof finger in just barely?

i guess, you don't have to stick your finger in it to make it spin, you know.

Well, It can't be over her attack from earlier since there were no other witnesses and she just got back in, but I imagine that there is some sort of group of prey animals forming an alliance if cannibals are on the loose in Endtown.

Man, and to think Wally and co. escaped from that shit already only for it to be a thing back home. Maybe Marx was right for a change; bringing Holly back here would be a grave mistake.

>Well, It can't be over her attack from earlier since there were no other witnesses and she just got back in, but I imagine that there is some sort of group of prey animals forming an alliance if cannibals are on the loose in Endtown.

Course not, but i imagine it's not the first, given many pigs have gone missing and that she's a pig herself. Maybe someone is trying to profit from her fear, could be part of Jacob's plan to keep people in control somehow?

>bringing Holly back here would be a grave mistake.

Holly's realistically better where she's at, the lie is keeping her sanity in check.

I'LL FIGHT

Probably killing the "predators" they see as threats. The missing pigs on the signs were probably the piggies that were going to squeal. We'll find out in a few months, maybe.

Never, ever, and forever. That's what I've always wanted. That's always been my dream.

Enjoying the Utopia yet?

Well Marx is showing some great stories.

They all have to go back

the new website is weird
why does it show only half of the comic by default?

it's fucking dumb, it's also extremely broken.

sick reference

Fug... i just want to hold piggu waifu and make her feel safe...

Christ, I thought gocomics was shitty to navigate before

it's completely non fnctional, the expand strip "feature" was added after for some reason, i don't know why they would do that.

God don't remind me of this song
I have it on my iPhone for some reason

Underrated

LIVE DAMN YOU

Maybe some day

Fucking gold

I wonder if we'll find out in the next strip or if it switches to Walt and leaves this a mystery for a while (that would be nice, I like a good mystery).

>Screencap this
Calling it now, there's some sort of camp or ghetto specifically for prey so that they don't get harassed and killed. Someone called pig girl and told her it'd be safer there and she's refusing to go.

Who are you qouting?

Also you can make the screencap yourself, even on a phone.

That was a weird movie

Wally and Tom have a weird resemblance.

Bump

We need more Jacob art.

Has anyone asked Aaron what the pig girl's name is yet. He's a fan of older names so I hope it's Aubrey

Endtown Hotline miami crossover when?

youtube.com/watch?v=-awWHKaAgzg

Needs a penispenispenis edit

I expect some of it soon™ enough when he inevitably appears again doing something that we hate.

Yes, we certainly do... how about Jacob dressed up as Mussolini? He's evil, but he definitely had a sense of style.

Jackrabbit will be lucky to only end up hanging from a lamp-post like Mussolini

I would love to see him with Velda, maybe portray them as an evil couple.

I saw this around a year ago and all I remember was something mutants something genocide something something

It's sadly more about the mutants than the genocide.

so what the fuck is this story about anyways?

She lost the baby

user...

fursecution

Personally, I hope Jacob wins. Most stories have the obvious bad character lose. It would be interesting (and kind of depressing) to see the main characters give up.

WWIII breaks out killing the vast majority of people, mutating others into cartoon characters and eatbeasts, and others who manage to escape the "virus" are hell bent on killing off all of the aforementioned mutants. The story follows the mutants that live in Endtown, an underground safe haven.
Start at the beginning if you want to get into it. Starts off with more cartoony aspect then gets more serious after Wally shows up.

Marx is using him like a tool, and he will be discarded when the proper moment comes.

Endtown is set after The End Of The World As We Know It, where overuse of disintegration weapons turned most of civilization into dust. A mutagenic plague has the survivors divided in two groups: mutants that live in colonies underground and "topsiders" who hunt those mutants in an effort to have the world "clean" to eventually rebuild human civilization. Endtown is one of those underground colonies.

Most of the story is character-driven, when not fighting for their lives the characters are dealing with some personal issue(s). It's starts a bit goofy then gets serious at some point. It's like a rollercoaster after that.

life is pain and nothing is good

My guess:
Person on the phone is bringing up food shortages (sick of beans), and she's being asked to sacrifice herself so others can eat meat.

It would be pretty in line with Endtown.

>give me a taste little piggu! just a bite!

>Without the threat of a swarm of crazed, rat gunmen shooting them down, crime runs rampant through the seedier parts of Endtown
>Cops don't have the manpower or gear to effectively deal with it all
>Some mutants take it into their own freakish hands to deal with these problems
>The only masks that can fit and are available are human masks though

>The Fans are just Rats with masks almost as large as them
>People still don't know their identities

That took me far too long. Top Marx user.

>Top Marx

>They start spreading out
>Some go Topside just to continue their bloodshed
>It's no longer to keep Endtown safe or to weed out the criminals
>This is just for the killing
>And the Topsiders that hear their bloody fights?
>Let them come

Richter as a endtown security guard when?