Spider-Man/Deadpool #13 Storytime

Needs more itsy bitsy

The fucking shit. Laughed so hard my manager come over to see what's up

>Bringing up Mephisto again

I'd love to see Joe Kelly do a run on ASM.

The end

if marvel recons OMD i would be so freaking happy

Damn Spider-Man

I haven't been following this. Can someone explain what's happening here? Is this Spock again, or something else?

Something else.
'Ressurection Shenanigans'

It's Peter. He's just pissed about this
It happened in one of the earlier issues where Mephisto told him he'd always be missing something.

> Mephisto's red eyes in back of Pete when he talks about the void.

Nice.

>I'm in control of my life. No one else.
Anyone else think he means Mephisto?

>Literally in Eternity's pocket
Kek

This entire situation is great

Kelly is definitely teasing something at this point. Who knows what'll actually happen.

I hope

Spidey and DP's disposition in fighting have both flipped. It's less noticeable in DP but he also currently has a fully healed skin.

His skin is still fucked up in UA and in his own title tho.

I'm guessing a massive Spider-Man crossover event. Remember, Slott also referenced the marriage recently.

Thanks, OP.

top notch, thank you.

>the real mastermind of 'Dead No More' is Peter's pre-aborted baby, who intends to get revenge by ruining everything that Peter 'gained' when he gave her up AKA everything that has happened post-OMD
If Slott actually did this, burned down the mountain of trash that he himself helped made tall, I would actually consider him a good writer again

Thank you OP! Loved the two Deadpool issues we have today

Well, this isn't going to help Peter's mood.

bumpo

kek, even orc have dignity

>Final battle is over
>Peter hugs his kid in hell
>She slowly disappear

What was he thinking?

Ok, hold on, do I just not remember where we left off or did I miss some major issues? When and why did they go to weirdworld?

After the explosion, Deadpool teleported he and Pete away

What explosion? Last I remember is them being surrounded by police after Itsy-Bitsy killed some bad guys. Then there was the holiday issue.

You missed issues ten and eleven. Only ten is relevant to the main story, though. Eleven was just a guest issue with Penn and Teller.

Hm, reading up on it, apparently I did read issue 10, I've just completely forgotten it.

>tfw this is the only good Spider-Man book at the moment.

What a strange world we live in.
No, 2099 doesn't count.

You'd think a team up that seems like pandering in title would be bad. Most of the issues were great

And there's that teaser for Free Comic Book Day.
>inb4 it's the "Wolverine In Hell" arc with Spider-Man
>the deal is removed but the Brand New Day ripple effect continues and marriage isn't restored
You know this will happen if it turns out to be the case tho

fuck you miggy counts, or is fighting crime before your time not enough?

>and marriage isn't restored

Why it should? If MJ knew about the deal you think she would get back with Peter? The guy sell their marriage to the devil

>The guy sell their marriage to the devil

...because she told him to! Peter didn't want to, until MJ pressured him into doing it.

Character assassination at its finest.

Oh really? Ofc it was going to be a bs like that

What about RYV?

Most of deadpool's writers also like spidey, so its just lucky association really between kelly, duggan and all the guys the preceded him.

bump

Let's just merge current Peter with Renew your vows Peter

I don't think anything that happens in this book actually effects the main books doesn't Deadpool still look like his regular self in his book but normal in this one.

Well fuck, I thought it was a stupid idea until I read that.