Who is the GIRAFFE ON ZOOTOPIA DVD CASE?

Who is the GIRAFFE ON ZOOTOPIA DVD CASE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OidYiQ0J3HI
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=eAhiI_w3SKU
youtube.com/watch?v=8h6sRtBsfSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's Geoffrey

Shakira

user she's a gazelle...

The one who pierced the heavens:
youtube.com/watch?v=OidYiQ0J3HI

are these threads back?

You wish

i dont know what for, no comics yet.

screw the Giraffe, lets fuck the fox instead!

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

How preachy sequel is going to be?

Will they miss the point of the issue again?

Andrew Garfield

>tfw just watched the movie

I can see why there was a shitload of threads on Sup Forums and how people latched to the movie. That was a pretty fun movie

I was pleasantly surprised despite being dragged back by my teenage younger brother at the last week of airing back then

Just when you thought you were done with animated movies (though Moana was a bit of a step down for me)

Who?

read about the original story, the most depressing animated movie they wantes to push.

This movie wasn't even that good or very funny. I had three small chuckles and that's about it. It's completely average and totally panders to the furry demographic.

it was an okay intro for my little brother to film noir and mystery.

and holy damn it's so preachy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAhiI_w3SKU

Yes, they really rammed the tolerance message into the movie. It felt forced. The relationship between the Fox and bunny wasn't organic, it was manufactured. For a movie trying so hard to debunk stereotypes and cliches it relies so heavily on them.

It's you.

Also:
>promoting tolerance and diversity wehn niggers are chimping out,rapefugees are invading Europe and asia persecute christians

Ficking jews

>rapefugees are invading Europe
I wish this meme would die already. 99% of those ppl are just escaping a fucking warzone and don't come here for shits and giggles, you dumb asshole. Syrians are damn nice and polite ppl that try hard to learn the language and fit in with the crowd. I met quite a few by now.

You really didnt watch the movie did you? The virtue signaling equality pushing j(((ewe))) was the villan all along. Have people really jumped on the band wagon of claiming this is PRO immigration?

What country do you live in?

youtube.com/watch?v=8h6sRtBsfSo

California

Judy was explicitly a diversity hire, but she had to prove herself hard. "Change starts with you" and all that. As in, don't just sit around blaming groups for things. That can apply to a lot of views. It can be seen as pro-social justice ("stop blaming the many for the actions of a few, shitlord!"), or it can be seen as "fix your own problems and stop relying on affirmative action, just because you were born into a shitty situation."

Hell, even the race/pred parallels go both ways. Predators are 10% of the population and stereotyped as savages, but then you have stuff like Nick wanting to touch a sheep's hair because it's just so woolly. None of the groups are complete stereotypes or complete iconoclasts, falling somewhere in the middle.

There's a case to be made for either side, because the movie treads a mutually agreeable common ground. The only things it really promotes are being proactive in reaching for your goals, being self-sufficient at the personal level, and not letting expectations cloud your judgement.

>California
And that sums up so much. Enjoy your mexicans, I'm sure they're all nice polite people that aren't invading you at all. After all who wouldn’t MS-13 en masse; all that cultural enrichment.

Just wait for the next movie, WildeHopps will be canon, and they adopt by accident little Jamal from Herpetopia.Another amazing social commentary.

>j(((ewe)))

>California
>I met quite a few by now.
kekkingtons

Funnily enough I haven't really met any yet, being a spaniard
then again teruel had lotsa moors before the refugee crisis anyway so maybe I hadn't noticed

You're a fucking retard on so many levels then.

Trump is going to take care of the illegal immigrants.

>99% of these people are escaping from warzones
lmao, most of them are economic refugees from North Africa. There's no way these faggots would be complaining about free housing and free phones if they were from a warzone.

That's Ceiling Giraffe.

If you mean the threads that derail into speaking about refugees like this was Sup Forums not Sup Forums, I don't think they ever left.