BUTTS!

Why most cartoon woman have a huge butt and big hips?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HartmanHips
youtu.be/E8Cg3P2eVRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's a way to make them obviously feminine without triggering the standard "omg big tits? How obscene" thing

Giving women actual breasts is too sexual so wide hips serve as a good visual gender indicator in their place, and being cartoons their distinguishing features are of course exaggerated.

Because tits cause a fucking uproar with soccer moms and feminazis while big butts and hips are somehow completely ignored. So if you want to make the woman sexy without dealing with bullshit, you go with the ass and hips.

It's hot

Girls are supposed to have large asses and hips. Have you heard of reproduction?

>disney approved this

Also this

american prudes try to make women not sexual by giving them small tits and a thicc butt/hips
jokes on them that's my fetish

with women fat is stored mainly in the butt, hips and legs so they're probably just empathizing with the characters.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HartmanHips

O yes, how "modern" are Japs and their stupid anime computer-animated factory products which show heavy-breasted characters of both genders because even gender is irrelevant. Probably because human species will be replaced by robots. Let's make Japs rulers of the world and everything will be alright. And big butts and hips are just sexy. Period. And fuck your skinny Jap 'beauties'.

Cartoon portrayals of attractive women or mothers tend to emphasize the hourglass shape, with special attention on the hips (childbearing and all that). Basically it's either a sign of attractiveness or motherhood.

what is that thing on the far right and why does its face look so punchable?

>autismtropes
Consider committing suicide.

The love interest from the newest Disney animated film, Inner Workings. Picture Inside Out with organs instead of emotions and you'll get the premise.

>american prudes try to make women not sexual by giving them small tits and a thicc butt/hips
>jokes on them that's my fetish
But butts and hips are more important sexually speaking, child-bearing hips are a real thing.

Wide hips represents fertility

basically this.

Not to mention some people like thighs and ass.
Theres more to the feminine form than breasts

>Know a girl whos into cosplay and could pull of Chel perfectly.

Is there a way to suggest this without coming off as a pervert who wants to see her in a loin cloth?

Cause If Im being honest theres a part of me that just wants to see her in a loin cloth. A very speciffic part of me

The first thing every animator learns to draw is a bouncing ball. The most basic beginner's principles of animation are therefore primed towards encouraging them to draw bouncing asses and tits, because its what they know.

I'm not complaining

I miss the days of animated boobs

Makes me think of this
youtu.be/E8Cg3P2eVRg
How the fuck wasn't this censored when it aired??

Now post your ButtFu

Did japan rape your family or something? It's honestly amazing how triggered you are

do you have autism?

Because hips are not sexual, its a normal women body and afro-americans like butts.
Why else?

Mostly what this guy said, plus it's easier for women to achieve large asses than large breasts, and for whatever reason it's considered less offensive by trigger happy lunatics.

I don't mind reasonably big hips but I miss big breasts. This is a barren and parched time to be alive in terms of that.

Of course some those ladies were animated in times when you could draw breasts. But now it's very rare in western animation.

This is legit?
So is this trying to pander to obscure fetish? Or is one animator, director, producer an inflation fan?

I remember that thread from like 8 months ago.

>being this assblasted over a calm explanation

>TFW you will never shrunk by ancient mayan/aztec magic and allowed to run around play on chels ass while she sunbathes

The amount of heat would probably boil you alive.

Ancient mayan magic will protect me

*BRRAAHHHP*