imgur.com/a/b1JZ0
imgur.com/a/U9KcH
imgur.com/a/GvNpL
imgur.com/a/K8P4O
youtu.be/oZlSoiE7YlM
disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/calendar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what happens when you let Starco get as big as it did Sup Forums

Can you handle the cinnamon challenge user?

This is good spam and not a ship

nigger, it is big everywhere

The first announcement from Adam for Star vs. Number 2 is on the way

Episode list
we need the descriptions, NOW!

This is a good ship and some spam

>"Just Friends"

It's going to be a "Star is jealous of Jarco and gets into a fight with Marco by doing something really dumb related to her jealousy, then learns to respect Marco's personal life decisions, but then the big twist at the end will be that Star still has feelings for him" episode.

I can't fucking wait

Is this real? That would be cool, but also maybe awkward considering Star's 'so randumbb!!!1 humour'. I'm fine with it because I watch it alone and nobody knows I like it, but there's no way I would laugh in a theatre.

But... isn't Star Disney and DC like the opposite of Disney?

Girl Meets World did an episode where a teacher assigned The Dark Knight Returns for English class.

I suppose that Zack Snyder fucked DC's shit up enough that Disney doesn't give a shit anymore if Disney properties acknowledge the existence of DC properties.

That's great and pitiful at the same time.

Why'd the Marconnie pic get deleted?

first off shipping is retarted

two star and marco are end game and you have to be stupid not to see that coming

nah

How can Disney even consider DC a competitor anymore when they had five movies in the same year that all beat what should have been the greatest movie in capeshit history?

Announcement 2 from Adam

Look at his face
Look at those tears
He couldn't handle it

I hope they don't take that easy route

dubs confirms it

I haven't heard any official sources on the bomb scheduling. I don't want it to be true because bomb scheduling is autistic.

Has anyone with authority actually confirmed it?

I cant put it into words what i feel about this, but its different from excitement, and its not negative.

it feels cathartic and omnious and comfy..

Marco looks like a giraffe

It's true.

And honestly do some people prefer constant hiatuses over bombs?

But where is it confirmed to be true? I haven't actually seen any official sources saying this.

Apparently the third comic is out, anyone got a link to it?

Third and fourth issues of the comic are out. Here's all four (mostly just photographs):
Issue #1:
imgur.com/a/b1JZ0
Issue #2:
imgur.com/a/U9KcH
Issue #3:
imgur.com/a/GvNpL
Issue #4:
imgur.com/a/K8P4O

Not him but thanks phampai, for some reason I was under the impression that not!/sveg/ only had posted up to issue 3.

I want to kiss Star Butterfly.
I want to marry Star Butterfly.

Seeing the cast listing on the script, it's also all done in school, Star gets cucked and embarasses herself in front of the entire schoolbody.

Every minor character from the school like Brittney returns to get a line in seeing Star being cucked.

That's for the finale, not for "Just Friends"

>yfw they do it twice

oh fuck

This reminds me of one those children's anime movies where a couple of characters of the show are just sitting around with a unique animation (that will never be released anywhere again) reminding everyone to turn off their cellphones before the movie starts.

>yfw Star does something lewd to Marco there

Thanks!

Waiting for proper scans of issues 2 and 3.

>Into the Wand
>all the things that belong in Star's memories are from her family + Marco's
>nothing from Oskar in there
>Star thinks Marco as family already
No wonder she got cucked, she thought of him as a relative instead of a possible love interest.

oh my

>yfw Ferguson and Alfonzo goes to Star's room and cums into her panties when she's not there
>yfw they went to town with all her underwear during Bonbon because she's been gone so longer
>Star comes after losing to Ludo and being cucked to have her personal space utterly devastated by smelly cock milk
Star just can't catch a break.

>the fabric that touches Star's butt rubs back and forth on your face
m-muh dick

Looks like she's making Marco take the
CINNAMON CHALLENGE

>tfw you will never marry her

>yfw to maintain his balance Marco has to grab Star's waist/legs/thighs.

Why is the guy that had a wedding night with her so desperate to hang out with betas like Marco and Star?

This is before she knew she had a crush on him. She's got to live with the knowledge that she jammed her crush's face in her butt for a whole adventure.

Can you imagine if Marco had done something like that to Jackie? He'd die of shame, though if certain sources are to be believed she'd consider it paradise.

She has him on a real tight leash.

>Janna and Jackie have both smelled Marco's butt
>Marco has sniffed Star's butt and STILL chose Jackie

Star's suffering never stops.

or possibly a future husband

Everyone knows Marco has the best but in Echo Creek, and now it's canon that it smells good.

Could anybody roll the scans of the 4th issue?

Will they be already an official couple on the next episode?

Ponyhead got BTFO the worst in there

>so many intervening episodes
it hurts to wait to the finale for closure

That's a good point, but I think the legoverse is a grey ares, remember they also do Lego Muhvul which is canon the same multiverse.

>both marvel and DC are under the domain of lego
we have a new master now

Did Adam follow anyone else back on Snapchat?

You know that the first ship is never endgame right? It's like basic storyline building 101. If somebody doesn't get dumped there will be no conflict, you need conflict for something to be interesting.

oh my god!!!

Lego Batman is still being made by WB/DC

Pretty predictable, tex.

youtu.be/oZlSoiE7YlM
Mastodon needs to make a new before movie jingle.

Sorry, I didn't ralize adult swim was a bunch of pussies and would censor their own shit otheriwse I woukd have kinked the unclean version. Fags didn't even mark it as the version for oversensitive bitches.

Marco got to stare at Star's ass that entire time

He didn't seem to enjoy it

If she stopped calling everything a turd then people might have a better opinion on her.

What ass?

But Star doesn't have an ass (and chest/curves), now Jackie that's a girl Marco would stick his face into for hours on end.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

It was probably pitch black inside the costume, he wouldn't be able to see a thing.

Not to mention how sweaty and hot it would get cooped up inside without fresh air.. Hope Star showered well.

Seems more like Star is picturing a shoujo rather than a mexican soap opera.

but she already is in a soap opera situation

Then where is Marco's evil twin brother and why is nobody pregnant?

Or maybe (hopefully not) a "Jackie and Marco break up and decide to be just friends. I hope you're right, but I'm scared.

true, there arent any car accidents either

or was that Asian soap operas

Where's the mean step mother, the ranch that Marco will inherit, and the gossiping maids?

Two episodes later come Starcrushed. IDK if the crushed part comes from like breaking something or from like janna has a crush on marco

>ywn share a cramped, sweaty costume with Star
>YWN smell her sweaty cinnamon roll glistening after a few hours of being in the costume
>YWN give in and take deep sniffs, knowing if she reacted you would both blow your cover
>YWN pretend it was an accident
>YWN get home and try to wash the cinnamon smell off your skin while you fap in the shower

>Sabrina the teenage Witch

disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/calendar/

both the 6th and 7th of February have new episodes. it's gonna air as a bomb

Can somebody post the Megas?
Pwetty please?

Post cucked Star first.

IT STARTED OUT WITH A KISS
HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS

Riperoni. Looks like we'll end up with a fucklong hiatus and all the discussion concentrated in like a few weeks.

Is that before or after Septober?

Because the only opposite sex BFF there was Salem so first guy won by default and if IIRC they broke up and then got together near the finale for fanservice purposes, didn't they?

How does any individual keep persevering?

Taking Star Cuckerfly requests.

Marco inviting Star to be the best man at his wedding.

Star is told Jackie has kissed Marco and is depressed. Janna reassures her that Jackie didn't get Marco's first kiss. At first Star is happy because she misunderstands the statement as Jackie not kissing Marco, but then she learns Janna just meant she stole Marco's first kiss eight years ago.

Noice

You killing yourself.

Why so angry, user? Embrace it.

Looks like her cat's got his tongue.

we need a pic of marco face being rubbed against star butt inside that costume

As long as it shows Star biting her lip with the implication she's rubbing against him on purpose.