I'm off to the middle east and I'm collecting completed series of cartoons that were either great or I've never seen...

I'm off to the middle east and I'm collecting completed series of cartoons that were either great or I've never seen. So far I have Clone Wars, ATHF, Harvey Birdman, Sealab 2021, Venture Bros, Tom Goes to the Mayor.

What else is a good completed series?

Other urls found in this thread:

bumpworthy.com/bumps/800
bumpworthy.com/download/video/800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If not bait:

Enjoy losing your legs fighting for Israel.

How is any of that bait

Did you direct download, or torrent?

Because I haven't been able to find a decent complete collection of ATHF and I'd really like to.

Also, I'd recommend Fillmore! if you haven't seen it (or even if you have, that show is fucking great). Recess is good too.

The ATHF torrent around is seasons 1-11, 32GB

Clone wars is shit bro you're better off with the movie.

Legend of Korra
Kim Possible.

Nice b8.

Maybe I'm just a fucknugget but I didn't find anything like that on Piratebay.

>have an urine infection because I fapped too much
>see this
>cannot even download it for later

Are you aware that Ike Perlmutter is going to take all your money when you become a veteran?

Looking around I can't find it either, I've no idea where I got it from

I don't suppose you'd be willing to throw it onto Mega or something?

You want adult humor or it can be any kind of cartoon?

Bojack Horseman might be up your alley

SAMURAI

JACK

My upload speed is only 100kb/s, it wouldn't be done tonight.

Ah well. Worst case scenario I'll just bite the bullet on the DVDs sometime and rip off of that.

Venture Bros pretty great.

If you only have time/focus to half watch shows I'd say focus on. Comedy shows that focus less on the visuals, like The Life and Times of Tim or early South Park.

Or Home Movies.

One of my friends somehow fucked up putting episodes of Home Movies onto DVD like 10 years ago and somehow only got the audio to transfer. We listened to a few episodes on a road trip and it was still great.

Avatar and possible Korra, Korra is much worse than Avatar but it wouldn't be bad to grab it, it had one good season.

I also recommend Wakfu, which is not technically finished but neither is Venture Bros Wakfu was basically done and they are making another season that no one knows anything about yet, although honest bother with Wakfu if you cant stand to read subtitles

I get that not everyone likes subs but the Wakfu english dub was kinda shit, just watch it in French or don't watch it

how about you post some more Weekenders stuff, maybe that'll jog my memory

Over the Garden Wall. The whole thing is only about 2 hours total, but it is good.

Also seconding AtLA, BoJack Horseman, and Samurai Jack.

get every show you liked adult swim played, and go download a bunch of the commercials/bumps and put them on a playlist on random

>you can get urine infections from fapping
WHAT?!

For not mentioning Avatar: The Last Airbender

Get Korra, the entire DCAU and its movies, Young Justince, Spectacular and Ultimate Spider-man, a bunch of the dc animated movies (look up dc animated originals on wikipedia), Teen Titans and the movie, Futurama and all of its movies, The Boondocks, and the first 12 seasons of Southpark and the movie.

ignore all superhero cartoons, they are trash written by people who couldn't make it as comic book writers.

Speaking of which, stupid question:

I know there's a lot of places that do a constant stream of old stuff like 90s Nick, old Toonami shows, shit like that

Is there any place that does old Adult Swim stuff with random bumpers thrown in, in streaming form? I'd love to just put that up as constant background noise while I play games and relive my middle school days.

I couldn't find one, that's why I had to make my own, exactly your reasoning: reliving those summer nights from 8th~11th grade

>can't get a job writing for an extreme niche low revenue format with both lower production costs and lower exposure
>instead get a job writing for a more profitable, high production cost, better exposed thing with significantly higher viewership

yeah sure that make perfect sense, given it might be true because people are fucking retarded

You have that ass backwards

Judging from your tastes, I'd recommend King of The Hill. If you want something a little less well-known, but still great, I always thought the cartoon based on Dilbert was underrated.

If you can tolerate terrible CGI animation, Xavier: Renegade Angel is the weirdest funny cartoon ever.

Lastly, if you want to try something completely different and off the wall, there's The Maxx. It has some very good animation and a decent plot that rewards viewers for paying attention to little details during scenes. It isn't a comedy, but there is a bit of comic relief thrown in.

Happy Watching, and good luck!

...is there any way you could put all of this somewhere I can download?

I-is it illegal if I dl this pic?

I second this guy.

Used to love those bumpers.

It's just the whole experience. Like, I can pop my Mission Hill DVD into my disc drive, or I can pull up Futurama or Cowboy Bebop or whatever, but it's not the same if I have to go in and change shows every episode.

Pan?

THIS. It'll last you a while. And EEnE is great, download it even if you've seen it already. Mystery Inc? Maybe MLaaTR and Danny Phantom? DCAU?

Billy and Mandy should take you a while to finish it.

>the entire DCAU and its movies
ehhh
Most of it, yes, but The Zeta Project is eminently skippable.

I'll concede to that. Ro a cute tho and made it worth watching personally. But OP if you don't like the series premiere it's largely its own thing sans one other crossover with batman beyond

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Anime, but easily one of the best shows I have ever seen. Pretty short though.

Check the archives. There've been Mega threads on Sup Forums in the past.

Gargoyles is completed.

>Legend of Korra
Fuck you, you don't just do that to a guy.

Oh I know that feeling
I mainly used Jdownloader2 to read a big list of Bumpworthy.com links

bumpworthy.com/bumps/800
becomes
bumpworthy.com/download/video/800

I can upload the notepads I've got with the download links, all you have to do is load them into jdownloader.
a few of the downloads mess up and download in a weird, squished resolution, but there's so many that deleting a couple didn't bother me
www dot megafileupload dot com forward slash 8fqg/BumpworthyLinks dot rar

If only there was a quicker way than manually editing them, but I'd also like to be able to split an episode up where the commercials would be, and insert a [as] bump or two. It would just be so much work to even do that to a season of Home Movies, let alone every show.
Also once you have shows, you can go back and look at old schedules and construct a playlist like they used to have.

>Get Korra

>>have an urine infection because I fapped too much
how?

drawn together
urashiman
urusei yatsuri
cowboy bebop
space dandy
spongebob
snuffbox

>cannot even download it for later
why not?

You might like Daria or Downtown. I would strongly recommend the mini-series Over the Garden Wall. The show Gravity Falls is quite good but you might not enjoy it as much unless you can access the online community while watching.

- Futurama is generally pretty good.

- Fred's Head
- El Tigre: Adventures of Manny Rivera are also pretty good.

- Rick and Morty is a bit dark at moments but is often pretty funny, especially if you like Venture Bros.

- Ugly Americans can be pretty good.

If you like slice of life, then the best one of all time is probably Hey Arnold! and you'll probably really come to love it.

is this pan pizza

From putting your dirty hand too much on your wiener. Wash that shit well before playing with your little friend.

Well, you can get all of Weekenders on DVD, and that's pretty great.

Maybe you don't wanna bring kid shows, though.

Who is this Sup Forumsmrade artist again?

Moral Orel
Sym-Bionic Titan
Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003)
Superjail
Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot
Ren & Stimpy
Men in Black (S1)
Metalocalypse
Cybersix
Duckman
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Ulysses 31

Invasion America

Megas XLR
Code Monkeys.

And load up on plenty of books and comics too. Maybe some anime so you can bro it up if you get kidnapped by ISIS.

Be careful not to bring anything haram and get your head cut off for your degeneracy.

A while back, I combined some old Sup Forums rec charts and added some newer stuff to get the count up to 100. Maybe this will give you some ideas.

Not bad even if you did sneak in that which shall not be named.

We had a couple MEGA threads like last month
If you can find them in the archive or if anyone has the pastebin link it's well worth checking out