Classic Cartoon Network or Classic Nickelodeon?

Classic Cartoon Network or Classic Nickelodeon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ltAVRyeqHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How classic are we talking?

Go back far enough and they're both rerun channels for syndicated programming. Though I'd have to give the edge to WB/HB stuff on CN vs. terrible Canadian live action.

In terms of shows that I can watch now, CartoonNetwork.

In terms of which would I rather go back in time to experience, Nickelodeon, because they had a ton of interactive, sweepstakes, open-call for sports shows, and other cool shit for kids. Does Nick even push the slimed aspect of them anymore?

I would rather fuck myself with a dragon dildo than decide which abomination I would rather watch.

I stand above you mere plebs, Hasbro shall rise again

Classic Cartoon Network when I was a kid
I never saw the appeal of live-action until I got older

Only during the Kids Choice Awards

Do we count pre-2005 Adult Swim since it was technically still part of Cartoon Network up until that point?

Classic Nick for me

- Adventures of Pete and Pete
- Salute your Shorts
- Guts
- Rocko's Modern Life
- Rugrats
- Hey Arnold
- Ren and Stimpy
- Rocket Power

and countless other shows.

Cartoon Network had PPG, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, and the entire lineup for Adult Swim...but that was it. Still impressive.

Man...I really miss all the great old cartoons before everyone became huge pussies.

Nickelodeon had better variety of programming and original content, so that puts it above CN for me.

This didn't early cartoon network survived off Hanna Barbra reruns and Golden age Looney tunes till they started getting stuff like PPG, Johnny Bravo and Courage?

do they still slime celebrities today?
>tfw nickelodeon gave u a fetish of ejaculating on people

I hope this year's movie is not the end of the series.

>missed out ed edd n eddy, courage, cow and chicken and grim and evil

I don't disagree with you user but give CN its due...

>grim and evil
>not calling it Billy and Mandy
You're trying to piss someone off, aren't you?

I watched a lot more CN than I ever did Nick

I thnk he refers to Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy + the Evil con carne that played between it

Yo, don't sleep on Evil Con Carne

Classic Cartoon Network was much better overall, but Classic Nick had Hey Arnold, the best cartoon of the time.

Evil was always > Grim

Classic Cn, thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6ltAVRyeqHk

The hub was good for a lot shorter period of time than CN or Nick were. It had about one good year of original programming before it just gave up.

It was Grim and Evil when it started, so ifar we're talking classic CN then user is right.

I moved to Cartoon Network since Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers and Catdog started. By then i was already enjoying Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken and Johnny Bravo

Early 90s? Nick was way better with all of its crazy creative shows. CN was nothing but re-runs from Hanna Barbera.

Mid - Late 90s? Cartoon Network got all the talent and Nick was left with nothing but that one studio that makes everything super ugly on purpose.