Uncanny X-men 17

Storytime

Spoilers: It gets dark

This was a cool issue. I liked how Bunn barely used the event as a backdrop to keep doing his own thing.

Does anyone really like the thing Monet and Sabretooth have going?

I think it's fun, but he's a bit old for her

Does everyone forget Rachel can time travel?

Are you fucking kidding me right about meow

There you have it

And a handy reading order checklist

Finally, the inversion is fading away. That only leaves Havok right?

Havok i think slept it off.

I am not sure about that. He will be in the new weapon x book with Old Man Logan, Warpath, Domino and Lady Deathstrike.

the last 2 issues of uncanny pretty much explain why Fantomex and Monet wont be in the next x men books.

He was also hanging out in Nation X in the 8 months before Secret Wars. He probably got fixed after Scott found Janet tied up in a closet.

I am not sure Havok isnt still inverted.

do you remember that internet Political Compass thing? basically, the inversion takes you to the opposite extreme of the table, but if you are close to the center, the inversion doesnt change you much or at all.

heroic people become villains, villains become heroes, morally grey people remain the same.
Havok didnt change more than someone who went through a traumatic event, like having your family killed by a bomb during a war. he jsut became more hawkish.

I want to have Cullen Bunn's abortion. This was amazing. Monet has always been a character I loathed, but Bunn has managed to change that.

Now that was a good issue. Good ending. Thanks, op.

Uncanny keeps being the only X-book worth a damn.

Good, I like non-villain kinda dickish Sabertooth. He's fun when he's doing stuff like that.

pretty menacing.

overall satisfying. too bad that none of the nuhumies died

With the good ole optic blasts

You want what?

this is pretty fucking good for a one issue story

How absurdly OP is an absurdly durable flying brick who's a telepath/telekinetic with vampiric powers and regeneration factor?

>IVX: Magik picks Inhumans one by one
>UXM: Magik teleported a whole bunch of Inhumans without caring about colateral damages

Strong, but would still get smashed by a Thor type fighter.

regeneration only lasts if she is feeding regularly from a mutant like sabretooth

the biggest thing she gainst from her brother is the access to the hellish horrifying dimension. her brother needs to feed from mutant marrow bone in order to not be sent there.

Is sabertooth lawful evil now ?

wasn't Medusa in there too, where did she go?