Which is the better cartoon, in your opinion? Clone Wars or Rebels?

Which is the better cartoon, in your opinion? Clone Wars or Rebels?

Gennedy.

Ahsoka or Rey?

It's not even a question, Clone Wars by a mile
Watching Rebels just leaves you thinking of all that could have been, it's so toned down.

Put the Rebels lekku on the Clone Wars everything-else, with the slave costume.

This user gets it.

rey is a disgusting forehead monster

Clone Wars was pretty fucking great, but I do prefer how TCW had more world building.

Clone wars, but then again clone wars started off pretty slow too, so it's not too late for rebels.

I feel the main problem is that the scrapped prequel republic and old republic based storylines of clone wars had a lot of potential, especially considering how good those in a similar vein were. Especially considering how they scrapped the Sith shrine under the Jedi temple episode as well.

>Thinking OBC v.s. Forehead Sue is a fair comparison

Man, you must really like Rey, huh?

Rebels main characters are boring as fuck. Clone Wars characters were interesting.

We're never gonna let Rebels live that clip down, are we?

it makes no senseeeee

It triggers the /swco/ idiots when we don't.

Through the Force all things are possible.

Gennedy fags need to fuck off, it was a alright cartoon but the clone wars was better so deal with it

They were both great in different ways.

>Great character that has personality and fans like
vs
>The ultimate Mary Sue

>Disney Magic

>but the clone wars was better
Sure it was. How many Jar Jar episodes did Gennedy's clone wars have again?

Clone Wars.

Ashoka

Clone Wars because it wasn't a percentage as fucking awful as Rebels.

This will never stop looking stupid. No matter how much damage control someone tries to do.

Mate, how is that even a question?

that's not even a question, nigga.

TCW is pretty much the best cartoon to exist after season 3

Rebels isn't bad but it's not TCW-good

>using light as a propeller

Rebels has better designs. Ahsoka looks like a mutant goldfish in Clone Wars. I always hated her face. She actually looks good in Rebels.

Who knows, maybe in future seasons Rebels will take off too. I'd say they're already starting. I mean, Season 1 was so tame and limited in scope. It's really expanding now.

was it really that difficult to keep her head patterns even remotely identical?

if they were going for a simpler design the clone wars version is clearly the easier of the two.

It's a repulsorlift in the hilt

moran

Laziness is the answer.

They are 2 parts of the same whole.

You daft punk.

>it ain't me starts playing

To be honest, Jar Jar episodes were bearable except for the first one where he goes with Padme to Rodia.

The one where he tricks Grievous is good.

if you hold swords the other way around it's easier to hit things with them

I don't get how holding your lightsaber backwards is supposed to help a jedi. They'd be more likely to cut themselves than their opponent.

>long-time waifu toon with non-white skintone and spunky attitude
>alleged mary sue that's 3dpd, too white, and too serious
Gee, Sup Forums's obviously gonna fap to a reel gurl

I got it, user.

Thats what they want their opponent to think.
Jedi and their mind games.

I couldn't agree more. I don't hate Rebels but I find myself thinking if given the choice I'd take more episodes like the unfinished animatics Bad Batch ones over Rebels.

I loved the world building in Clone Wars. Star wars is such a great universe, space is limitless! An episode that sticks out to be ist he one with the Sister and Brother ,when Ahsoka goes evil for a bit.

The thing also is this: ObiWan, Anakin , and Ahsoka are fantastic characters. Not boring at all, a fantastic trio.

Reminds me of Zanscare mobile suits.

What episode is this?

Twilight of the Apprentice pt. 1

>guys we need a new type of lightsaber
>lets try spinning, that's a good trick.

How about a spinning lightsaber with spinning teeth like a chainsaw?

Its just starting over. Rebels is in its third season, and is about as dark as the third season of clone wars desu

The fuck is this shit?

Any particular color?

Sheev spining is well known dark side technique.

they were both terrible

He was a good friend.

Amnesia induced retcon

Proof that dolphins are evil

I dunno. It being on a Disney channel will always tie them down way more than CN or Netflix would.

I think it's suppossed to emulate Ninjas. Her lightsaber fighting style is also one of the more acrobratic ones.

I'm curious, is there anyone that really uses long swords backwards like that? I'd understand if someone were holding knives that way. But would it really be effective with swords?

The Clone Wars has the clones.

Well I know from Tenchu that Ninjas holding long, straight Katana's backwards seems to have been a popular thing.

So, maybe the hot sabers heated up the air under them causing them to rise.

That's the best bullshit I can come up with.

Wouldn't the hot air burn them?

I have a better one: Disney forcing them to add something "funny" into the episodes for the kids so they aren't too afraid of the dark tone of the two-parter

A fair comparison would be when Rebels is finished. I'd still say TCW even though it also had some retarded moments no better than lightsaber helicopters.

Rey on the balls, ahsoka on the shaft

Motion of the sabre channels the force, or some shit? It's done worse. Jedi do force jumps often enough, so maybe mastery involves short flight.

an intergalactic d8

Hold on.

Which shows are canon again? Is clone wars canon and then goes into rebels?

i wonder what Gennedy Ashoka would look like

the inquistors are only half trained in using the force so they can't challenge the actual sith. their sabers are ez-modes with built in repulsors for throwing which can also be used as a parachute

Rebels has a better cast and a better sense of adventure. Though I do miss the clones.

I can't stand candy-stick lightsabers. Also Yeda isn't that short.

Word.

Nice Waifu though. Orange Butt Cheeks.

im a casual, but i do believe TCW and Rebels are both canon.
Rebels is canon, so TCW would have to also be canon, just by extension

You're asking, on Sup Forums no less, if we prefer the real human figure over the cartoon one? Honestly even on Sup Forums they're go for the orange teenage alien temptress first.

TCW and the Maul comic that tied up his story from the show were explicitly excluded from the canon purge when it happened. They're the only things that were.

I kind of think it's cool

Nigger, it's just an anti gravity thingy on the grip, the blades just spin because its a good trick.

not really

Clone Wars had the ability to tell more stories with a varied cast of characters and a more interesting setting (Clone Wars are cooler than Galactic Civil War).

Rebels is better for it's focus on a smaller story, while still weaving in important characters from around the universe.

Both are pretty good, desu. I think I like Clone Wars more, but Season 2 finale of Rebels was probably better than anything in Clone Wars.

kek

This is nitpicking

Doubtful. Anyway your post is too short, I'm ignoring it.

Ugly

*slow clap*

Clone Wars, because THEY DONT FUCKING ANIMATE EVERYONE BOBBING, WEAVING, AND GESTURING THE SAME EXACT WAY EVERY EPISODE WHEN THEY TALK.

This. It's the only thing I notice and it's too distracting

The plot to Episode VIII

Clone Wars, because Vader didn't exist yet.

Honestly having gone through all of that and have Anakin still end up going dark side ruins it for me. It's why I hate prequels.
>Hey, let's show you this dark future and allude to a brighter past
>The big bad? Used to be one of the good guys!
>Let's get to know him and then spiral him down the path of darkness!
>Hurting everyone he cares about!
>It's entertaining!

But anakin was never a likable character anyway

ORANGE

Movie Anakin wasn't. The Clone Wars version is a totally different character.

As much as I like Clone Wars it baffles me that they made it canon, I can't accept that the heroic likeable Anakin became the whiny & creepy wanker again just before Revenge of the Sith.

that's not even a question: rebels is just garbage that I'm so very tired of seeing being pushed.

it has not improved since its inception, it has actually gotten worse over time.

quite a contrast from clone wars, actually.

This was brillilant design, wonder why they didn't use this...

Because that's not in the Rebels art style and it wasnt even a proper aged up Ahsoka(IIRC it's her model with stretched features)

An angel?

Jar Jar's episodes with Mace Windu were great.

Yeah but Clone Wars constantly had close ups with small eye movement before switching to the next scene. CW loves their small eye movement, makes them look alive. Sky Hawks, I think it's called, had the same issue, uglier style tho.