>Full bomb released by CN itself! Episodes 11 to 15
Direct/Torrent: sug.rocks/dl.html
Marebucks: Starting from marebucks.com/sun/112
Dailymotion (480p): dailymotion.com/playlist/x4rwl8

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
[SoundCloud] aivi & surasshu (embed)
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T (embed)
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

i would like to say we are back but i guess the mods will delete this

Hi mods.

It's good to be home. Let us begin proceedings and discuss Best Gem.

Fuck off, pedo

Pedo sounds like a nick name for Peridot.

You mean Amethyst of course, right?

Let's do this shit

>Best Gem
>Not even Best Pearl

The reason Steven hasn't grown up is because he doesn't know what gender he identifies as. There will be an episode where he realises he identifies as a woman, and that will cause his body to go through puberty and start aging normally again.

post voleyball game fanart

So what the fuck happened to /sug/?

There was a decision made awhile ago that /sug/ was flooding Sup Forums. Given the erratic airing schedule of the show, /sug/s were verboten and exiled to /trash/ unless the show was currently airing.

Do you think these two have done it yet?

I am curious about this as well. I fear that it is circulating somewhere on the Trash board, desperately trying to get out of that filthy place and back into Sup Forums.

Which in hindsight was kinda cruel.

>89072364
Not really. /trash/ is a far better board, anyway.

Come on. It's not that harmful if people just scroll past the thread in catalog mode.

As is custom with the most popular shows on Sup Forums, the generals are banned unless episodes are being aired on TV, leaks don't count.

But while we're here, how do you think the corrupted gems will be healed? Who will be the first? What do you want the inside of a corrupted gem's mind look like? I'm hoping for a chaotic, nightmare fuel-laced landscape akin to the second phase of Giygas, it's great when te show inserts unexpected creepy stuff - see Rose's Room, On the Run, Gem Drill

>Best gem

You do know that's a pearl, right?

This is your answer, in a way, it was kinda retarded snice we couldn't discuss the show and the bomb leaked early. At that point the threads were actually closer to flooding the board. I'll be honest though, I miss the random threads since they were less of a circle jerk and got pople talking abuot the show a bit till the hype died down.

It's just that half of Sup Forums is retarded and thinks it's sjw pandering but they haven't see it at all. Which causes the regular threads here and there to be more of a problem than they are.

They seem to get along well enough.

I'm half way through s3 right now and it pisses me off that even though Peridot officially became a crystal gem (as opposed to Lapis, who just hangs around for Steven) that it doesn't seem like she's actually part of the main cast. They could have at least put her in the opening song.

perhaps akin to some sort of hard reset, a clean memory wipe. Perhaps the most tragic of methods, whatever infects the corrupted's mind would also be wiped away along with the gem's memories.

Fucking this

so is this guy a fan or....

He is just some Anonfag with better insight than the majority of Sup Forumsfags here.